+ Reply to Thread

Forex Funnel is a real business at home?

I read in it web site it is a program that works itself at people that put $500 will get profit of $500 in less that 3 days.

Is it true?

Re: Forex Funnel is a real business at home?

I have Brooklyn Bridge on sale. Are you interested?

Now seriously. If such "programs" existed in real life, would not government use them to fix financial system? They are called HYIP ponzi scam and you should avoid "programs" like that.

Thank you for your replay my friend

I did a deep search and don't find anything wrong with programs like these as:
    Forex Funnel
    Forex Tracer
    Forex Killer
    Forex Autopilot

The probability of making money through forex programs is not very high

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork View Post
    The probability of making money through forex programs is not very high
    Thanks for your replay.
    Do you have any idea how much about you will earn dependent how much you invert?

Quote Originally Posted by shoptoearn1 View Post
    I did a deep search and don't find anything wrong with programs like these as:
    Forex Funnel
    Forex Tracer
    Forex Killer
    Forex Autopilot

Well i believe there is sort of a skill to invest in these programs and as with any other investments, You must be willing to:
    invest what you can afford to lose.

This type of programs/HYIP's have to make their owners money right? Based on previous research these companies will AT LEAST last for three months.

So if you do plan on investing in any of these. Check when they started make sure there's a fair number of people supporting it in forums and where ever else. Get in and out within 2 months.

But then again you have to be a big player to make anything good.

For Example:

Even at 300% return's a month, if you only invested a safe 100USD then the returns would only be $$300.

The Reason people loose money is because they usually tend to reinvest the profits back into the program and re-roll it.
    What happens is that most people will continue to reinvest and be blinded by the fast rate and large amount their money has snowballed into and most of these people eventually loose all the money.

Then they come here and go on about how company x is a scam.

Almost all HYIPS are scams, just depends how you play it.
    For those who are searching for residual income or trying to make money online safely (as in a business) this is not the way.

Trust me, i probably lost the most in HYIPS. Compared to anyone else in this forum.

************Please, Can any body answer this question:********

SEC web page warns about getting involved on this HYIP programs are very risky and we can loose money, and actually disclosure the real documents cases shown in Court of owners running this business without license, ect ect,... now what happens with members, we might be lucky and make a couple of thousands in profit out of these programs if we invest a small amount in many of them, are we victims or can we face criminal charges for participating in illegal programs over the internet

If you can make $300 a day, say ,day trading, why would you bother selling anything online to teach people how to trade in forex or whatever. The money is made on selling the product that gives the illusion that you will make lots of money, IF YOU BUY The product, that is.
    The moment you say to yourself: I will give it a try and reach for your credit card, you've been had. That's the whole game. If Warrent Buffet writes a program or an ebook on how make money by next monday, I will buy it. But he wouldn't charge $200 bucks for it. More like $200,000. WHy, because he doesn't want "everyone" making money out of his tactics. So it is with good stuff, only a few know the secrets and they're not out sharing those secrets with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by zvideo View Post
    If you can make $300 a day, say ,day trading, why would you bother selling anything online to teach people how to trade in forex or whatever. The money is made on selling the product that gives the illusion that you will make lots of money, IF YOU BUY The product, that is.
    This does not limits itself to Forex. All "moneymaking opportunities" are the same.