+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 26

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Moses Black Wife

    Moses' Black Wife

    Re: The Sin of Interracial Marriage
    Moses married an Ethiopian, who was in all probability black. The Hebrews were under restrictions concerning conditions like being Jewish but not by race.

    Yes, Moses was involved in an ethnically adulterous affair, an illegitimate marriage to an Ethiopian woman, that both Miriam and Aaron (Moses' brother and sister) condemned and Miriam got into trouble for her insubordination.

    It's telling that the Bible doesn't even name the illegitimate Ethiopian wife, but it does reveal Moses undoubtedly put her away, had no children by her, and properly married a White Midianite woman, whose name the Bible mentions (Zipporah), the mother of his sons.

    The Hebrews, forefathers of British-Israelites and Jews, were instructed against interracial and interfaith folly, and the two often went hand in hand (no pun intended).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Moses' Black Wife

    Re: The Sin of Interracial Marriage
    Moses married an Ethiopian, who was in all probability black. The Hebrews were under restrictions concerning conditions like being Jewish but not by race.

    Yes, Moses was involved in an ethnically adulterous affair, an illegitimate marriage to an Ethiopian woman, that both Miriam and Aaron (Moses' brother and sister) condemned and Miriam got into trouble for her insubordination.

    It's telling that the Bible doesn't even name the illegitimate Ethiopian wife, but it does reveal Moses undoubtedly put her away, had no children by her, and properly married a White Midianite woman, whose name the Bible mentions (Zipporah), the mother of his sons.

    The Hebrews, forefathers of British-Israelites and Jews, were instructed against interracial and interfaith folly, and the two often went hand in hand (no pun intended).


    Dude! WHY do you keep posting new threads when you won't even respond to the arguments from other posters in your older threads?

    Isn't it kind of irresponsible to continue to create new threads when you can't give an answer to your other topics?

    Why start this thread when you already have another that argues for your view of not mixing races?

    Kind of seems like you are trying to skirt around the issues raised against your ideas....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Dude!
    How old are you?

    WHY do you keep posting new threads when you won't even respond to the arguments from other posters in your older threads?
    Delay is not denial. I post and I participate.



    Why start this thread when you already have another that argues for your view of not mixing races?
    One thread against interracial marriage in general. This thread is specifically about Moses' black wife.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    How old are you?

    ...only little kids use that word.
    Shame on me.


    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Delay is not denial. I post and I participate.
    ...yep, I'm impatient....or you take so long it looks like you're stumped or aren't coming back...
    Course, I've taken months and months off at times...



    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    One thread against interracial marriage in general. This thread is specifically about Moses' black wife.

    Fair enough....I guess...too bad you couldn't come up with a way to combine all this though...

    Whatever. Not like I really care...and not that it matters if I do.
    Post away!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,773

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Moses' Black Wife

    Re: The Sin of Interracial Marriage
    Moses married an Ethiopian, who was in all probability black. The Hebrews were under restrictions concerning conditions like being Jewish but not by race.

    Yes, Moses was involved in an ethnically adulterous affair, an illegitimate marriage to an Ethiopian woman, that both Miriam and Aaron (Moses' brother and sister) condemned and Miriam got into trouble for her insubordination.

    It's telling that the Bible doesn't even name the illegitimate Ethiopian wife, but it does reveal Moses undoubtedly put her away, had no children by her, and properly married a White Midianite woman, whose name the Bible mentions (Zipporah), the mother of his sons.

    The Hebrews, forefathers of British-Israelites and Jews, were instructed against interracial and interfaith folly, and the two often went hand in hand (no pun intended).

    If I understand you correctly, are you saying that silence implies that the Lord didn't approve of the marriage?

    If there is actually a verse that in fact shows that Moses put away his Ethiopian wife, and a verse to which the Lord SAYS He disapproves of the marriage, I'd like to see that.



    Taking the position Jesus had a 1000 wives simply because Scripture doesn't say He didn't marry a 1000 wives, is erroneous.


    .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    In the old testiment, it is true that the people of israel were forbidden to associate with gentiles. Gentiles were anyone other than Jews. The relevant point if there was one, is that she was not Jewish, not that she was black in specific. In Acts this ban was lifted by an angel who spoke to Peter. In christ we are neither Jew nor Greek... under god it makes no difference what race we are. God is no respecter of persons. WE are all God's children now, joint heirs with Jesus, regardless of race.

