+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beware Of Mpl Financial Michael Legrande

Please beware of this scam artist, MPL Financial/Michael LeGrande. DO NOT PAY HIM UPFRONT FEES TO SECURE FINANCING. HE IS A SCAMMER!!!!

On September 18th 2008, my fiance paid $12,500 (Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Dollars) into Michael LeGrande's bank account for the purposes of him securing financing over a 2 week period. According to the loan approval letter and several emails back and forth between us (we have copies of all emails), after the period of 7-10 days, a commitment letter will be issued within these days and closing will be 72 hours thereafter. As at October 9, 2008, a commitment letter has not been issued and closing has not occurred and there has been no evidence that Michael LeGrande of MPL Financial has made any efforts to secure financing on behalf of my fiance.

In fact, he has disregarded and ignored my emails, and phone calls. This has led us to believe that he had no intention of securing financing as he has not provided proof of that and never provided proof of previous deals he has closed on in the past.

This man is unlicensed, is not a private lender and is a thief and scam artist. We are filing an FBI report as well as an attorney's services to retrieve the money paid to him. He has disappeared and has not bothered to respond to the warning letter we sent him asking for updates and refund. If you have used him and not closed, contact me immediately.

Re: Beware Of Mpl Financial Michael Legrande

I have personally dealt with Michael legrande in which I have not had a problem nor did we feel in the slightest that we were being scammed.I have given him money up front with out problems.We have found him to be very honest and thourough.We are posting this only because I feel one persons opinion should not be the only opinion.There is always another story behind a story.

You're ridiculous. You must be Michael seeing as you just joined in Feb 2009. Anybody want to speak with the Detective who put Michael LeGrande in jail recently, leave a message for me here. Michael is NOT a licensed mortgage broker and has been committing this crime for a very long time. The State attorney's office and detectives in Broward county investigated him and found many "victims" of his crime. Leave your email address if you would like to see his prison mug shot and also if you would like to speak with the detective in charge of this case. MICHAEL LEGRANDE IS A CRIMINAL

WELL IM NOT MICHAEL LEGRANDE AND I DO BELIEVE YOU THAT YOU HAD A BAD TRANSACTION WITH HIM. I PERSONALLY KNOW HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS.MY ENTIRE FAMILY ARE POLICE OFFICERS. I KNOW YOU CAN BE ARRESTED IF TWO PEOPLE MAKE THE SAME COMPLAINT.THOSE TWO PEOPLE CAN EVEN BE INVOLVED IN THE SAME TRANSACTION.AS YOUR SITUATION.iVE DONE MY RESEARCH.I KNOW YOUR SITUATION.YOU DIDNT GET YOUR LOAN FOR YOUR FIANCE.AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TALKED HIM INTO THIS.I UNDERSTAND YOUR ANGER AND NEONE CAN BE ARREST.THAT MAN WAS ALSO NEVER CHARGED.JUST ACCUSED.NEONE IN HIS BUSINESS HAS THAT RISK OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS AS YOURSELF.THERE WERE NO OTHER VICTIMS EITHER I CHECKED.I PLAN ON USING HIM AGAIN.I HOPE YOU NEVER ENCOUNTER SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY THE WAY YOU TRIED TO WITH THIS MAN.YOU HAVE GUILT AND ARE PURSUEING ANY AVENUE POSSIBLE TO PROJECT THE RESPOSIBILTY.IN THE END YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR RESPONSIBILY IS IN THIS AND YOU CAN PRAY THE THE LORD FORGIVES YOU AND IM SURE HE WILL.AND ANYONE READING PLEASE REMEMBER NEONE CAN BE ACCUSED OF ANYTHING AT ANYTIME BY ANYONE.THERES ALL KINDS OUT THERE. LOOK INTO WHO YOUR DEALING WITH AND WHEN YOU READ SOMETHING LIKE THIS CHECK IT OUT.ONE PERSONS EXPIERIENCE AND JUDGEMENT IS ALSO BASED ON THE ACCUSERS OWN ACTIONS.INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY AND FROM MY RESEARCH THIS PERSON WAS NOT FOUND GUILTY AND WILL NOT BE AND IN FACT ONLY THIS ACCUSER AND THE PERSON SHE KNOWS FILED A COMPLAINT AND THEN DIDNT FOLLOW THROUGH CASE SHE FALSELY ACCUSED AND THAT WILL COME BACK AT HER.

I Would Love To Talk To Your Investigator About Michael Legrande.please Have Him Call Me. I Was Told It Would Be Illegal For The Investigator To Tell Me Details Of This Case As A Man Is Innocent Until Proven Guilty.and That Defaming His Character Before That Is Found By Our Court System To Be True Would Then Lead The Investigator Or Someone Like Yourself Put In A Position Of Defending Your Self. Ruining A Persons Business And Reputation And Destroying A Family Does Have Its Consequences If What Your Saying Is True And Not Something Had Has Been Made Public Knowledge By The Court Systems.and Being This Man Is Not And Will Not Be Found Guilty Or Even Be Taken To Court On This Matter If I Were You I Would Be More Concerned With Finding Out How Your Going To Defewnd Your Self Against Your Most Recent Activity.defaming Someones Character And Making It Impossible To Do Business Now Or In The Future , Which After He Sues You If He Does, Can Have Infinite Amount Ofmoney He Sues You For.you Can Look That Up If You Want...it Takes Time. But If I Were Him Thats What I Would Do..as I Have Already Told Him And When He Is Ready My Firm Is More Than Happy To Help Him Persue This Matter.

MICHAEL LEGRANDE IS A CON ARTIST AND WAS CHARGED (SEE BELOW) WITH THIS CRIME

Calabro, John
    Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:06 AM
    To:
    Cc: Feiner, Tara
    Subject: Michael Legrande
    Michael Legrande has been arrested and charged with Organized Fraud. Bond set at $50,000. – Still in custody at the Broward County Jail. Awaiting a Nebbia (bond Hearing). – Please forward to Hubert. Txs.

LEGRANDE, MICHAEL

INMATE INFORMATION
    Arrest Number: 520900015
    Arrest Date: 01/19/2009
    Race: W
    Sex: M
    DOB: 07/30/1968
    Height: 511
    Weight: 220
    Hair: BRO
    Eyes: HAZ
    Arresting Agency: COOPER CITY
    * Visitation: 4C View Schedule
    * