+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wholesale Asset Management-jared Coad

I sent Jared Coad with Wholesale Asset Management,LLC $18,500 for their "SuperCorp" $1.5 million corp. credit program. After, 4 months, no results and the broker I was working with, Nick Morlok, told me Jared informed him that they would not be able to get me ANY funding. I called Jared Coad and asked for my refund as stated in the contract. He hung up on me! I called back and all his numbers went straight to voice mail. I cannot get a hold of him now. I am still in contact with his broker(must have been an independent broker working for commision for Wholesale Asset Management). Nick, the independent broker told me Jared is not returing his calls either. Can't believe there are people like that out there. I mean $18,500 is not chump change. Anyone have any advise for me as to what steps I need to take or who i can call to help me get my money back? Any advise would be appreciated.

For all you who are sending money to companies "guaranteeing" corporate lines of credit, FORGET ABOUT IT!!! I have been through 4 companies already, guess what, NOBODY HAS DELIVERED EVEN ON PENNY!!!

Down & out in Los Angeles. Someone please offer some advise, much appreciated.

Re: Wholesale Asset Management-jared Coad

I am in the same boat with the same results!!! I am going to pay him a visit or pay someone to pay him a visit $18,500 goes a long way

Centigray, I am sorry to hear about your experience.
    I was ready to send 18500 today and read this post.
    Are you still in the same status with WAM?
    Im in LA.
    Thnx

damn, real shame. I feel bad for those that lost $$. I was considering this program too. Just goes to show that a contract is not enough. Don't deal with ANYONE you don't know personally unless they will accept credit card so you have recourse. I've lost in the past too so I speak from experience.

To all of you who got "scammed" by Jared for $18,500 I am curious if you had a different contract than what I did? In the paperwork I received, the only "out of pocket" expense for the super corp was $2,997. Upon obtaining the company's first LOC of $25-50K, the $18,500 was supposed to be taken out of THAT money. Why did you initially send him the $18,500? I'm confused, and I hope you do get your money back.

I too was scammed by Jared. Is there anything that anybody has done to get their money back? What about contacting the attorney generals office? I am so pissed off that this little schmuck can scam so many people. I can't wait until he is in jail just like Tom Petters.

I almost was sucked into this SCAM. :madgo:

I have a TON of information on Jared, his past businesses, his coworkers and individuals close to him. Addresses, numbers, names - the works.

Let me know if you need help tracking him down.

e-mail me at : paranoiamix (at) gmail.com

In response to the person wondering why 18,500 was sent, the program changed. Nick said they were having issues funding the corporation with personal lines and they were requesting the entire amount upfront. I obviously stopped at this point.

Also, Nick IS an employee of Jared. He isn't a broker. Also, Kristy Lake is another name I've heard of in the mix.

Hey gplance,

I am giving Jared the benefit of the doubt and letting him, get me funding for that aged corp he set up for me. He said he has some "sources". He told me last Friday, he submitted couple of apps that should get an approval for $200,000. I will wait and see what happens. If by the end of the day, I still get zilch and he does not refund my $18,500, there will be hell to pay.

My brother is a federal agent so I can definetely track him down, but gplance, send me the info you have on him and whatever my brother pulls up, I can compare the sources.

Thanks you guys and I will keep you all updated.

People should be careful throwing names around and assigning blame. I worked with Nick Morlok also and I can assure you he is NOT an "employee" of Jared. He is an independent broker. I almost entered this program but once Nick found out the problems with it and the type of person Jared was, he advised me NOT to enter it and said he was no longer sending people over there.

Think about it....if he was part of the scam and working for Jared, why would he tell me NOT to enter the program?

Everyone has every right to be mad and frustrated but I'm 99.9% sure that Nick is not to blame for any of this and I believe him to be a person of high moral character based on my dealings with him on this and other business/financing ventures.

You are very lucky that Nick told you not to go with them. He saved you a ton of money. My experience with them was that one of Jared's "independent contractors", Romairro Goudy (Ro Goudy) told me to wire the funds into Jared's accountants account in the name of Nakia Pegues, which I did because I trusted Ro. At that point, I had no reason not to trust him. Needless to say I didn't receive a corp. or funding or my money back and Jared won't do a damn thing about it.
    I do have a family friend who works for the FBI and I intend to move forward with this. It would be nice to have a class action suit against them.

