+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backwards "B"

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Backwards "B"

A young woman in some northern state [I didn't cactch the name] reported to the police that she was at an ATM and had just cashed out $60.00, when a african-american man appeared and threatened her and said to give him her money, which she said she did.
    Then, he was about to leave and spotted a McCain/Palin for President sticker on the bumper of her car. She said he then attacked her, beat he severely and used some blunt object to scratch the inital "B" in a large fashion on her left cheek. She said he told her that would teach her to NOT be a Obama supporter.
    In her photos she appeared with a blackened left eye and a rather roughly, reddish looking letter "B" on her face on the right cheek. However, the cops got suspicious as the letter was reversed [backwards in its orientation]. They figured either the guy she said did it was dyslexic or she had contrived the thing herself. Placing it there by looking in a mirror and scratching the thing on her face.
    They subjected her to a Lie Detector Test and it revealed she was not telling the truth. Which they revealed to her. She then admitted that it was a hoax, a lie, that she had made up. She told them she was mentally ill and had a compulsion to do such things to get attention.
    So look around when you're in a crowded bus or on the sidewalk, or elevator. You really have no idea who is standing next to you!
    Last edited by coontie; 10-24-2008 at 07:20 PM.
    Vasudeva

Re: Backwards "B"

The whole news was probably made up to get attention...the PRESS is doing strange things these days with Obama's $650mm uncountedfor donations...at a max of $20- per citizen it comes out to...

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    A young woman in some northern state [I didn't cactch the name] reported to the police that she was at an ATM and had just cashed out $60.00, when a african-american man appeared and threatened her and said to give him her money, which she said she did.
    Then, he was about to leave and spotted a McCain/Palin for President sticker on the bumper of her car. She said he then attacked her, beat he severely and used some blunt object to scratch the inital "B" in a large fashion on her left cheek. She said he told her that would teach her to NOT be a Obama supporter.
    In her photos she appeared with a blackened left eye and a rather roughly, reddish looking letter "B" on her face on the right cheek. However, the cops got suspicious as the letter was reversed [backwards in its orientation]. They figured either the guy she said did it was dyslexic or she had contrived the thing herself. Placing it there by looking in a mirror and scratching the thing on her face.
    They subjected her to a Lie Detector Test and it revealed she was not telling the truth. Which they revealed to her. She then admitted that it was a hoax, a lie, that she had made up. She told them she was mentally ill and had a compulsion to do such things to get attention.
    So look around when you're in a crowded bus or on the sidewalk, or elevator. You really have no idea who is standing next to you!

yes,those that NEED attention are always seeking it in dramatic ways probably based on the desperation caused by their need!?those that are not so desperate get their attention in less dramatic ways!?so we just have to figure out why people are desperate and make sure it doesn't happen again!?of course if left untreated for too long,normal desperation can become diabolical,and then you really got your hands full!?:freak3: :spin2: :king22: hehe!!.....just askn.....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yes,those that NEED attention are always seeking it in dramatic ways probably based on the desperation caused by their need!?those that are not so desperate get their attention in less dramatic ways!?so we just have to figure out why people are desperate and make sure it doesn't happen again!?of course if left untreated for too long,normal desperation can become diabolical,and then you really got your hands full!?:freak3: :spin2: :king22: hehe!!.....just askn.....

Funny thing, as well. Obama obviously begins with an "O", with "B" the second letter of his name. I suppose this young woman just couldn't scratch out a good "O" on her face, so she settled for the B.
    Odd regarding Mr. Obama - I was talking with my Nephew in Florida yesterday evening. He is a talented and expert technician and repair person of sophisticated office printing equipment. I consider him above average in regard to intelligence. However, in our conversation, Obama came up. He made a comment that almost made me fall off my chair: some reference to Obama being a Muslim! I said to him: "I cannot believe you said that". He said: "yeah, that's correct". I told him: you've got to be kidding. The guy is somewhere in his late thirties or early fourties and has always been raised and practices the Christian faith. He said that was news to him.
    Then I hear these people, suprisingly lot of them up North making narrow minded and bigoted stements and saying the blacks are going to take over and abuse and mistreat whites and all of that crap. I keep trying to have faith that we are living in a intelligent, progressive and informed society. But, this sort of theing really disappoint me...

As well, someone commented to me the other day that Obama's Mother was a Prostitute. His Father a Miner, of some sort in Africa. That she used to lurk around where they were at when they got off from work and she would propisition them and go for a quickie, or something. Iwas really taken aback by this. I doubt this is true though. Anyone known for sure?
    I think this election thing is going to get really bad!
    Last edited by coontie; 10-24-2008 at 07:44 PM.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Funny thing, as well. Obama obviously begins with an "O", with "B" the second letter of his name. I suppose this young woman just couldn't scratch out a good "O" on her face, so she settled for the B.
    Odd regarding Mr. Obama - I was talking with my Nephew in Florida yesterday evening. He is a talented and expert technician and repair person of sophisticated office printing equipment. I consider him above average in regard to intelligence. However, in our conversation, Obama came up. He made a comment that almost made me fall off my chair: some reference to Obama being a Muslim! I said to him: "I cannot believe you said that". He said: "yeah, that's correct". I told him: you've got to be kidding. The guy is somewhere in his late thirties or early fourties and has always been raised and practices the Christian faith. He said that was news to him.
    Then I hear these people, suprisingly lot of them up North making narrow minded and bigoted stements and saying the blacks are going to take over and abuse and mistreat whites and all of that crap. I keep trying to have faith that we are living in a intelligent, progressive and informed society. But, this sort of theing really disappoint me...

As well, someone commented to me the other day that Obama's Mother was a Prostitute. His Father a Miner, of some sort in Africa. That she used to lurk around where they were at when they got off from work and she would propisition them and go for a quickie, or something. Iwas really taken aback by this. I doubt this is true though. Anyone known for sure?
    I think this election thing is going to get really bad!
    don't forget murphys law. If anything can go wrong it will. Well this election is like that

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    don't forget murphys law. If anything can go wrong it will. Well this election is like that
    Election? More like a bad side show. I say we protest the whole thing! When you go to vote, write in CarolinaHound for prez, and OT for VP!!! :crazy1:

This whole thing is for money....my money...

All I know is that work is scare...money is scarce...no medical coverage...etc..

And this is the richest country in the world?

Maybe for OBAMA or McCain but not for me...

I would be willing to write in a whole new party and candidate...

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Election? More like a bad side show. I say we protest the whole thing! When you go to vote, write in CarolinaHound for prez, and OT for VP!!! :crazy1:

Spam crap....BUMP!!
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    Spam crap....BUMP!!
    I see your bump, and raise you another spam bump!

I see your bump, and raise you another spam bump!
    Well bump, bump de bump to you also

Quote Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
    This whole thing is for money....my money...

All I know is that work is scare...money is scarce...no medical coverage...etc..

And this is the richest country in the world?

Maybe for OBAMA or McCain but not for me...

I would be willing to write in a whole new party and candidate...
    Well, McCain seized on the Joe the Plumber [ugh] theme and really ran it into the ground. As well, he wants the U.S. to remain engaged in Iraq indefinetly and talks about some sort of "victory". I wonder; "victory" over what, whom? After all, we went in there under a FALSE PRETENSE and we were proved wrong. Now, it seems that certain politicans desire to doom us to additional further years engaged there in a place that we have spent over a trillion dollars on and are spending another 10 billion a month, as long as we are there, needles to acknowledge the grave loss of life of our people as well as life-long maiming wounds. THe Iraqis have over 87 billion dollars in the World Bank and wont spend a nickle of it on their own country's infastructure. And certain Iraqi factions there continue to try and encourage us to stay.
    In the meantime, the "Joe the Plumber" types; "ordinary" mainstream citizen individuals, primarily the enlisted personnel are the ones that are sent into harms way with seeming indifference. The elistist class, hence the McCain types, as in the wealthy, upper-crust class, their sons and daughters are NOT out there eating M.R.I. food and wearing flak vest and hot uniform gear and shooting it out with others that desire to shoot at them. Mainly now, because those that shoot at us feel that we have no business or right to be in their country and want us to leave. Same as we would feel regarding foreign invaders here.
    The thing to continue to look closely at, which is never bought out into the light for complete and accurate public scrutiny is who and what U.S businessses are profiting from all the money that we the taxpayers continue to work to pay, that is being channeled into that so called "war effort". It would be good to identify, specifically these businesses, such as Halinburton/Brown and Root, which has made a vast fortune during our tenure in Iraq, as well as it continuing in Iran. THere are others such as McDonnel/Douglas, Lockeed, Boeing, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, General ELectric, Westinghouse and so on. Identifying these companies, there are many more, clearly identifies the justification for the "reason" that we continue to engage in such long draw out debacles. To make the wealthy wealthier, obviously. Then, to identify those individuals that are connected with the businesses and corporations. That is not quite so easy to do, except to wisely follow the money trail. As far as politicans go, it can be identified which specific politicans are connected to in this arrangement that continues to place taxpayers in an ongoing subservient role - the ones that insist on us remaining there and vote and speak in that regard.
    In the meantime, for fear of a national mutiny in regard to establishing the draft, which is a virtually strange word to recent genrations, they continue to call upon "National Guard" and "Reserve" military personnel that actually were always intended to stand and fight on our native soil in the instance of our being directly attacked ON THIS SOIL BY FOREIGN INVASION. But alas, they are sent to distant lands where they are seemingly abandoned.
    Recently, there was an emegence of the issue of some 300,000 plus military personnel - enlisted, that were taken out of duty and placed in Psychiatric care due to Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome; P.T.S.D., wherein the individual becomes suicidal and a threat to fellow soldiers, because they hallicuniate and lose contact with reality and can become dangerously violent to anyone. Often, when they return home, they wind up sorely abusing or murdering their wife, girlfirend, children. Many are looked upon as Malingers and given cusory psychological examinations and quickly returned to duty. We really never hear of many of these people's demise. Many end in suicide and harming their compatriots, as well as the incidence of going mad and mass murdering innoncent, non-military engaged civilians, including men, women and children and babies.
    the "Lieutenant Calley" situation in Vietnam wherein a large number of American troops attacked the civilians of a village and murdered them in cold blood is a good example.
    We need to end these God-Damned Wars and stop instigating more and letting the wealthy use us for cannon fodder. It has been proven time and time again that "ordinary people" left to themselves can figure out reasonable ways and means to live and coexist in harmony. We do not need to continue to fight Wars. The only purpose they serve is to just generate more ill will and make the wealthier ever more wealthy.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Well bump, bump de bump to you also
    humpty bumpty shot a spammer, humpty bumpty is tired of dumpies.

humpty bumpty shot a spammer, humpty bumpty is tired of dumpies.
    Well they can have all of my dumps that they want.

Bump da dumps

kathaj is offline Just to the edge ,never over it. User Rank

Originally Posted by coontie
    :freak3::crazy1:Maybe the B was two O's that she had screwed up on ????:crazy1::freak3:
    www.LetsSayThanks.com
    Click this link to say THANKS to our USA Troops around the WORLD.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Quote Originally Posted by kathaj View Post
    :freak3::crazy1:Maybe the B was two O's that she had screwed up on ????:crazy1::freak3:
    either way you look at it , she screwed up

kathaj is offline Just to the edge ,never over it. User Rank

Yup with a capital U
    www.LetsSayThanks.com
    Click this link to say THANKS to our USA Troops around the WORLD.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn