+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do I do?

What do I do?

Since Mishey we met by the site. . I did not accepted it kidding aside - contrive studentik a diploma writes. peradventure my peers. After all in the know that something putnoe can exclusively be with those who postarshe years 10-15. I am consequently in smattering with the men postarshe. In ized, I refused to dispose of with him all the methods of-ways. But if ever the evening I was extraordinarily sad, bored and deserted, and I allowed the mystical alien to data my worker ... he original neck, and then ... What do I do? urge please

Re: What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by dategirls View Post
    Since Mishey we met by the site. . I did not accepted it kidding aside - contrive studentik a diploma writes. peradventure my peers. After all in the know that something putnoe can exclusively be with those who postarshe years 10-15. I am consequently in smattering with the men postarshe. In ized, I refused to dispose of with him all the methods of-ways. But if ever the evening I was extraordinarily sad, bored and deserted, and I allowed the mystical alien to data my worker ... he original neck, and then ... What do I do? urge please
    1. Don't air your dirty laundry in public forums.

2. Translate, or learn to speak english if you do...

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard