+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

  1. #1
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I know, a perplexing problem comes from my statement. It doesn't fit with a religion or known ideology. According to standard tenants of theology, I have no defense. If Jesus was God, and assuming God's dual nature, then when Jesus spoke he talked as two persons. I assume he would have tried to explain his duality, but those explanations fell on deaf ears, who would believe such a thing. The human mind can't conceive of two persons in one, so the gospel writers came up with conclusion based on human logic. Jesus was the son of God, unless he was both, "if you really know me, you will know my father as well, From now on, you do know him and have seen him." (John 14:7). I believe you could rewrite much of the gospels without references to the son of God, or to either father or son. However, it would never be accepted. To the human mind it is an absurdity. If I am correct, Christianity is a false religion. Rather than being a blessing to Christians, the son of God is like a pagan deity. If there is no son of God, there would be no sacrifice for our sins, unless you want to believe that both Gods sacrificed for humanity. Based on a dream, I believe that two Roman soldiers murdered Jesus. Jews had nothing to do with it. However, due to strong Anti-Semitism, Jews have been blamed.
    You reject the pagan trinity doctrine, and you are right. The great counterfeit church (Catholic) adopted that from paganism centuries after Yeshua and the diciples/apostles. You err in applying the same concept to TWO God Beings. The reasoning applied to 2 is just as false when it is applied to 3. But I know you reject and pick and choose which Scriptures you consider valid. That's where you began going down the wrong path.

    My FAMILY name is Brown. The Name/Title "God" can apply to one or millions as with any FAMILY. The trinity LIMITS the God FAMILY to 3. You limit it to 1 or possibly 2.

    Here's a secret not preached by most of the Christian world (Catholic or her daughter churches). God is REPRODUCING HIMSELF THROUGH MAN.

    Jesus/Yeshua said one reason he came was to reveal the Father. Yeshua WAS the God who dealt with Moses, king David, Noah, etc. Before He came in the flesh, Man new nothing about the OTHER being with the Family Name/Title, "God."

    One reason Satan is at war with Man is that he understands than Man was born to be REborn into the God Family. The angels do not have this opportunity. There are cults that have been deceived by the fallen angles to believe that Christ was once an angel. He never was. He existed from eternity at the Father's side as a God. The one born as a Man was the same Being who Spoke and created the universe, earth and Man.

    They are ONE because they are one in spirit and purpose, just as WE will be ONE with the Father at our Resurrection. Yeshua said He was the "FIRSTBORN of MANY Brothers.

    You have a lot right, but you're heading down a deceptive path. You've made MANY errors in your logic and reasoning. It doesn't help that you're an a la carte "christian" picking and choosing scriptures that fit the god you've created in your own mind and rejecting the rest.
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 11-21-2013 at 06:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    You reject the pagan trinity doctrine, and you are right. The great counterfeit church (Catholic) adopted that from paganism centuries after Yeshua and the diciples/apostles. You err in applying the same concept to TWO God Beings. The reasoning applied to 2 is just as false when it is applied to 3. But I know you reject and pick and choose which Scriptures you consider valid. That's where you began going down the wrong path.

    My FAMILY name is Brown. The Name/Title "God" can apply to one or millions as with any FAMILY. The trinity LIMITS the God FAMILY to 3. You limit it to 1 or possibly 2.

    Here's a secret not preached by most of the Christian world (Catholic or her daughter churches). God is REPRODUCING HIMSELF THROUGH MAN.

    Jesus/Yeshua said one reason he came was to reveal the Father. Yeshua WAS the God who dealt with Moses, king David, Noah, etc. Before He came in the flesh, Man new nothing about the OTHER being with the Family Name/Title, "God."

    One reason Satan is at war with Man is that he understands than Man was born to be REborn into the God Family. The angels do not have this opportunity. There are cults that have been deceived by the fallen angles to believe that Christ was once an angel. He never was. He existed from eternity at the Father's side as a God. The one born as a Man was the same Being who Spoke and created the universe, earth and Man.

    They are ONE because they are one in spirit and purpose, just as WE will be ONE with the Father at our Resurrection. Yeshua said He was the "FIRSTBORN of MANY Brothers.

    You have a lot right, but you're heading down a deceptive path. You've made MANY errors in your logic and reasoning. It doesn't help that you're an a la carte "christian" picking and choosing scriptures that fit the god you've created in your own mind and rejecting the rest.
    I appreciate your reply. If you search scripture I don't think you'll find references to the duality of God. I admit that is my own idea. It fits with other things I know about God. Certainly, the duality idea doesn't fit with Jewish monotheism, but that doesn't negate the concept. God can be one entity with two beings inside.

