+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What do you think about Solavei ?

In case you don't know what it is, I'll do a really short intro. Solavei is social commerce platform that was launched on September last year, so it's fairly new and fresh in the MLM market.

The company offers nationwide unlimited and 4G mobile service at four different rates : $29, $39, $49 and $69 (i posted a more detail intro in the other topic).

It's not 100% correct to call Solavei a MLM because their compensation plan is a little less stressing on the downline than traditional MLMs, people at the bottom don't lose anything. Solavei has 2-tier rewards and it pays residual income.

So this is how the story goes : when you enroll in any of Solavei unlimited mobile plan, you have to option to earn. There is no upfront cost or activation fee, the only time you pay is for the service monthly bill. Now for example, if you know somebody else who pay $300-$400 using ATT with limited plans, you tell them to switch to Solavei and if they do you get paid. For every 3 friends (trio) you refer, you earn $20/mo. Here is the 2nd level reward : any other 3 people your friend enroll, she gets paid $20/mo and you get $10/mo. That's called Trio Pay.

The second monthly bonus is called Path Pay. Technically it's a measurement of how many Trios you have under you. Once you reach certain checkmark, you earn an addition to the monthly pay. For example, if you have a total of 10 Trios you'll get $250 more every month (on top of Trio Pay). At 18 Trios you are paid $1000 more per month.

Mobile phone service is a competitive market, just like any others --but a lot of people use phone these days and I believe they'd love to have a really affordable rate with a chance to earn free service or residual income. I've been in the service for a while and made the top team online (if you google solavei, mine should show within couple of pages), so I'm a little biased. What do you think about the system ?

Re: What do you think about Solavei ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silveryhat View Post
    In case you don't know what it is, I'll do a really short intro. Solavei is social commerce platform that was launched on September last year, so it's fairly new and fresh in the MLM market.

Mobile phone service is a competitive market, just like any others --but a lot of people use phone these days and I believe they'd love to have a really affordable rate with a chance to earn free service or residual income. I've been in the service for a while and made the top team online (if you google solavei, mine should show within couple of pages), so I'm a little biased. What do you think about the system ?
    I'm not sure. It sounds harmless the way you described it.

Sounds like a typical Pyramid / Ponzi scheme to me

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Attachment 14442
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    How is that?! wtf!?
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    How is that?! wtf!?
    I've looked at this before. There's direct payment for recruiting, so it is indeed probably a pyramid in it's current form.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
    You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
    I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

It has a 2 tier pay, so it does looks a pyramid structure (sorry I missed the picture of the compensation plan - page 2 in the first post).

Why'd you think it's a ponzy scheme in any way though ? Solavei has a similar 4G service as ATT $109, Verizon $89 or Tmobile $70 plan, runs on Tmobile backbone, for $39 or $49/mo.
    Last edited by Silveryhat; 11-28-2013 at 12:01 PM.

It has a 2 tier pay, so it does looks a pyramid structure (sorry I missed the picture of the compensation plan - page 2 in the first post).

Why'd you think it's a ponzy scheme in any way though ? Solavei has a similar 4G service as ATT $109, Verizon $89 or Tmobile $70 plan, runs on Tmobile backbone, for $39 or $49/mo.
    Do you earn a percentage of the ongoing subscription, or do you earn a fee for registering someone (or a trio) with Solavie?

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    Do you earn a percentage of the ongoing subscription, or do you earn a fee for registering someone (or a trio) with Solavie?
    Yeah, it's residual. Technically you'll get $6.6/mo for each member enrolled under you ($20/mo for 3). Once you reach 30, you will get an additional $250, at 54 = $1000, etc...per month. Here's an example for 30 members enrolled with you (assumed they are all directly referred by you) :

10 Trios x $20 + $250 = $450/mo.
    It's not all big figures like other MLMs but it's easy for people to reach thousandaire ($1200+/mo) due to the demand. I personally use it as a nice little addition to my other online businesses, but I know some people go big and get a decent paycheck every month (11k-$20k)

Yeah, it's residual. Technically you'll get $6.6/mo for each member enrolled under you ($20/mo for 3).
    So for each person paying $39.90/mth for a monthly telephone subscription, you make $6.60? Or which plan?

Quote Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
    So for each person paying $39.90/mth for a monthly telephone subscription, you make $6.60? Or which plan?
    On any of the four cellphone plans : $29 unlimited voice & text, $39/$49/$69 unlimited text-talk-data (4g on first 500mb/2gb/4gb per month).

On any of the four cellphone plans : $29 unlimited voice & text, $39/$49/$69 unlimited text-talk-data (4g on first 500mb/2gb/4gb per month).
    Do you drive one of those sassy Solavei cars I see above?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
    Do you drive one of those sassy Solavei cars I see above?
    Forget the cars...

Look where they are parked. You have crooked/dislodged barriers with a lot full of weeds growing through the cracks.

That's NOT a good look from a marketing standpoint if this guy was somehow attempting to do so.

At least the Vitamark dudes chose a fake neighborhood, weedless streets, and a Viper to boot!

Now that's real marketing...MLM 101.

What do you think Chris W?
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

James R is offline I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it! User Rank

This looks like a couple of MLMer's decided to find a hot spot for a photo shoot for their new MLM....unfortunately it happened to be behind an abandoned warehouse that has been vacant for the last 20 years.

HINT for entrepreneurial MLMer's:

Try a WalMart parking lot for next MLM photo-op over this disaster.

They are normally well maintained.

If and I mean "IF" you choose to do photo op behind some abandoned warehouse...invest 3 bucks in a bottle of Weed Out.

That can go a long way towards your goals.
    Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
    Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.

Here's a good one....
    "That's why I changed my 'story'".
    Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

That sounds odd. Why doesn't the commission increase if I make a bigger sale?

So there is up to 22.8% retail markup.

What percentage gets shared "upline?

If solavei is successful what's stopping their suppliers undercutting them?

Quote Originally Posted by James R View Post

This looks like a couple of MLMer's decided to find a hot spot for a photo shoot for their new MLM....unfortunately it happened to be behind an abandoned warehouse that has been vacant for the last 20 years.

HINT for entrepreneurial MLMer's:

Try a WalMart parking lot for next MLM photo-op over this disaster.

They are normally well maintained.

If and I mean "IF" you choose to do photo op behind some abandoned warehouse...invest 3 bucks in a bottle of Weed Out.

That can go a long way towards your goals.
    Like other arrogant wannabees they also have to take more than 1 parking space!