+ Reply to Thread

Kingsbridge Marketing Partners

Anyone ever heard of Eugene (Gene) & Michael Scher? They apparantly own a few questionable companies named Kingsbridge Marketing Partners, Sharewell Group, & Pioneer Pacific List Marketing. I just heard they screwed over another company that is very legit and has some very reputable owners that will not stand for it.

I looked into them for a friend of mine and found out these guys are classic frauds that just met their match when it comes to trying to bully themselves into stealing money. :judges:

Re: Kingsbridge Marketing Partners

My daughter-in-law worked for these crooks in California and I am glad that someone has pointed them out. I heard many stories of their unethical practices and how they take pride in ripping off their own employees and clients. I believe in karma and hope they get theirs. They would throw their own mother off a cliff if there was a dollar in it. If you google these frauds you will see more horror stories of these crooks.

NYWidow...Can you please provide some links to the info you found out on these guys and their companies. Inquiring minds want to know more.

These guys are frauds, Mike and Gene Scher. They have owed our company money for months now and I we have yet to recieve a dime. They have a new company called Modern Vision Media that is hiding all the fraudulant acts of their other comapanies by simply adding a new DBA. Stay as FAR away as possible from these boys, they are children, thiefs and liars like no others