    Acts 10


    1There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,
    2A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
    3He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
    4And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
    5And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter:
    6He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do.
    7And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed, he called two of his household servants, and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually;
    8And when he had declared all these things unto them, he sent them to Joppa.
    9On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
    10And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
    11And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
    12Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
    13And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
    14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
    15And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
    16This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
    17Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate,
    18And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.
    19While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.
    20Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
    21Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what is the cause wherefore ye are come?
    22And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.
    23Then called he them in, and lodged them. And on the morrow Peter went away with them, and certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him.
    24And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and he had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
    25And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
    26But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
    27And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
    28And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
    29Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?
    30And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,
    31And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.
    32Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.
    33Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
    34Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
    35But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
    36The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)
    37That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
    38How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
    39And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
    40Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
    41Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
    42And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
    43To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
    44While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
    45And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    46For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
    47Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

    That said you have the right to marry and date whom ever you wish, and if you don't want to date a person you don't have to, for whatever reason. If you don't like black women to date then that is fine... but dating one isn't a sin. It might be socially risky. It won't make life easier on the offspring, of the union to be sure, and from that standpoint it might not be a good idea. It is difficult I am sure to be an interracial child, and it used to be a lot harder than it is now, but Christianity gives no reason to think interracial marriage is wrong. It is only our society and upbringing that make us uncomfortable, and perhaps personal taste as well, but it is not a sin.

    Even if a child is "Born in sin" such as a child born out of wedlock, that is not the fault of the child. WE do not pick our parents, or our race. We are born into whatever family God gives us. You could have just as easily been born black or biracial yourself. What if God decides to reincarnate you black next time? Acting the way you are, it might be the only way to save your soul, and teach you the lesson of compassion for others. Why judge others for things they can not control?

    Jews don't decide to be Jews, Blacks don't decide to be black, biracial children don't choose their parents either. IT is OK to be proud of your heritage, and sad to be ashamed of it, but overall no matter how you feel about your race you have no control over it. Stop hating and realize that all people are human and have feelings. Being one race or another doesn't make anyone superior to anyone else. Race is not a good reason to dispise another person, or to judge them.

  7. #7
    LogicallyYours's Avatar
    LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,352

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    David, it looks as though you have been out-Bibled!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Moses was called an Egyptian


    Re: Chosen few always hated by religious majority

    So, you assert your lineage to Joseph, which means you are descended of the interracial Manasseh and Ephraim, whose mother was Egyptian - a Hamite - and what's more, the daughter of a priest of the Egyptian gods.

    Those who rightly divide the Word of truth know that NOWHERE does it say Asenath, the "Egyptian" mother of Manasseh (USA) and Ephraim (British- Israelites), was a Hamite. You've taken liberties with the Word of God that enslave you to error and cause you to stumble in your spiritual darkness.

    Moses at one point was also called an "Egyptian," and those who carelessly assume all Egyptians were black would be sorely mistaken:

    Exodus 2:19
    They answered, "An Egyptian rescued us from the shepherds. He [Egyptian Moses] even drew water for us and watered the flock."

    Today when folks speak of Africans, most would think of blacks, however there are plenty of white Africans, even though their numbers are dwindling due to cruel conditions and savage mistreatment by those who fail to remember "Joseph" and appreciate how White Israelites (enjoying the blessings of Joseph's Birthright) built up their God-given lands, their biblical inheritances, that are now suffering, withering on the vine, due to unnatural circumstances and black mismanagement.

    As far as Asenath being raised in a pagan household, so was Abraham, the father of the faithful, and Rahab and Ruth and Rachel and Leah, as Herbert W. Armstrong mentions in The Sin of Interracial Marriage:

    "Abrahamís grandson, Jacob, who had worked for Laban for a long time you know, and when he left Laban, his wife Rachael stole the idols from her father Laban and carried those little idols with her. And Laban came out to find them. They were his gods. So they were worshipping a different god over there. But Abraham sent to get someone of that race, of that color, of that family, for a wife for Isaac, even though they were of a different religion."

    Religious beliefs do not change one's race, our ethnic make up, our DNA, do they? However, the true religion is to change our heart, so help us God, to let go of human reasonings, idolatrous traditions, and learn to think like God and submit Father knows best (Isa. 55:7-9, Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 18:31).

    David Ben-Ariel

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by freakycat View Post
    In Acts this ban was lifted by an angel who spoke to Peter.
    Those who rightly divide the Word of truth know that God revealed to Peter than any Gentile He called and converted was no longer unclean - not that all Gentiles were now cleansed.

    In christ we are neither Jew nor Greek... under god it makes no difference what race we are.


    It never did. However, spiritually we share the same potential to become born again into the Kingdom-Family of God, but that doesn't negate our God-given physical differences, does it?

    Women are not to preach, Gentiles are not to marry with Israelites, etc. Paul proves these distinctions remain when he forbid women preachers, even though this same Paul says we're all one in Messiah and spiritually neither male or female, Jew or Gentile.


    IT is OK to be proud of your heritage, and sad to be ashamed of it, but overall no matter how you feel about your race you have no control over it.


    Glad we have your approval to respect our heritage. As far as control over what race we're born, are you just realizing these things?

    Stop hating and realize that all people are human and have feelings.


    Why are you assuming I'm hating? You shouldn't. All people are human and have feelings. Is that a revelation?

    Being one race or another doesn't make anyone superior to anyone else.


    Depends on what you're talking about being superior. God gives different GIFTS to different races. We have God-given differences. Why deny it? Not that all our differences are God-given, since some apply themselves and some don't.

    Race is not a good reason to dispise another person, or to judge them.


    WHO said it is? Who is despising? Stating facts is hateful and despising in your world? Why are you judging?
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 11-18-2008 at 09:32 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    239

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    David, I find your comments interesting.

    What is your position on shellfish?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    793

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by BartBandy View Post
    David, I find your comments interesting.

    What is your position on shellfish?
    Indeed. David, do rabbits have split hooves and chew the cud?

    Deut 14:7- Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.
    Are bats birds?

    Duet 14:11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.
    14:12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
    14:13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,
    14:14 And every raven after his kind,
    14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
    14:16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,
    14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,
    14:18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
    Will having goats look at striped rods while copulating produce striped offspring?

    Gen 30:37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.
    "And the flocks conceived before the rods."
    30:38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
    30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.
    Do insects have four legs?

    Lev. 11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
    11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
    11:23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
    11:24 And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the even.
    HASTA LA VISTA
    SEE YOU NEXT PROGRAM

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Those who rightly divide the Word of truth know that God revealed to Peter than any Gentile He called and converted was no longer unclean - not that all Gentiles were now cleansed.


    True enough, no one is cleaned in a spiritual way, regardless of race though, until they ask to be cleaned. However Jesus makes it clear that he loves us all. He stands at the door of our hearts and knocks. That knocking happens to blacks, whites, asians, jews, europeans, hispanics, native americans and every race. He said "God is no respector of persons." He loves the Jew and the Greek... and of course every other race out there. I don't think he cares what the color of a person's skin is, but he does respect loyalty to him.

    My point though was that black and white alike were not considered clean by the Israelites, and that was the issue with Moses' wife, not that she was black or white but the fact she wasn't Jewish. The only people the bible justifies being racist are Israelites, and that was lifted in my opinion by Jesus who accepts all of us.




    It never did. However, spiritually we share the same potential to become born again into the Kingdom-Family of God, but that doesn't negate our God-given physical differences, does it?
    It doesn't make our physical differences important either. The more I read of your comments the more I realize how caught up you are in the physical manifestations of this world. "Be ye not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." The Jews at first were a simple people. They didn't grasp the complex nature of spiritual things, and God dealt with them in as simple a way as possible. At some point though they started to evolve and develop different sects. Some understood spiritual things and others didn't.

    It is the same today. Many people are hung up in litteral translation and nit picking the bible. They take out their choice of passages to justify what they want. They wish to dismiss other races, genders and creeds so it works for them to pick out all the discriminating passages, which are largely found in the Old testiment. Jesus wasn't that way, and he did not espouce the bigoted ways of the pharasees, instead he critizised them at every chance. In Matt. 23 we see him blasting them for their material ways, and being concerned with the external at the expense of their souls. They had very poor understanding of anything outside their own greed and concern for the temporial.


    Women are not to preach, Gentiles are not to marry with Israelites, etc. Paul proves these distinctions remain when he forbid women preachers, even though this same Paul says we're all one in Messiah and spiritually neither male or female, Jew or Gentile.
    Yet Moses married a gentile, and so did a few others sprinkled through out the bible. Does it really matter? Is this relivant at all to you, since I don't see any reason to think you are Jewish... or from Israel in any way. Germantic and European blooded people like myself, and probably you are no more holy by blood than blacks, hispanics or any other race. We are not Jews. WE too are gentiles.

    As for Paul's dubious comment about women being silent in the church, Jesus never said anything of the sort. He spent a lot of time with women, and Mary Magdalen did preach after the Crusifixion. How is it that Paul, who never physically met Christ, has a greater opinion, than the woman who spent more time with him than anyone else in the bible.

    So was Paul wrong to say what he did? No it was just taken out of context. In that time most women were uneducated but there were exceptions like Mary Magdalen, and others. If they were causing a disruption then it was perfectly OK to tell them to be quiet, but way too much has been made of this already by the Legalistic Christians, who are very little better than the Taliban.

    Many of the statements in the bible, about women and clothing were cultural, and not relivant to today's society. The head covering, which has become a huge deal in some religions was a cultural thing. The very early mesopotamians had a custom which worked for them. The prostitutes didn't wear head coverings, and the married ladies and nicer women did. This stopped a lot of confusion, as you can imagine. If a man wanted a prostitute, he didn't have to worry about offending half a dozen nice ladies before he found one who understood what he wanted. One of the earliest written laws, which predates our bible explains this law clearly. A woman could be arrested for Wearing a head covering, if she was a prostitute, and likewise nice girls couldn't go out without a scarf... at least if she wanted to remain a nice girl. This system was successful in keeping order for thousands of years in that area. I think their system worked well for them but today there is no such rule, and so the head covering thing has fallen away. God doesn't care if women wear hats he just doesn't want them to be mistaken for prostitutes. Does that make sense?

    My answer to your statement about women not preaching:

    "If YE be silent, even the rocks would cry out." I think we women are a bit higher on the evolutionary scale than rocks and when men like you pervert the gospel and speak of spiritual things in rough and unspiritual ways as an excuse to bludgen others with your opinions, then perhaps it is our turn to tell you to be quiet in the church. Of course this is not a church and we both have the right to speak, regardless of the merit of our comments. I am interested in what you have to say, but I hope no one mistakes it for the gospel.



    Glad we have your approval to respect our heritage. As far as control over what race we're born, are you just realizing these things?


    While we might feel pride in our race, it is a bit egoic to go on and on about it, since it is not our doing. I don't see the point, other than an interest in history. I enjoy history from every country.


    Why are you assuming I'm hating? You shouldn't. All people are human and have feelings. Is that a revelation?


    I'm sorry if I misunderstood... what is your point then? Why are you trying to decide for other people... Moses even... whom is appropriate to choose as a spouce? I mean you aren't required to marry a black woman. I am sure of that. You aren't required to marry at all, and if you wish to, then you can marry anyone you choose, but YOU are the only one you get to choose for. Others likewise have the right to decide for themselves.
    I see no biblical restriction as relivant to this decision, only personal preference, and the fact of enduring other people's bigotry if one decides to marry outside their own race.




    Depends on what you're talking about being superior. God gives different GIFTS to different races. We have God-given differences. Why deny it? Not that all our differences are God-given, since some apply themselves and some don't.


    I agree that people are very different from each other, like everything else in nature, but I don't see the relavance of race or gender even within that statement. I guess one could argue that Chinese women are more co-ordinated and black men are physically stronger, but there are exceptions to both gernalities I am sure. Overall it is culture that makes these things, and not race. I don't think that race or geneder, is a deciding factor in one's spiritual gifts. Those are highly individual, and based on the soul, which is neither black nor white, male nor female, except by reason of physical body.

    Overall the physical body is a temple of our spirit, and deserves some respect, but it is only a house, and someday we will be free of it. The body is temporary, and our race is temporary... our gender may even be temporary, but the soul is immortal. There are no black souls and white souls, only souls.


    WHO said it is? Who is despising? Stating facts is hateful and despising in your world? Why are you judging?
    I am sorry if I misunderstood. It seems to me you are the one judging. Are you not trying to tell people whom they could marry, and what tallents they probably don't have or do have based on race. Are you not also trying to decide what people can do based on gender?

    Oh well, I guess I gotta go stir my soup, and ajust my burka now. Talk to you later. LOL

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    239

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Nothing to say about shellfish? They should be an abomination unto you.

    You don't know the bible at all. You're a fraud.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by BartBandy View Post
    Nothing to say about shellfish?
    Delay is not denial. I've been busy.

    They should be an abomination unto you.
    To me and every other Bible believer.

    You don't know the bible at all. You're a fraud.
    Huh?

    Is All Animal Flesh Good Food?
    Were all animals made clean? What about the unclean animals shown to Peter in a vision? Here is a straightforward Bible answer, giving the New Testament teaching. This subject is important to your health and well-being!

    Unclean Christianity vs. Peter's Vision
    Unclean traditional Christianity teaches the religious lie that Jesus "did away with" the dietary laws, sinning against both God and man (1 John 2:4; Matt 5:17-20).

    Jesus Upheld the Biblical Dietary Laws
    Unclean traditional Christianity has misled many with their lack of understanding of the Bible as a whole. They often take Scriptures out of context and totally twist their meanings, like they do when it comes to abusing Matthew 15 and slaughtering it to teach we can now eat anything.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, USA/Menashe
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by freakycat View Post
    However Jesus makes it clear that he loves us all.
    I've never said otherwise.

    The only people the bible justifies being racist are Israelites, and that was lifted in my opinion by Jesus who accepts all of us.


    Yeshua is the same yesterday, today and forever and God doesn't change. Everybody - regardless of race - is to be as "racist" as that ethnocentric Bible (with its focus on the family of Jacob-Israel) teaches us to be. Yeshua upheld the Law and the Prophets and would have been a sinner to teach anything contrary to it - which He didn't.

    It doesn't make our physical differences important either.


    Unless you're a woman who wants to be a pastor, which is against the Word and Will of God, or unless you're coveting somebody from another race, etc.

    The more I read of your comments the more I realize how caught up you are in the physical manifestations of this world.


    Is that what Yeshua and Paul and others were in your world? Why are you trying to be more righteous than God?

    Many people are hung up in litteral translation and nit picking the bible.


    That's what folks say when they're either dishonest or in denial or just plain ignorant of the Word of God that applies to them. Yeshua was hung up on the stake because of such sins.

    Yet Moses married a gentile, and so did a few others sprinkled through out the bible. Does it really matter?


    Apparently it does to God and those who love and obey Him since it is always pointed out. THINK about it.

    I don't see any reason to think you are Jewish... or from Israel in any way.


    And Joseph's brethren were blind to his identity and he stood right before them.

    Joseph isn't Jewish!

    Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?


    Germantic and European blooded people like myself, and probably you are no more holy by blood than blacks, hispanics or any other race.


    Who said blood makes you more holy? I never did. However, the blood of the Passover Lamb of God, the Holy One of ISRAEL (there's that ethnocentric Bible again), cleanses all - Jew, Israelite or Gentile, of sin, as we confess and forsake our sins, receiving the pardon and the power, so help us God.

    The Suffering Servant

    Yeshua is the Suffering Servant


    As for Paul's dubious comment about women being silent in the church, Jesus never said anything of the sort.


    Dubious to those who are in denial, the plain truth to Bible believers.

    Yeshua upheld the Law and the Prophets which forbid women pastors.

    Why are you making Yeshua out to be a sinner?

    How is it that Paul, who never physically met Christ, has a greater opinion, than the woman who spent more time with him than anyone else in the bible.


    A few good men spent more time with Yeshua than anyone else in the Bible - not any woman. Read and believe your Bible. Furthermore, Yeshua revealed Himself to Paul and taught him for years in Arabia. Why do you contradict the Word of God?

    God Doesn't Ordain Women Preachers!

    Should Christians Judge?
    Last edited by David Ben-Ariel; 11-21-2008 at 08:00 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    793

    Re: Moses Black Wife

    "They should be an abomination unto you."
    "To me and every other Bible believer."

    Better start burning livestock as sacrifices, then...

    Genesis 15:9-10
    And he [God] said unto him [Abraham], Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another.

    Exodus 20:24
    An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

    Leviticus 23:12-18
    And ye shall offer ... an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD....

    Numbers 18:17-19
    Thou shalt sprinkle their blood upon the altar, and shalt burn their fat for an offering made by fire, for a sweet savour unto the LORD.

    Deuteronomy 12:27
    And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.
    HASTA LA VISTA
    SEE YOU NEXT PROGRAM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 09:43 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2016, 12:16 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2016, 12:16 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 04:17 PM
  5. Moses Was High on Drugs
    By mumbles in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 08:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •