+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Does anyone know about web 2.0

LOL what the hell is BuzzBot? Its site says ..

"Social Networking is considered to be the next step in the evolution of the Internet "

Bit too late mate, social networking has been around for a while now! I read the description for BuzzBot and couldn't make any sense of it or what it actually is....Web 2.0 is an evolution of technolgies, not a program you can download!

From the website I can pretty much gurantee this is some crappy program that will not make you any money.

Regards

alepano has written (to date) 7 posts on 2 threads all defending buzzbot, so I would imagine he is...what do we call them again..? thats right, a scammer.

:zx11pissed:OBOY OH BOY i was dry F*&^%$D harder than any one by scumbag liar thief con aratists ROB Kuntz and His blow job dad Darrel Kuntz yes thta's BJ bishops real name !

I took part in the buzzbot properties were we were supposed to earn $1000's mthly with almost no effort from automatic ad roational on each persons own property !

All under guarnteed NO risk refund within a year ! WELL they commited a crime by defaulting on that contract and no one has gotten a dime back from thier purchase price and i'm talking about 100's of people !

For some reason or another they havent come out to try and stop this criminal from robbing others in new office !

I swore to Him his dada and others that are still there I will continue my postings anywhere i can to get him shut down or just lose any new mebers from joining !

MY best day will be when the FTC r FBI goes to that freaking office preferrably when they are on a live call and shut them down cold live announcement That Robert Kuntz is served with cease and desist order !

:judges: