+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Voting In the NAtional ELections.

Who here is going to vote and what is you opinion in regard to the incidence of voting difficulty problems? That is with individuals intentionally attempting to mess up the voting system because they fear that "their person" will not win fairly?
    What about you. Do you feel that it is like a personal contest in that the person you like winds or you feel like a loser and it affects you personal self-esteem.
    Do you really think that it matters to use that much out here on the streets who is "in there". As soon after they are installed in office they are pretty quickly taken over by their commercial and business handlers and managers and any particular self-determined will to carry out their agendas, as stated in their campaign, wil quickly be comprimised and neutralized?
    Vasudeva

Re: Voting In the NAtional ELections.

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Who here is going to vote and what is you opinion in regard to the incidence of voting difficulty problems? That is with individuals intentionally attempting to mess up the voting system because they fear that "their person" will not win fairly?
    What about you. Do you feel that it is like a personal contest in that the person you like winds or you feel like a loser and it affects you personal self-esteem.
    Do you really think that it matters to use that much out here on the streets who is "in there". As soon after they are installed in office they are pretty quickly taken over by their commercial and business handlers and managers and any particular self-determined will to carry out their agendas, as stated in their campaign, wil quickly be comprimised and neutralized?
    I would love to do my duty as a citizen and cast my vote. But I have a problem, I just don't see anybody that is qualified to be in that office and I refuse to be a party to electing someone like either one of the two clowns that are running this time.

Yes, we were voting for Dr. Ron Paul but since that would help Obama we will vote for John McCain and pray that he changes the state of our country. We know he will.

Quote Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
    Yes, we were voting for Dr. Ron Paul but since that would help Obama we will vote for John McCain and pray that he changes the state of our country. We know he will.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but our next President will be Barrack Obama...:rasta:
    Vasudeva

Sorry to burst your bubble but our next President will be Barrack Obama...:rasta:
    It aint over til it's over and the winner is announced, hey it could even be me.

[QUOTE=Old Timer;607832]I would love to do my duty as a citizen and cast my vote. But I have a problem, I just don't see anybody that is qualified to be in that office and I refuse to be a party to electing someone like either one of the two clowns that are running this time.[/QUOTEJ

Jim, you can always write in - of course your choice wouldn't be elected, but you would have the confidence of knowing that you voted you will and conscios...
    Anyhow, as I have said, Obama will win. Not my burning desire, but McCain is too much of a ti=urn off, disappointment for the majotrity of people. WOuld have been better if he had chosen ROmney instead of Palin. Doesn't have anything to do with Palin being a woman. Just that she's a "flake" and a faker. Wait until a little longer as Palin's governership of Alaska matures. YOu will see severl instances of her getting her T** in a wringer big time!
    God, our country has been through enough for the past eight years. Can you imagine McCain getting into office and dieing and Palin taking over? What a GAff!::judges::rasta:
    Vasudeva

I'm not voting, never have voted, and doubt I ever will vote. It makes no difference who wins. The goverment is a complete fraud. The leaders of this country sit back ad gamble on stocks. They take our money and use it for our agenda and the president on down to our own city commisioners are for sale to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    I'm not voting, never have voted, and doubt I ever will vote. It makes no difference who wins. The goverment is a complete fraud. The leaders of this country sit back ad gamble on stocks. They take our money and use it for our agenda and the president on down to our own city commisioners are for sale to the highest bidder.
    I think that next time I am gonna run for prez. Should stir things up a bit.

Damn "Hound" - you sound like me; exactly my sentiments. It is people like us that they don't want around as we are wise to them. They like the late 'teens, twenties and up to mid-thirities to deal with - as in the sort of "dealing" that you imply.
    Included in this is using them to send off to these damed contrived wars and to keep sending them back until they are killed or F***** up for the rest of their life. Then still, they [government] still quibbles about the percentager of disability they give them and have them bragging [chosen ones] about how much they like their artifical limbs and so on.
    It is really weird; the ones that contrive and get us into the wars live long lives usually drawing six-figure salaries and die in their old age of Prostrate problems, Ulcers or Hypertension.
    It is claimed they are reserved from going as the nation needs their "leadership" [UGH!] abilities as the nation could not survive without them.
    I really believe if this was reversed and they had to go into combat circumstances with the rest of the troops that a lot of things would change very quickly!
    SOme of the tv programs I watch spend several minutes memorilizing these young men that are killed in combat. It is sad and tragic to see them and to see their age. And for eveyone of them, you can count on several other lives that have been disrupted and now are in mourning and tragedy. As well, the pay that they get is a pittacnce for their sacrifice. Especially as compared to the six figure annual amount, wealth and luxury of those that sent them off to war and doomed them to their death to begin with.
    Last edited by coontie; 10-28-2008 at 10:24 AM.
    Vasudeva

Damn "Hound" - you sound like me; exactly my sentiments. It is people like us that they don't want around as we are wise to them. They like the late 'teens, twenties and up to mid-thirities to deal with - as in the sort of "dealing" that you imply.
    Included in this is using them to send off to these damed contrived wars and to keep sending them back until they are killed or F***** up for the rest of their life. Then still, they [government] still quibbles about the percentager of disability they give them and have them bragging [chosen ones] about how much they like their artifical limbs and so on.
    It is really weird; the ones that contrive and get us into the wars live long lives usually drawing six-figure salaries and die in their old age of Prostrate problems, Ulcers or Hypertension.
    It is claimed they are reserved from going as the nation needs their "leadership" [UGH!] abilities as the nation could not survive without them.
    I really believe if this was reversed and they had to go into combat circumstances with the rest of the troops that a lot of things would change very quickly!
    SOme of the tv programs I watch spend several minutes memorilizing these young men that are killed in combat. It is sad and tragic to see them and to see their age. And for eveyone of them, you can count on several other lives that have been disrupted and now are in mourning and tragedy. As well, the pay that they get is a pittacnce for their sacrifice. Especially as compared to the six figure annual amount, wealth and luxury of those that sent them off to war and doomed them to their death to begin with.
    I doubt that it will ever change in our life time either. The powers that be will continue to call the shots for a while yet.

Yep, you nailed it. I can understand going to war. Sometimes I think it's nessicery. Like Afganastan, i can understand us going in there. We should have left Iraq alone, and concentrated on Afganastan and Bin Laden. Actually, we should have hung Husain the first time we were there.

Yep, you nailed it. I can understand going to war. Sometimes I think it's nessicery. Like Afganastan, i can understand us going in there. We should have left Iraq alone, and concentrated on Afganastan and Bin Laden. Actually, we should have hung Husain the first time we were there.
    him and a half a dozen like him.

kathaj is offline Just to the edge ,never over it. User Rank

the last voting booth I was in Jimmy Carter was one of the guys running . I don't even remember who I voted for, I think I would just vote Democrate acroos the board cuz my grandpa said to.
    www.LetsSayThanks.com
    Click this link to say THANKS to our USA Troops around the WORLD.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Quote Originally Posted by kathaj View Post
    the last voting booth I was in Jimmy Carter was one of the guys running . I don't even remember who I voted for, I think I would just vote Democrate acroos the board cuz my grandpa said to.
    would ya jump off of a bridge if he told ya to>>>

in another thread you mention conscience!?does this mean "we"(country) can hang hussein but you could not/would not!?: :crazy1: :spin2: hehe!!......just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    in another thread you mention conscience!?does this mean "we"(country) can hang hussein but you could not/would not!?: :crazy1: :spin2: hehe!!......just askn...
    that old Hound Dawg is to nice to hang anybody, he just likes to chase beavers.