+ Reply to Thread

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

White Woman Rapist/Murderer Arrested

May he get what he deserves every day he spends in prison. May his prison "husband" wear him out.

When will naive but well meaning white women (and girls) understand the risks of befriending the Negro?

How long will we allow this to continue? Black "children" without stable 2 parent families need to be removed from their teenage "mothers" and placed in Catholic orphanages.

There are solutions, but we need liberals to think outside their comfort zone.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-wrote-...ry?id=20978940
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 11-22-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Re: White Woman Rapist/Murderer Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    May he get what he deserves every day he spends in prison. May his prison "husband" wear him out.

When will naive but well meaning white women (and girls) understand the risks of befriending the Negro?

How long will we allow this to continue? Black "children" without stable 2 parent families need to be removed from their teenage "mothers" and placed in Catholic orphanages.

There are solutions, but we need liberals to think outside their comfort zone.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-wrote-...ry?id=20978940
    Just........WOW
    Why not just come out and say it carl: fry all the non-whites?

Black "children" without stable 2 parent families need to be removed from their teenage "mothers" and placed in Catholic orphanages.
    I see... instead of growing up to rape white women, you want them to grow up to molest little white boys? :spin2:

Shoot C, he looks like he has some white blood running through his veins. This must mean just a speck of black blood makes you a killer and a racist rapist, right?

This was a horrible horrible crime that happened but I seriously doubt it has a thing to do with this young man being black. The description of his acts sounds like a Ted Bundy type personality and Ted was a white guy. One of those pesky serial killers who killed a number of young white college girls in unspeakable ways.

“The indictments returned today detail horrific and unspeakable acts,” Dist. Atty. Jonathan Blodgett said in a statement. "This is the first step in a long process to secure justice for Ms. Ritzer and her family," he said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#axzz2lTwt2FBj

Be sure and update us on any information given about this crime and the court trial or plea bargain.

I would like to know any information given about his family life and upbringing.

If his horrific acts against this teacher has a thing to do with him being black, being brought up in a single parent household etc. we need some facts to back your allegations up.
    Last edited by Tulip; 11-23-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Found some pictures and Philip's mother is pictured. She is white from looking at the picture.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...J/picture.html

She was going through a difficult divorce and moved the family to Massachusetts from Tennessee right before the school year. Philip has a sister 13 years old and the mom was married to Mr. Chism when Philip was born. There are documents showing a rocky time in the past but I can't find the documents. Whether this is about the marriage or Philip or both I don't know.

Hopefully more information about the family will be available later.

It sounds like Philip has some serious issues according to the description of his acts while killing this teacher. He's 14 years old and it will be interesting to follow this case and see how this goes.

I found a very informative article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-Ritzer.html
    Last edited by Tulip; 11-23-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Yeah, strange things happen when "the Negro" befriends white people, read this:

http://tinyurl.com/k6beyuz

Judging from that story, maybe the befriending should happen more often?

OK WOWSERS AGAIN but i would like to hear MORE about the LIBS COMFORT ZONE!? or ANYBODIES COMFORT zone for THAT matter!? or ANY MATTER!? i mean we ALL know MATTERS MATTER and HATTERS HATTER and CHATTERS CHATTER!? now ya got me ALL LOST in RUMINATION but THAT's what HAPPENS when STUPIDITY acts like REASON and I REACT TO IT tryin ta be/think OBJECTIVELY!? just name that OBJECT of my FONDEST REGARDS/TRADITIONS!? : :judges: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you