    I must add my idea about God. I don't agree with you that God is "reproducing Himself through man." God is a nonmaterial spiritual form. As such, God created our material universe, unlike heaven where God's glory and spirit is everywhere. God is difficult to imagine. Here is my best description. Think of a spark of heaven, it is bright and glowing with no material form. It can disappear as soon as it appears, kind of like virtual particles. However, whereas virtual particles have been found to reappear at distances apart, often defying physical laws, a heavenly spark completely disappears because it has no physical or material reference. Then, imagine a multitude sparks in one being, next, imagine a blinding light emanating from a mass of bright efflorescent sparks coming from that being. Now, imagine a human being looking at that mass of heavenly sparks. Unless protected from the massive glow, a human would be blinded, as referenced by Paul and OT prophets. In short, God does not reproduce himself with humans. God is entirely separate, God is a spiritual being that has no material reference.

    I don't think you'll not find God's nature in humans. Humans are the direct result of evolutionary processes of the universe, all of which have been designed by God. There can be no comparison between God and humans because of vast differences. God is an eternal being, with unlimited power and glory, and unimaginative beauty. Humans are immortal and material, having no spiritual essence, unless given to them by God. In other words, humans, like all other infrahuman species, suffer the same fate, they die and turn to dust.

    Before the universe there was only God, heaven and angels. Matter has never existed in heaven. There was God, bright unending light of heaven, and fuzzy angels surrounding God. Matter or our material universe came about when God created the universe to imprison Satan. Since then, Satan has tried to escape back to heaven to attack the angels, which is what Satan does best, attack and destroy. There is more to the story, but I just wanted to point out that God does not resemble humans, or any other being in the universe.
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-22-2013 at 01:39 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: The Nature of God

    SORRY GUYS but the TRINITY is a FACT that resonates thru SCIENCE and NATURE!? and ALL OTHER religions of ANCIENT origin!? can YOU imagine LIFE without 3 DIMENSIONS!? of course the RIGHT understanding of this FACT is NOT EASILY REASONED with the RATIONAL reality we live in!? as to the DUALITY that has BASIS TOO!? take YING/YANG for example!? : :judges: :freak3: :
    Last edited by lexx; 11-23-2013 at 08:48 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I appreciate your reply. If you search scripture I don't think you'll find references to the duality of God. I admit that is my own idea. It fits with other things I know about God. Certainly, the duality idea doesn't fit with Jewish monotheism, but that doesn't negate the concept. God can be one entity with two beings inside.

    I must add my idea about God. I don't agree with you that God is "reproducing Himself through man." God is a nonmaterial spiritual form. As such, God created our material universe, unlike heaven where God's glory and spirit is everywhere. God is difficult to imagine. Here is my best description. Think of a spark of heaven, it is bright and glowing with no material form. It can disappear as soon as it appears, kind of like virtual particles. However, whereas virtual particles have been found to reappear at distances apart, often defying physical laws, a heavenly spark completely disappears because it has no physical or material reference. Then, imagine a multitude sparks in one being, next, imagine a blinding light emanating from a mass of bright efflorescent sparks coming from that being. Now, imagine a human being looking at that mass of heavenly sparks. Unless protected from the massive glow, a human would be blinded, as referenced by Paul and OT prophets. In short, God does not reproduce himself with humans. God is entirely separate, God is a spiritual being that has no material reference.

    I don't think you'll not find God's nature in humans. Humans are the direct result of evolutionary processes of the universe, all of which have been designed by God. There can be no comparison between God and humans because of vast differences. God is an eternal being, with unlimited power and glory, and unimaginative beauty. Humans are immortal and material, having no spiritual essence, unless given to them by God. In other words, humans, like all other infrahuman species, suffer the same fate, they die and turn to dust.

    Before the universe there was only God, heaven and angels. Matter has never existed in heaven. There was God, bright unending light of heaven, and fuzzy angels surrounding God. Matter or our material universe came about when God created the universe to imprison Satan. Since then, Satan has tried to escape back to heaven to attack the angels, which is what Satan does best, attack and destroy. There is more to the story, but I just wanted to point out that God does not resemble humans, or any other being in the universe.
    pretty INTERESTING but on end i have to ask about making MAN in HIS OWN IMAGE!? and then we have the DUPLICATING HIMSELF thrown in over here!? SHEESH i go away for a day and come BACK and WOWSERS the FLOOD of new THOUGHTS and challenges is like OVERWHELMING!? :errr: :freak3: :spin2: :
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    SORRY GUYS but the TRINITY is a FACT that resonates thru SCIENCE and NATURE!? and ALL OTHER religions of ANCIENT origin!? can YOU imagine LIFE without 3 DIMENSIONS!? of course the RIGHT understanding of this FACT is NOT EASILY REASONED with the RATIONAL reality we live in!? as to the DUALITY that has BASIS TOO!? take YING/YANG for example!? : :judges: :freak3: :
    I disagree, duality resonates through science and nature. There is duality everywhere, not three, but two. Two wings, two eyes, to ears, two wings, matter and anti-matter, positive and negative charges, protons and neutrons, computers, etc. If you analysis physical laws you will find a lot of duality, law of gravity (laws of motion), countervailing forces at both micro and macro levels, etc. The evidence is overwhelming. Scientists have to admit to the empirical basis for duality in nature, but person biases may prevent agreement.

    My idea about God's duality comes from a dream. I was in heaven with angels looking at the sphere of God. Inside was first one God, and then another, both flashing glorious lights interacting with each other. It was obvious, there were two Gods inside the sphere. I imagine this kind of interaction with angels for all of eternity. For angels, the novelty of the two Gods communicating with them, first one, then the other, is what heaven is all about.

    As for the trinity, after gospel writers and Paul interpreted the Life of Jesus as the story of the son of God, they had to complete the picture. Church leaders gave themselves authority by adding the holy spirit. Thus, was born the trinity, a false deity. It was a novel way of selling a new religion. Unlike Judaism, which related to Jewish experiences with God (OT Lord), Christianity offered intriguing romantic stories and, best of all, a guarantee of salvation. Believe Jesus is the son of God and you'll have eternal life with God. It can't get any better than that.

    What if Jesus was not the son of God? Well, Christianity falls on its face. Instead of accepting Jesus (God) as a duality, gospel writers made up the son of God. It may be a natural mistake. The idea of God being a duality is foreign to the human mind. After all, human nature is based on uniformity, not duality, so why wouldn't their creator be like them?
    Last edited by Cnance; 11-24-2013 at 11:33 AM.

  6. #6
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: The Nature of God

    You should quit worshiping your dream. It's led you down a false path. Yesuah said, "If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father." They didn't see a sphere with flashing lights. They saw a man. Man was created in the very IMAGE of God. We LOOK like Him. We are the physical representation of the God Family of the Spirit world. The angels look like animals. Satyan looks like a dragon although they can represent themselves in other ways. Only Man was created to look like God, because we are the preborn children of God in embryo, awaiting our birth into the Family of God. At our birth, we will have His Name. We will judge the angels. That is our destiny.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1

    Re: The Nature of God

    I was searching all night on internet to find just one person who will say that they lost their money using this company but I did not found......
    CompTIA updated this exam literally a few days ago, so I am very impressed to see it here at 350-080 For more information visit Amazon site and also see on IBQH and more detail visit this page APC is a Wonderful this video page Youtube Best of luck.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    You should quit worshiping your dream. It's led you down a false path. Yesuah said, "If you've seen Me, you've seen the Father." They didn't see a sphere with flashing lights. They saw a man. Man was created in the very IMAGE of God. We LOOK like Him. We are the physical representation of the God Family of the Spirit world. The angels look like animals. Satyan looks like a dragon although they can represent themselves in other ways. Only Man was created to look like God, because we are the preborn children of God in embryo, awaiting our birth into the Family of God. At our birth, we will have His Name. We will judge the angels. That is our destiny.
    That was poorly worded. I don't worship dreams. I worship God.

    Before you start quoting the gospels read books by Bart D. Ehrman. He is a biblical scholar who has done respectable work debunking the gospels. They were written 35 to 70 years after Jesus was murdered by Greeks who had not witnessed the events.

    I don't believe humans were created in the image of man. In heaven, God doesn't look like a human. As Jesus, God assumed a human form. Because of God's duality, when in the world he revealed himself as two beings. Subsequently, not being able to understand, NT authors wrote about the son of God, salvation through the son's sacrifice, etc. for their new religion. If you research the topic, you will not find the son of God in the Old Testament.

