+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Crude Oil Now $64.00/Barrel.

That's the latest - and the Opec Oil Ministry, a.k.a. Saudis, met today and agreed to cut production by another one million, fiver hundred thousand barrels. However, the futures speculators aren't even interested as the price continues to slide downward.
    Now, just what the Hell is going on? About two months ago we were looking at $5.00 plus/gallong gasoline. Now, we can buy it here for 2.60.9/gal!
    However, it the cost per gallong doesn't seem to be coming down in most place as quickly as it went up. THe cheaper prices are primarily at the independently owned stations. "Major Brands" are anywhere from ten to twenty cents higher, still.
    Makes one really buy the shortage because of supplay and demand situation eh? Now, all of a sudden, they've found more oil. Maybe from Mars or the Moon?:judges::freak3::rasta:
    Vasudeva

Re: Crude Oil Now $64.00/Barrel.

Its going down to $50- per barrel next week...Goodbye Chavez...

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    That's the latest - and the Opec Oil Ministry, a.k.a. Saudis, met today and agreed to cut production by another one million, fiver hundred thousand barrels. However, the futures speculators aren't even interested as the price continues to slide downward.
    Now, just what the Hell is going on? About two months ago we were looking at $5.00 plus/gallong gasoline. Now, we can buy it here for 2.60.9/gal!
    However, it the cost per gallong doesn't seem to be coming down in most place as quickly as it went up. THe cheaper prices are primarily at the independently owned stations. "Major Brands" are anywhere from ten to twenty cents higher, still.
    Makes one really buy the shortage because of supplay and demand situation eh? Now, all of a sudden, they've found more oil. Maybe from Mars or the Moon?:judges::freak3::rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
    Its going down to $50- per barrel next week...Goodbye Chavez...
    YEah, you're right - I seldom buy gasoline at Citgo. I think it wont be long though uhntil we are reading Mr. Chavez's Obituary...:freak3:
    Vasudeva

YEah, you're right - I seldom buy gasoline at Citgo. I think it wont be long though uhntil we are reading Mr. Chavez's Obituary...:freak3:
    hang on with that. I need to go and get some artificial tears for his funeral.

First of all, get an education. The USA gets it OIL Primarily from the good ole USA. Yah know about BAKKEN BASIN up in Montana and Dakota, we have MORE OIL than all the middle east combineed, there are only 4 OIL COMPANIES getting the OIL OUT OF THE GROUND and it is SWEET CRUDE OIL. THis is where OUR OIL IS COMING FROM, we then import OIL 2nd place from CANADA, if we still do that, and I DOUBT that very much. WE DO NOT NEED TO IMPORT ANY OIL FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRIES, we HAVE A GOLD MINE OF OIL UP IN THE BAKKEN BASSIN. Before we imported OIL from 2nd country of CANADA. 3rd was MEXICO, 4th was VENEZULA and 5th was the MIDDLE EAST. NO NEED, when we have TONS AND TONS AND BILLIONS MORE THAN ALL THESE CROUNTRIES COMBINED. me, galaxy knows my hobby is READING.... you guys are too OLD so you must not read much!

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    First of all, get an education. The USA gets it OIL Primarily from the good ole USA. Yah know about BAKKEN BASIN up in Montana and Dakota, we have MORE OIL than all the middle east combineed, there are only 4 OIL COMPANIES getting the OIL OUT OF THE GROUND and it is SWEET CRUDE OIL. THis is where OUR OIL IS COMING FROM, we then import OIL 2nd place from CANADA, if we still do that, and I DOUBT that very much. WE DO NOT NEED TO IMPORT ANY OIL FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRIES, we HAVE A GOLD MINE OF OIL UP IN THE BAKKEN BASSIN. Before we imported OIL from 2nd country of CANADA. 3rd was MEXICO, 4th was VENEZULA and 5th was the MIDDLE EAST. NO NEED, when we have TONS AND TONS AND BILLIONS MORE THAN ALL THESE CROUNTRIES COMBINED. me, galaxy knows my hobby is READING.... you guys are too OLD so you must not read much!
    heck all I read these days is the funny papers.

Are you talking about the economic hit man here?

Spam crap....BUMP!!
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Spam crap....BUMP!!
    I really do not know what you mean by calling this spam. Please explain, oh angry one.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I really do not know what you mean by calling this spam. Please explain, oh angry one.
    It's what has been decided to do when some low life preforms a drive-by spamming of the thread. As it is felt the moderators are not doing well at it. Bumping other legit threads at least gets the spam threads lower on list. However it doesn't do much good for spam that has a link to another site as those are more an effort to get a back link to that site. Which is really becoming a futile effort as google and other search engines that spider the forum rarely count link backs from a forum as a link back in terms of page rank.

Down with spammers! May they be infested with a super drug immune form of bacterial flesh eating jungle rot :

Are you talking about the economic hit man here?

Yes - I think about a week ago it was revealed he was "cozying up to the Russians. A Couple of Large Bombers landed there and it was announced that he's getting a Nuclear Reactor.
    Hop tht doesn't mean the same fiasco that the North Koreans are pulling, as well as Iran...
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    heck all I read these days is the funny papers.

that's wise - saves stress on the nerves and the 'ol gut...:spin2::freak3::rasta:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    Sorry to have to tell 'ya "G", but the U.S. of A. ships its domestic [that is nations provided, drilled oil] out to other nations and imports the more expensive foreign product.
    Don't expect me to explain this, or to provide any RATIONAL reason for this practice. I think it might be some political connection between CERTAIN U.S. politicans, say the Senior member ["retired'] whose name begins with a "B' and ends with an "H", and King Saud of Saudia Arabia. It could actually end with "T" which implies "bullshit"...::spin2::judges::crazy1::freak3:
    Vasudeva

Sorry to have to tell 'ya "G", but the U.S. of A. ships its domestic [that is nations provided, drilled oil] out to other nations and imports the more expensive foreign product.
    Don't expect me to explain this, or to provide any RATIONAL reason for this practice. I think it might be some political connection between CERTAIN U.S. politicans, say the Senior member ["retired'] whose name begins with a "B' and ends with an "H", and King Saud of Saudia Arabia. It could actually end with "T" which implies "bullshit"...::spin2::judges::crazy1::freak3:
    Of coure, what do you expect them to do, go back to herding camels?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    It's what has been decided to do when some low life preforms a drive-by spamming of the thread. As it is felt the moderators are not doing well at it. Bumping other legit threads at least gets the spam threads lower on list. However it doesn't do much good for spam that has a link to another site as those are more an effort to get a back link to that site. Which is really becoming a futile effort as google and other search engines that spider the forum rarely count link backs from a forum as a link back in terms of page rank.

Down with spammers! May they be infested with a super drug immune form of bacterial flesh eating jungle rot :
    I sure as heck was not trying to spam by bringing up the economic hit man. I agree with you down with spammers. I wonder why Knight-Mare seems to be upset. Though you have provided some insight. I have to wonder. Did I do something wrong?

I sure as heck was not trying to spam by bringing up the economic hit man. I agree with you down with spammers. I wonder why Knight-Mare seems to be upset. Though you have provided some insight. I have to wonder. Did I do something wrong?

You were not being implicated as a SPammer or what you commented. THe person that did that just merely chose this thread to bump up above spmmers post to puch them further down, out of sight. It just so happened that this occured right after your comment.
    You're okay - don't worry about it!
    Vasudeva