+ Reply to Thread

Jason Juliano Scam

INVESTOR'S BEWARE OF JASON JULIANO'S PRODUCTS:

I invested a large sum of money on a house with Jason Juliano of Western New York Homebuyers, LLC. with a promissary note stating he'd pay interest and return the investment within a year.

To make a long story short:
    1. Jason Juliano used his disappearing act. He took in money from me and then was GONE. When I finally got hold of him (after MONTHS of unreturned phone calls and emails) all I heard were promises to pay me back. I've lost the entire investment of about $30,000 due to his incompetence on paying the contractor BEFORE work was done and the contractor running off with the money, so he says. It has become more clear to me where the rest of the money may have went when he said "the reason he didn't call back was he was on vacation several times."

2. Jason Juliano claims the contractor lost other investor's money, but not mine so this must mean he spent/kept my money designated for house repairs (and never placed in an escrow account) without consulting me.

3. Started selling advice on how to profit in real estate courses based on his blunders in an apparent desparate move to recover the lost capital from his failed "rehab" business.

4. Seems to get a thrill out of deceiving and tricking people which might explain why he's a magician. He has shown little remorse for his trickery and dishonesty to me although he has tried to return a few thousand of the money he stole from me.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS IS TO WARN YOU NOT TO GET SUCKERED INTO ANY OF JASON JULIANO'S PRODUCTS THE WAY I DID.

Re: Jason Juliano Scam

JULY 2011 UPDATE:

This is to inform everyone that jason juliano lost contact with me several years ago after making a few payments.

Back then he stated there was a property he could sell that he could use to pay me back but he has no desire to pay off his debt or make payments.

I also did not mention in the original email that 1/2 the investment was to be held for repairs to the property. Instead, mr. juliano spent the funds on apparent vacations and other personal matters & screwed me out of my investment. All illegal activities.

He refuses to answer emails or contact me regarding his scamming me out of my money.

Re: Jason Juliano Scam

DECEMBER 2014 UPDATE

Jason Juliano, Batavia, NY will not return my requests to contact him. He shows no remorse or moral consideration for resolving this issue of completely screwing me out of my money. In my strong opinion he is a sociopath and I advise people to beware of his manipulation and fraud.

Re: Jason Juliano Scam/Fraud

Update: No contact with Jason Juliano. Google shows he is working for Allstate. Could make payments to me to pay off his fraudulent real estate deal with me but has choosen to ignore his past fraud/scam activity. Buyer Beware!