    Sorry, we will not judge the angels. We can't even straighten out our own lives, or make the world a better place without wars, threat of wars, high crime rates, etc. Humans need to prove their worth before they can judge angels. It is a ridiculous proposition. Angles are spiritual beings without sin. Humans are rebellious (independent) creatures. The key to heaven is based on love and obedience to God. For that, humans are incapable of carrying out God's commandments. That is what it is all about. Through evolution humans have become very resourceful. If you took away humans ability to manipulate symbols (language), they'd just be another species. You cannot compare humans to immortal creatures. God is pure spirit, humans are flesh and blood, the two worlds (heaven and earth) are hardly comparable. There are several accounts in the Old Testament of spirits from heaven, they certain aren't human, and that includes angels.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-13-2013 at 05:35 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Baguio
    Posts
    61

    Re: The Nature of God

    I do not think we should delve too much on this subject. The important thing is that we are following God's word and obeying his precepts. The reality of God is not an important part in Salvation although understanding it will shed some light. I will place my post here regarding the trinity concept.

    The trinity concept is a really hard concept, but when you read the Bible you can connect the dots. John 1 verse 1 links and explains plainly that God is Jesus. John 1:1-2 1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. You can read the whole chapter to see that JESUS is GOD.

    Who was the Word? JESUS is the word made flesh. Use the concordance of your Bible, if it has one, to look for the term WORD and JESUS and see how the Bible makes clear that the WORD is JESUS. John 1:14 14) The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

    Now Go to Genesis 1:1-2 1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2) Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Notice how it says " and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters". Now you have the HOLY SPIRIT in the Beginning with GOD and JESUS.

    Let's go back to John 1:1 - In the Beginning was JESUS, and JESUS was with GOD, and JESUS was GOD. People cannot grasp how could there be 3 beings in 1 person. The simplest explanation I can give is: GOD does not need to explain his existence to us for we are human beings who have a limited view of GOD. Even Moses only saw God's back parts. Exodus 33:20-23

    20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
    21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
    22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
    23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

    In summary: GOD is too big for us too understand. There are some things that can be explained only by Him and that's why we have to trust in Him and you can ask Him yourself because he will lead you to the truth of His glory. - See more at: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t....oL0YqCjv.dpuf

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by frederick101 View Post

    20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
    21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
    22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
    23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
    so i guess god has decided we are ONLY fit to check out his ASS!? i can resonate with that in daily life!? nothing makes me smile more than a girl with a cute DERRIERE!? : :liefde: :yelcutelaughA:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: The Nature of God

    Quote Originally Posted by frederick101 View Post
    I do not think we should delve too much on this subject. The important thing is that we are following God's word and obeying his precepts. The reality of God is not an important part in Salvation although understanding it will shed some light. I will place my post here regarding the trinity concept.

    The trinity concept is a really hard concept, but when you read the Bible you can connect the dots. John 1 verse 1 links and explains plainly that God is Jesus. John 1:1-2 1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. You can read the whole chapter to see that JESUS is GOD.

    Who was the Word? JESUS is the word made flesh. Use the concordance of your Bible, if it has one, to look for the term WORD and JESUS and see how the Bible makes clear that the WORD is JESUS. John 1:14 14) The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

    Now Go to Genesis 1:1-2 1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2) Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Notice how it says " and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters". Now you have the HOLY SPIRIT in the Beginning with GOD and JESUS.

    Let's go back to John 1:1 - In the Beginning was JESUS, and JESUS was with GOD, and JESUS was GOD. People cannot grasp how could there be 3 beings in 1 person. The simplest explanation I can give is: GOD does not need to explain his existence to us for we are human beings who have a limited view of GOD.
    NOT the jesus IS god argument again!? i dont think THAT is what the TRINITY is about!? i mean surely jesus's OWN words argue AGAINST such a claim!? he calls god FATHER!? then asks for RE consideration on his own sacrificial act!? so NO, jesus is NOT god!? :rotz: :judges: :spin2: :king22:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Baguio
    Posts
    61

    Re: The Nature of God

    Well you can believe whatever you want to, nobody cares. The outline I've laid out is for those Christians who are confused with the Trinity and as I've said the salvation message is much more important that knowing everything that is to know about God. God's LOGIC is far greater than yours.

Similar Threads

  1. God or Nature
    By Knight-mare in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 354
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 10:42 PM
  2. Suppressing Nature
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. The Nature Of Cowardice
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 10:50 AM
  4. Powers in Nature
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 05:28 PM
  5. war against human nature
    By Whispering wind in forum Government Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 06:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •