+ Reply to Thread

Burn After Reading

Anyone seen this film yet, and if so, what did you think of it?

Steve
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Burn After Reading

am definately gonna grab it when it 'nets'!?just outa curiosity if for no other reason!?hey!brad pitts onboard,how bad could it be!?: :crazy1: :yelcutelaughA: ehhe!!....just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    am definately gonna grab it when it 'nets'!?just outa curiosity if for no other reason!?hey!brad pitts onboard,how bad could it be!?: :crazy1: :yelcutelaughA: ehhe!!....just askn..
    depends on if you are a Brad Pitt fan wouldn't ya say.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

bump:freak3:
    Vasudeva

just watched it!?it's by the COEN bros!!went by a little to fast!?or something!?what did i learn!?i dont know for sure!?JUST DO IT!?is that the message!?will have to watch again!?watched again!?now i get it!?at least the circular logic of it!?but i get something else also!?let's see what others think and then i will compare and give forth my other perceptions!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!.....just askn...
    Last edited by lexx; 10-22-2008 at 12:45 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    depends on if you are a Brad Pitt fan wouldn't ya say.
    better than tom cruise!?has the guy that made it from the local neighborhood appeal!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!....just askn....

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Anyone seen this film yet, and if so, what did you think of it?

Steve
    so have you seen it yet!?have you watched other coen bros films!?like no country for old men!?the big lebowski!?fargo!?oh brother where art thou!?blood simple!?and the movie that i'm waiting to find and watch is called "happy go lucky"!?the reviews i've read are saying it's absolutely refreshing and unusual!?maybe if you liked doris day alot you will like this 1 too!?if you even know who doris day is!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!.....just askn....
    Last edited by lexx; 10-22-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so have you seen it yet!?have you watched other coen bros films!?like no country for old men!?the big lebowski!?fargo!?oh brother where art thou!?blood simple!?and the movie that i'm waiting to find and watch is called "happy go lucky"!?the reviews i've read are saying it's absolutely refreshing and unusual!?maybe if you liked doris day alot you will like this 1 too!?if you even know who doris day is!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: hehe!!.....just askn....
    Had a lot of dreams about Doris Day. ONly movie I have seen of those you listed was Oh brother where4 art thou. Thought it was great.