+ Reply to Thread

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

It HAS ALready Started...

Cqliformia - a man purporting to have formed and organization soliciting people to sign a petition against child abuse was in fact registering people that are Democrats to change their party affiliation to Republican.
    He has been arrested and will tried on a FElony charge of attempted voter fraud.
    Vasudeva

Re: It HAS ALready Started...

California? They've got to be kidding! No amount of treachery or subterfuge will change the polarity in this state. Still, the law is the law, and criminals should be prosecuted. Even if their crime is absolutely benign.

I have a feeling this is going to be a really ugly election...Gore and Dubya all over again.

Some people think riots and maybe worse will occur by the end of it.

Only time will tell.
    This is the author’s opinion, and only opinion and not fact. The right to express this opinion is protected under the First Amendment: freedom of speech and expression and freedom of the press.

It is also protected under ICCPR act which allows for individuals to form and express opinions.

The author encourages readers to research, perform their own due diligence and form their own opinions about this topic, company and/or person.

It has already started? Why yes it has. It started a long time ago. ACORN has been pulling this type of shit and worse for a very long time. They are under investigation in 14 states for voter fraud.

Of course you are probably ok with that. As you posted the thread about them getting obscene phone calls, those numbnuts deserve anything they get as they have been ing with the voting system for a long time.

But thats ok with you right? Because they support your favored candidates.

In my opinion I think it's safe to assume, to some level, there is likely voter fraud involved in every election.
    This is the author’s opinion, and only opinion and not fact. The right to express this opinion is protected under the First Amendment: freedom of speech and expression and freedom of the press.

It is also protected under ICCPR act which allows for individuals to form and express opinions.

The author encourages readers to research, perform their own due diligence and form their own opinions about this topic, company and/or person.

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Cqliformia - a man purporting to have formed and organization soliciting people to sign a petition against child abuse was in fact registering people that are Democrats to change their party affiliation to Republican.
    He has been arrested and will tried on a FElony charge of attempted voter fraud.
    Let's keep this in perspective. If this idiot is charged with a felony, ACORN should have it's entire board of directors lined up against a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by DMikeS View Post
    Let's keep this in perspective. If this idiot is charged with a felony, ACORN should have it's entire board of directors lined up against a wall.
    by some chance doesn't it seem to be that the double standard is being applied with ACORN

I don't think the entire board of directors should be indicted for the actions of one man. Unless evidence can be provided proving they were invovled or intentionally allowed this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by (DBC) DreamBuildersCon View Post
    I don't think the entire board of directors should be indicted for the actions of one man. Unless evidence can be provided proving they were invovled or intentionally allowed this to happen.
    What? You mean those over paid executives, why they don't know a thing. Just ask them. they know nothing about it. they will be glad to tell you that it is someone elses fault.

Well you're probably right but we still have to follow the due process system and the judicial system's rule of being innocent until proven guilty (although this rarely seems to happen).

If you cannot prove, or lack sufficient evidence to suggest they were involved, they shouldn't be charged or convicted.

If this did happen, it would set horrible court precedents for all major businesses in the future.

Thats funny, I never heard anything on it. You'd figure the left winged media would jump on that in a heart beat. It's amazing that they use 90% of their resources tearing up Joe the Plumber but refuse to touch Ayers.

Just what is your source? Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    It has already started? Why yes it has. It started a long time ago. ACORN has been pulling this type of shit and worse for a very long time. They are under investigation in 14 states for voter fraud.

Of course you are probably ok with that. As you posted the thread about them getting obscene phone calls, those numbnuts deserve anything they get as they have been ing with the voting system for a long time.

But thats ok with you right? Because they support your favored candidates.
    I will be persuaded to accept your viewpoint, obviously against ACORN, if you will provide factual and verifiable material documenting these allegations that you male.
    Thanks...
    Actually, proof from the Justice Department, if you please. AS any verified such activity, such as the man in California, will be instanlty and dealt with by that arm of the government.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by Travelman18 View Post
    Thats funny, I never heard anything on it. You'd figure the left winged media would jump on that in a heart beat. It's amazing that they use 90% of their resources tearing up Joe the Plumber but refuse to touch Ayers.

Just what is your source? Do you have a link?
    MSNBC - it should be on their website. It was mentionewd this morning. SHowed the man's picture, etc. White, about mid-thirties. Under arrest as a Felon.
    Gave his name and other pertinent info.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by DMikeS View Post
    I am not pro-Acorn. Meaning, I would like to see factual material backing these allegations. Until then I consider it ALL as B.S.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by (DBC) DreamBuildersCon View Post
    I don't think it was that large an organization. Sounded like some local, "grass-root" sort of thing. Obviously, the design and intent was voter fraud by hoaxing people into signing up for a party to which they didn't want to be registerd.
    I see nothing wrong with appealing to people to register to vote a certain way. But I can readily see where it is a SCAM to tell people they're voting for anti=child abuse legislation when all the while it is a manipulation to register them to vote for a particular political part; which it doens't matter which one it is.
    Vasudeva

I am not pro-Acorn. Meaning, I would like to see factual material backing these allegations. Until then I consider it ALL as B.S.
    Well don't count on the king of the left wing media MSNBC to tell it to you straight. thats fer sure!
    :rasta: