+ Reply to Thread

Freelance Report Writing

Hi everyone!!
    I have been working as a freelance writer for many website for quite a few time.
    I have been doing it as a part time though...
    But now I am really looking to make it a full time job...
    anyone if mention about legitimate sites... I would love to have this information shared..
    It will be quite a support if you could email me or PM me...
    thx in advance..
    Regards

Re: Freelance Report Writing

I use and like oDesk.com they have a ton of jobs posted some of which are full time and they are free, free, free.

AXJ is always looking for writers but you have to charge for your services...

You meet a lot of interesting people though...

Quote Originally Posted by ameliorator View Post
    Hi everyone!!
    I have been working as a freelance writer for many website for quite a few time.
    I have been doing it as a part time though...
    But now I am really looking to make it a full time job...
    anyone if mention about legitimate sites... I would love to have this information shared..
    It will be quite a support if you could email me or PM me...
    thx in advance..
    Regards

There are many websites like Associated Content, Constant Content who will pay you for your work.

Yes those are good, but being part of a political party really makes you strong...

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork View Post
    There are many websites like Associated Content, Constant Content who will pay you for your work.

Thx for ur replies..
    Actually i am interested in writing for students..essays, term-papers, dissertation..financial analysis..etc
    It will be a great favor if u recommend me some legitimate sites to write for..

Thx in advance

"I want to report freelancer scam. GIUSEPPE LIDONNICI is a scam artist, theft artiest. posting as a professional webdesigner and programmer to do contract work. he asking high upfront startup cost and never do the work. He constantly, making promise that it almost done when he never start on it. day after day, week after week, and month after month, same old promise untill you got tired and give up on him. After that he ignore all your email and phone calls. I believe he been stealing many people high upfront money on all different freelance site. BE AWARE.... GIUSEPPE LIDONNICI is a fraud, dont let him steal your money.." Avoid everyone with similiar action

this is a comple fake report from my competence, you can contact me at giux1986@gmail.com and solve all the doubts you have,

Im not a scammer, this is a lie from Dan Nguyen, a guy who stop a project we have

thanks

Giuseppe Lidonnici

Good cover up Giuseppe Lidonnici. trying really hard to cover your scam. steal my money and try to get away with it. why would i lie? and waste time online posting fraud scam report. only upset client, unsatisfied people would do it. i dont benefit any thing from lying. if you do as you promise refund my money or give my project that i pay for. then i got no reason to post a fraud online if i satisfied with the result. Ask anyone, why would they file a report if they feel like they being scam. Because they are being scam, that why they do so. I pay him 1500 usd upfront money and got nothing return. If i not being scam,, and get my money pay for.. i should thanking you not reporting you.. good luck on try to cover youself up.. bad people never win.
    Last edited by linkindinh; 07-09-2011 at 05:04 AM.

:judges: Hello my friends at scam.com I wanted to know what is freelance? I am a newbie and would like to know what this is all about and how it work Thank You Favoralways

freelance is basically where you are not an "employee" but you get paid to do work. It is similar to an independent contractor.
    Free paid surveys - Directory of paid surveys for each country as well as reviews and information about all the paid survey programs

Informatics Outsourcing is an offshore Market Research Company providing Qualitative Market Research and Quantitative Market Research with affordable price. Their service includes Report writing Worldwide.

I would Suggest you odesk.com its free and good freelance website

Wow, look at this interesting BBB Report I just found;

Umm, it appears that the above posters username and sig were not wisely chosen.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

I would suggest you join sites like constant-content.com. This site you can sell your articles and blog posts at the price that you want. I think they appreciate the amount of time you take to write content. Just make sure it is of high quality.

So if you are a freelancer and worked for many sites I have several questions. Have you written for https://essaysmatch.com/buy-term-paper/? Is it worth ordering there? My friend recommended this site for me but I want to know for sure