+ Reply to Thread

MLMers like that FullOfSoupPerson

hi, what's up. i've always been fascinated by mlm scams, i've read the wwsn page for years. it's pretty great except kind of information overloaded, and the best stuff is never saved or concisely diagrammed out.

what interests me is the people involved. they tend to be pretty stupid in most areas but still able to con people out of lots of money, or get themselves into positions where they make a lot. they also have really shitty attitudes and often are totally ing nuts, like those OWSweather twins. this also makes me both interested in reading their nutso rants and in taking their stuff because they don't deserve it.

i'm going to get to the point. i'm a career criminal, and i want to rob some of these people, possibly steal a porsche or something. mostly i'd like to get a bunch of cash or do an express kidnapping (ride to ATM, etc).

who should i start with?

Re: MLMers like that FullOfSoupPerson

Quote Originally Posted by TotseRepresents View Post
    hi, what's up. i've always been fascinated by mlm scams, i've read the wwsn page for years. it's pretty great except kind of information overloaded, and the best stuff is never saved or concisely diagrammed out.

what interests me is the people involved. they tend to be pretty stupid in most areas but still able to con people out of lots of money, or get themselves into positions where they make a lot. they also have really shitty attitudes and often are totally ing nuts, like those OWSweather twins. this also makes me both interested in reading their nutso rants and in taking their stuff because they don't deserve it.

i'm going to get to the point. i'm a career criminal, and i want to rob some of these people, possibly steal a porsche or something. mostly i'd like to get a bunch of cash or do an express kidnapping (ride to ATM, etc).

who should i start with?
    start with yourself!
    rip yourself off!
    and then start all over again!
    that way you don't hurt anyone
    but yourself!
    or
    go to the cemetery when the sun
    goes down and look for the boogie
    man.... he is looking for you!

Quote Originally Posted by FullOfSoupDobrott View Post
    start with yourself!
    rip yourself off!
    and then start all over again!
    that way you don't hurt anyone
    but yourself!
    or
    go to the cemetery when the sun
    goes down and look for the boogie
    man.... he is looking for you!
    you didn't use caps lock or huge text, i feel ripped off.

btw i have rolled dealers and illegal immigrant payrolls (they spread disease and crime, its a civic duty, btw i am 4th generation 90% hispanic before anyone calls me a racist) so some white collar wannabes should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by TotseRepresents View Post
    you didn't use caps lock or huge text, i feel ripped off.

btw i have rolled dealers and illegal immigrant payrolls (they spread disease and crime, its a civic duty, btw i am 4th generation 90% hispanic before anyone calls me a racist) so some white collar wannabes should be easy.
    that's nice, but i don't think that anyone really cares. sorry!
    sorry to use lower case, but i thought
    that you might not like me to scream at you with the large ones.
    a lot of the people get mad at me and hate the big bold print.
    i like it better because it's cool!
    this is the coolest though. some dude named pete reiger showed it to us in one of his posts.
    how do you like this? do you have any tattoos?

i think that you better look for another site because you won't find what you are looking for here. i don't think that anyone wants to get mugged or worse.

if you want to chat with someone then go find a chat room online.
    you can meet people with all kinds
    of strange pasts and weird hang ups.
    i know that you can find them here but we don't want you to physically hurt someone. that would be terrible! don't you think?

perhaps you should go and see a shrink. they can counsel you and help you with anger management classes.

good luck! now go byby!

where do you live and what is your name? do you have any aka's?
    how about body piercings or noticable birthmarks? where do you work?
    are you using a home pc? what is your ip number? would you like to meet me?
    probably not! i often work
    with law enforcement and the fbi.
    i spoke to an fbi agent today.
    i spoke with law enforcement
    last night. they do not like people like you. that is nice that you are 4th
    generation hispanic. i like to eat spanish food. can you cook? would you like to make me some home made tortillas? i don't like the ones from the store. do you speak any spanish? i can speak some french and russian. how do you say " what is your name?" in spanish? then you can tell me your name. i find you very interesting and i want to know everything about you.
    i think that you need to go to a chat room. why don't i meet you there?
    go to the one that no one knows about. that way it will be our little secret. i like to keep secrets. do you?
    do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?what is there name? how old are they? where do they live? do you want to hurt them? maybe you should go and get checked out? it is good advice.
    i am going to go to bed here soon it is getting late. please make some home made tortillas for me and give me your name and real phone number. it is safe here on scam. i don't think that anyone will call you except the police and the fbi. you will be safe so put your home phone number on here and your ip address so that i can find you.
    Last edited by FullOfSoupDobrott; 11-20-2008 at 11:36 PM.