The truth be told now!!!! So there is some talk about Jared Coad of Wholesale Asset Management LLC, and I can say that I myself have become a client of his...I purchased an Arizona Corporation from him for $10,000.00 but not with out meeting with him at his office in Scottsdale, AZ. After I was interested in purchasing I researched his name, which brought me to this website. I called Jared and he explained what the reason for all the negative comments on here. So I asked for atleast two satisfied clients as referrals and after speaking to them I purchased. I wired $10,000 to Jareds Companys bank account, Wholesale Asset Management with Wells Fargo and the ABA Routing number and Account number. I have a transaction report as my reciept for payment. I then received my Corporation within one day. I now was looking forward to getting funding. About 15 days later I received an approval for $100,000.00 business line of credit with US Bank. I can say that I called him almost everyday to get an update and he would answer my call and remind me he was busy with my file getting it ready for submission and I waited somewhat patiently. I reminded him that I was hoping that this would work out for me cause I really needed funding, He mentioned he doesnt garuanttee funding cause he doesnt work for the bank but that I had everything I needed to get funding. Sure enough when I was approved for the $100,000.00 I knew that those in the past that are here complaining might not have done the exact steps I did. Well within 10 more days I received three more approvals( $100K AMEX, $100K CitiBank, $50K CapitolOne) totalling $350K since receiving my corporation. Maybe I am just lucky, I do have a FICO score of 732 which is above the 720 he mentioned on his contract. I have complete faith in Jared Coad and after 6 weeks of wiring my $10k to Jared Ive referred two other friends to do business with Jared. They each paid $10K and $12K for there Corporations that each have received funding. I waited for Jared to get both my friends funding before posting this so THE TRUTH BE TOLD NOW. I have always been able to get a hold of Jared by calling his cell phone or his office phone so in reference to a few of you out there: how is it hard to contact him if you just call or go in to his office. Hes easy to find, especially since it doesnt appear that he is hiding. ALSO luvhorses did you wire funds to Jareds company account like I did. I bought from him and paid him and received my corp from him and my funding approvals happened cause he assissted me. I dont see why your having a problem. If you wired your money to Nakia Pegues then Nakia Pegues owes you a corporation with funding or a refund. Even a 10 year old child can figure that out( FBI doesnt need to figure that out for you) Plus if you are gonna complain shouldn't you complain to Nakia Pegues or say that she scammed you not Jared. If you thought it was his accountant then did the accountant have a business name with a business bank account that you wired the funds to. Did Jared at anytime instruct you to wire funds to any other account but his own company account. Maybe your problem really isnt with Jared and maybe your refund isnt really with Jared. I do know that I was a little skeptical at first but with the office and the secretarys and the good standing he has with the bank and with his business lic. and with the fact that he is in good standing with the Secretary of State in Arizona I went ahead and took a chance. Im really glad I did because he restored my faith in him from what I had read on this website. Always check the person you are doing business with before you commit your money, I did. TRUTH BE TOLD NOW.yb:

TRUTHBETOLDNOW is Jared Coad. He posted the response himself and made it look like a satisfied client. Please don't believe a word he says. He's a scammer, a liar and a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by centigray View Post
    Hey gplance,

I am giving Jared the benefit of the doubt and letting him, get me funding for that aged corp he set up for me. He said he has some "sources". He told me last Friday, he submitted couple of apps that should get an approval for $200,000. I will wait and see what happens. If by the end of the day, I still get zilch and he does not refund my $18,500, there will be hell to pay.

My brother is a federal agent so I can definetely track him down, but gplance, send me the info you have on him and whatever my brother pulls up, I can compare the sources.

Thanks you guys and I will keep you all updated.

did you ever get your money back?

maimonkey

I think we all know that Truthbetoldnow is Jared Coad. It was either Jared or one of his cronies, Romairo Goudy who does a LOT of Jared's dirty work. Did they honestly think we wouldn't know it was them.

I have been talking with a few of the companies that did business with Jared in the past and was told that they are meeting with attorneys for a class action lawsuit against Jared and REOChopshop.

I will keep everyone posted as to the attorney who is in charge of the lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by luvhorses View Post
    I think we all know that Truthbetoldnow is Jared Coad. It was either Jared or one of his cronies, Romairo Goudy who does a LOT of Jared's dirty work. Did they honestly think we wouldn't know it was them.

I have been talking with a few of the companies that did business with Jared in the past and was told that they are meeting with attorneys for a class action lawsuit against Jared and REOChopshop.

I will keep everyone posted as to the attorney who is in charge of the lawsuit.

luvhorse, so you never got your money back? do you have a private email? i will email you.