+ Reply to Thread

Is Obama better than Bush ?

What's worse Obama and Obamacare or George Bush and the lies about Iraq and the failure of not getting Osama Bin Laden?

Obama's heart is in the right place. George Bush bankrupted this country and had thousands of soldiers killed for no reason.

So who was the least horrible President?

I think Obama is getting a bad shake.
    My vote is that Obama is better than George W. :judges:

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Re: Is Obama better than Bush ?

The Recession would have lasted 6 months under Bush or any Republican. Instead, the [email protected]@ss has turned it into a 5 year depression.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    What's worse Obama and Obamacare or George Bush and the lies about Iraq and the failure of not getting Osama Bin Laden?

Obama's heart is in the right place. George Bush bankrupted this country and had thousands of soldiers killed for no reason.

Obama has an EVIL heart and soul. He promised to bankrupt the coal industry. He promised to destroy the insurance industry. He promised to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM our Costititional Republic.

He DOUBLED our debt over ALL previous presidents before him . MILLIONS have LOST healthcare under his scam. It will be over 100 million by the time he's done.

More have been killed under his command than GWB..

Wake the hell UP.

US Deaths in Afghanistan: Obama vs Bush. Click here to learn more.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 12-02-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    That's like comparing which side of the head the bullet hits you........right, or left.
    They both had some good, but they were both incompetent, stupid, useless idiots.

Obama's 'heart' is in his ass, and Bush's was in his pocket. I'll agree with the soldiers killed, but he had a reason-his ownership value in several military contractors was lessening, and as one political talking head put it, the republicans killed the jobs, so they created a jobs program for young adults-ship them to war.

As far as who really ruined our economy, that would be the bad actor, Reagan. The best thing he ever did was leave office.

As long as that shake is at the end of a rope, while being hung for treason and being a traitor, any shake is a good shake.

Theyre both worthless. The last 2 decent pres. we had were Clinton, and before my birth, DDE.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    Obama has an EVIL heart and soul. He promised to bankrupt the coal industry. He promised to destroy the insurance industry. He promised to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM our Costititional Republic.

He DOUBLED our debt over ALL previous presidents before him . MILLIONS have LOST healthcare under his scam. It will be over 100 million by the time he's done.

Wake the hell UP.

why do you TALK LIKE A POLITICIAN!? mixing FACTS with EXAGGERATIONS/HYPE/LIES?! do you think this place is full of STUPID people or are you aiming at LOW INFO LURKERS!? i personally think you act like a BOT when it comes to POLITICS!? who knows what ELSE!? :rotz: ing1: :freak3: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Clinton was AWESOME.

BUUUUUT:

The internet just started.

Microsoft, Apple, Ebay, Amazon.......

The internet made Bubba a legend.
    And God Bless the horny bastard, seriously.

Watch "who killd the electric car" documentary.
    George Bush could have changed the world and the US would have TRILLIONS with electric cars, but he took bribes from big car companies and that's the real reason Detroit is destroyed and the US is broke. He fumbled the ball.
    Last edited by Administrator; 12-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post

Wake the hell UP.

as far as service deaths go part of the reason was a DOUBLING of the OCCUPATION and another part the growing resistance over time!? do you think your LIBS just DONT know how to (dont want to) FIGHT WARS and WIN?! :bah: :rotz: :1crysad: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you