+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeff Paul

Jeff Paul

Has any one done this,Jeff paul Short cut to the internet millions? I need to know asap.

Thanks

Re: Jeff Paul

Well the fact that you sound so paniced about it isn't a good thing.

If you think there's some sort of real time-limited offer going on, think again.

Jeff Paul's offers have been around forever.

Here are a couple Jeff Paul discussions here:
    http://www.snipurl.com/55pfa

That last one will find multiple discussions through Google Search.

If you are talking about getting expsensive coaching as an upsell from an infomercial product I would say in almost every case - if not all cases - forget it.

Usually, they just train lackees to do the coaching.

Also, if you're a newbie, you need to get enough free and low-cost knowledge first to make an informed decision.

There's nothing wrong with higher-priced coaching, but you need to find specific coaching that suits YOUR needs and style which you won't know until you gain more online business experience.

You can get a lot of free good training from the following sites (I have NO affiliation with these sites):

I subscribed to his email.It was to help beginners.It sounded alright. The night Itried to subscribe it wouldn't go thru. I tried a few times and it still wouldn't go thru I found out later Pay Pal had put a block on it, which they lifted. After that he took $489.00 out of my Pay PAL account. He returned $388.00.After that he took out $582.00 more. Ididn't order anything from him except the first course with the cd's. He had an advanced program,which I don't remember the exact price, but the payments were $499.00 a month and Ididn't order that because Icouldn't afford it. He had no right to take that much money from me. I've tried to email him, but he will not repley.

ouch. go make a complaint at ripoffreport.com

he might be willing to reply and refund then.

Quote Originally Posted by justtoomuchtime View Post
    Well the fact that you sound so paniced about it isn't a good thing.

If you think there's some sort of real time-limited offer going on, think again.

Jeff Paul's offers have been around forever.

Here are a couple Jeff Paul discussions here:
    http://www.snipurl.com/55pfa

That last one will find multiple discussions through Google Search.

If you are talking about getting expsensive coaching as an upsell from an infomercial product I would say in almost every case - if not all cases - forget it.

Usually, they just train lackees to do the coaching.

Also, if you're a newbie, you need to get enough free and low-cost knowledge first to make an informed decision.

There's nothing wrong with higher-priced coaching, but you need to find specific coaching that suits YOUR needs and style which you won't know until you gain more online business experience.

You can get a lot of free good training from the following sites (I have NO affiliation with these sites):
    It wasn't your money he took He swindled me out of money. As far as I'M concerned it's a scam. If not why won;t he get in touch with me

Quote Originally Posted by remember me View Post
    It wasn't your money he took He swindled me out of money. As far as I'M concerned it's a scam. If not why won;t he get in touch with me
    Umm. What are you talking about? Did you even READ what I posted? The discussions I lead to you are NOT favorable.

Here's a case the FTC filed against Jeff Paul's company back in 2009:
    http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0723138/index.shtm

I guess your going to say that PROVES that I'm defending Jeff Paul. HUH????