+ Reply to Thread

Secret Service Standown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=215cs8SrVd0

The agent in this clip is Henry Ripka. I have looked all over to find out if he made any statements about this stand down. We clearly see he protests the stand down. But did he ever elaborate on his feelings?

Agent Henry Ripka. If anyone has any further information on Henry Ripka PLEASE Post a REPLY

taterfrog (8 months ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam Reply

Henry Rybka

McIFamilyVideos (8 months ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam Reply

Yes you are right Henry Rybka, I got ahold of Vince Palamara to ask him, He said that Henry Rybka died 1975 of a heart attack, Before ever making any public statement. Vince has not had any luck locating surviving family of Henry Rybka. If he was here I am sure what he woudl say. Thuss the most likely reason he is not here to talk...

Marked as spam Reply

Thanks, I found very little on him. I wonder if he was ostracized by the regime for his questioning of Emory Roberts. Pretty obvious the Emory Roberts was in on the decision to uncover Kennedy for this long motorcade and that is was done without all agents being briefed. Also, he appears to be age late 20's to early 30's here - to have died in '75 is highly unusual. ???? Any thoughts ?

Re: Secret Service Standown

This one is good too...

Excerpt taken from Jean Hills's (better known as the lady in red)Book, "JFK The Last Dissenting Witness." J.B. Marshall, Dallas Police Officer, tells Jean Hill that LBJ's secret service told them ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q0opnIeWY

Johnson's Secret Service...

Quote Originally Posted by theme View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=215cs8SrVd0

The agent in this clip is Henry Ripka. I have looked all over to find out if he made any statements about this stand down. We clearly see he protests the stand down. But did he ever elaborate on his feelings?

Agent Henry Ripka. If anyone has any further information on Henry Ripka PLEASE Post a REPLY

Marked as spam Reply

Henry Rybka

McIFamilyVideos (8 months ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam Reply

Yes you are right Henry Rybka, I got ahold of Vince Palamara to ask him, He said that Henry Rybka died 1975 of a heart attack, Before ever making any public statement. Vince has not had any luck locating surviving family of Henry Rybka. If he was here I am sure what he woudl say. Thuss the most likely reason he is not here to talk...

Marked as spam Reply

Thanks, I found very little on him. I wonder if he was ostracized by the regime for his questioning of Emory Roberts. Pretty obvious the Emory Roberts was in on the decision to uncover Kennedy for this long motorcade and that is was done without all agents being briefed. Also, he appears to be age late 20's to early 30's here - to have died in '75 is highly unusual. ???? Any thoughts ?