+ Reply to Thread

Card Payment Solutions - Is it a scam?

I'm thinking of joining this company as a Sales Agent. I'm a little skeptical because I found out about 2 other opportunities that were scams (TekCollect & Summit Merchant Solutions). Has anyone ever heard of Card Payment Solutions? Should I follow my instincts and write this off as a scam as well?

Thanks,
    NLWBAS (No Longer Wanna Be A Sucka!)

Re: Card Payment Solutions - Is it a scam?

GO AHEAD AND READ AWAY ON THIS LONGER THREAD: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ght=tekcollect

They are just as eager as used car sales man....educate yourself before you take the plunge. Good luck to you and the best of luck. I decided to walk away as they were not upfront about not offering a base pay or bonus but as an independent contractor and strictly commission not to mention a buy in..seriously..read more!

Quote Originally Posted by sucker85 View Post
    I'm thinking of joining this company as a Sales Agent. I'm a little skeptical because I found out about 2 other opportunities that were scams (TekCollect & Summit Merchant Solutions). Has anyone ever heard of Card Payment Solutions? Should I follow my instincts and write this off as a scam as well?

Thanks,
    NLWBAS (No Longer Wanna Be A Sucka!)

This Car Pmt. Sol. is totally a scam - they do nothing toward negotiating modifications on car loans.

As a former Merchant I had what I feel was a bad experience. Somewhere in the fine print they put that it is a 3 year contract and will charge a $250 cancellation fee if you cancel sooner. Well we switched companies after 2 years and 11 months and sure enough got dinged for $250. The company that signed me up also had a hefty cancellation fee in their 3 year contract. So if another company has a better rate, more convenience or a newer and better technology I'm stuck with who I'm with. Neither company's sales rep makes you aware that not only their company but the company you may be leaving has this. If I switched 5 weeks later I would have avoided the cancellation fee.