CC:
    Subject: Thanks For Responds(get back to me as soon as possible
    Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 03:34:51 -0800
    Return-Path:
    Delivered-To: axj:email.com@mail.com

Hello axj !
    www.axjus.com

How are you ? Thanks for the reply to my job offer and the
    interest in my family.I would like to see your Curriculum Vitae (CV).Truly i need a foreign Nanny,i know that there are a lot of Nannies in the United State here but its just that i need a Nanny from outside,Asia to be precise that is caring, loving, motherly carefree and well determined,that can take good care of my kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services, hopefully you will be my kid's Nanny and do according to your words.

I reside in Brooklyn New York and do not get worried about any documents (work Permit and Visa), a travel agency here in the United State will handle that for you as per your visa just scan & send the copy of your international passport and CV through email to them,they will apply for visa on your behalf in the United State Of America Home Office and when the visa is ready the United State Embassy in your country will call on you so that they can endorse the visa on your original passport.If you have any other travelling
    agency you could also use that.
    I love my kid so much and would not to with them.They are the apple of my eyes.I work because of them and am willing to pay any amount to give them the best in the world.You would be needing to settle the Visa Procurement yourself because i paid for 2 Nannies in the past few months which they did not turn up but went somewhere else after their visa was approved and that is why i vowed that any Nanny that i will employ will make half of expenses by
    himself/herself.Hope you understand how i mean.I need a very serious person and the job is available right now. Also,i use to have a Nanny that came from Asia (Filipines) and she spent 2 years with us,but she got married and relocated to the United Kingdom,so i need a replacement ASAP.
    Don't worry about the United State, it's a nice place to stay and ihope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you will have the access to internet, Infact i have a personal PC at home for myself but my kids usually play games on their own PC, i will get you a computer to start using for your
    own use.All expenses made by you will be refunded immediately you get here. If you would be using the travel agency i would be recommending TRAVISA Agency and
    here is the contact e-mail address of the Agency:::TRAVISA
    Washington Contact Address : 1731 21st. St. NW
    Washington, DC 20009 Fax (202) 293-1112
    E-mail : travisalink011agency@gmail.com Do get back to me as soon as possibleand we take it from there.Location : 902 drew street apt 105 brooklyn new york 11204 USA

Regards,
    Mr,hiton

Re: Is this email a scam?

it looks like an up front fee scam. I looked at the website of Travisa and it doesn't look right. most countries do not go online for this. you usually appear in person at the embassy ,consulate or at the travel bureau,airline reservations desk,etc. you can not do this for another person. it looks like they take in $10 per application, but the visa never comes. they "hoodwink" millions of people in third world countries desparately seeking travel to another country. if you take $10 times say 1,000 website "hits" a week then you are taking in $10,000 per week with this scam. if the applicant calls to see about the visa they are put on hold or told to come back later. they are told that the US embassy, for example, will find them in their country. if the person goes to the embassy they are told that they know nothing about it. that's when the reality of the scam sinks in. forget it.

Re: Is this email a scam?

Thank you. AXJ has requested further details and they are still waiting. Should it be forwarded somewhere?

Thank you for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare3000 View Post
    it looks like an up front fee scam. I looked at the website of Travisa and it doesn't look right. most countries do not go online for this. you usually appear in person at the embassy ,consulate or at the travel bureau,airline reservations desk,etc. you can not do this for another person. it looks like they take in $10 per application, but the visa never comes. they "hoodwink" millions of people in third world countries desparately seeking travel to another country. if you take $10 times say 1,000 website "hits" a week then you are taking in $10,000 per week with this scam. if the applicant calls to see about the visa they are put on hold or told to come back later. they are told that the US embassy, for example, will find them in their country. if the person goes to the embassy they are told that they know nothing about it. that's when the reality of the scam sinks in. forget it.