+ Reply to Thread

Avoid Bill Killer Scam

:zx11pissed: Avoid this site http://www.2008figureincome.com/ by Chris Jackson - Work From Home and Make Money. (See Attachments for details) He promises 197 ebooks related to internet marking to use and have resell rights, but all you get is a ripoff of $49.99 and a link to http://www.myproductcenter.com/?hop=billkill which claims in their FAQ they have NO affiliation with Bill Killer.

Re: Avoid Bill Killer Scam

Not a surprise considering that 'Chris Jackson' also runs:

data-entry-job-for-free.com and possibly typefromhomenow.com

A very simple question to ask yourself before signing up for programs like this is "If it was really worth $999.99, why would they sell it to you for only $49.99?" The answer to the question is easy, because it is not even worth $49.99 or even $9.99.

If you have purchased the book through Clickbank, you can get a refund.

Yup, anyone that runs data entry sites must be a scammer. I remember that was one of the first online scams I fell for and I really thought I was going to make money online, what a let down that was.
    Check out my blog
    http://www.missgullible.com

I Hate Scams! :2gunsfiring_v1:

Good on you for starting this thread. its real nice to see yet another scam have the lid blown off it. Unfortunately all they do is make it harder for everyone else who DOES have a genuine, GOOD product, to sell, because of all the scepticism and mistrust being created by the scammers. Oh well, never mind, I guess we can all go and work at macdonalds for 4$$ an hour if the worst comes to the worst

Regards - until next time cheers and keep up the good work :crazy1:

Quote Originally Posted by keithandco View Post
    Good on you for starting this thread. its real nice to see yet another scam have the lid blown off it. Unfortunately all they do is make it harder for everyone else who DOES have a genuine, GOOD product, to sell, because of all the scepticism and mistrust being created by the scammers. Oh well, never mind, I guess we can all go and work at macdonalds for 4$$ an hour if the worst comes to the worst

Regards - until next time cheers and keep up the good work :crazy1:
    The problem's even more nefarious than that. Because for some reason - especially in the U.S. and some other countries, the HYPE-based sales pages tend to have better conversion rates than straightforward, blunt sales letters.

So many of the better products end up resorting to hyped-up sales letters which makes everything look the same - scam or not.

He still has the same scam going, this morning they had "sold" 976 memberships. Only 24 remaining, right! I wonder how long that has been going on. And you will be pleased to hear that they are going to close the website down at 11:59 p.m. today. Of course they are. I bet if I check tomorrow, I can still be one of the "lucky" people who will be a millionaire by about next Thursday!! Today you can get it for $39.95. Such a gentleman. Did you also note that he will take all sorts of action against you if you copy anything from his site? Did you also note that this is the exact same BS that any number of other scam sites are using? Pretty much looks like a carbon copy of the Michael Vincent garbage that's out there. Just altered a few details and hopes he can suck you in. How on earth do these bas....s get away with this hogwash? If he has only sold less than 1,000 "memberships" at 40 bucks, how the hell is he making any money?? Scam, scam, scam, scam......

Quote Originally Posted by cocobolo View Post
    Did you also note that he will take all sorts of action against you if you copy anything from his site?
    Heck, if your worried about that, you can always buy a picture of "his" family at IStockPhoto here:
    http://www.istockphoto.com/file_clos...php?id=2889308
    Last edited by justtoomuchtime; 03-27-2009 at 11:09 PM.

Hey: Thanks for the photo info...talk about a huge chuckle!!! Why do these clowns perpetrate this nonsense? I mean, what is the point?

When i have nothing to do, i go into my spam inbox and pick a random "change your life" offer. Today it happened to be Chris Jackson and the Bill Killer.

I look for the "free" offer and if i find it, i'm off to the races to see how much crap the scammer hurls at me before i get to the part where i have to give them my credit card for the "money back guarantee" promise. And some how that always means "free" to the scammers.

Well if I had a trophy for "most crap before i get to the part where "free" is redefined with a credit card payment", Chris Jackson would get it (except, i figure he doesn't really exist anyway).

and that's what i do for fun, which is why i'm an odd fellow in most normal cirlces.
    Last edited by cranelegs; 04-23-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: missing words

hi i just went on that bill killer site and as i clicked the X to close it up popped a window asking me to stay on the page, after this happened a couple of times the cost of this offer went from $49.99 to $11.99 or thereabouts.wow what a great deal NOT!!!!!!!

Some scams are easy to spot.
    The "offer ends May 10 at 11:59PM" and "only 24 slots left" can be verified right on the page.
    Right-click on the page and choose "show source" (or View, Show Source) and you can see the actual HTML code that makes up the page.
    Do a Search/Find (or CTRL-F) and look for the '24' or 'May' or 'city name if it was used>' and you'll see the code that pulls the date/time from your own PC and displays it in their web page.
    BTW, the image link above really convinced me this guy's a flake, and not to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobolo View Post
    3/27/09 -- He still has the same scam going, this morning they had "sold" 976 memberships. Only 24 remaining, right! I wonder how long that has been going on. And you will be pleased to hear that they are going to close the website down at 11:59 p.m. today.
    Great news!!! It's 14 months later (3/09 to 5/10), and there are still (the same) 24 spots remaining!!! It all ends (again) at 11:59 p.m. tonight!!! Better hurry!!!

Remind me to be more ethical. Before I promote anybody from now on, I'm checking them out on Scam.com

Hey great thread people, keep up the good work!
    These frauds need to be exposed..., the sooner, the better!

Thanks,
    Garth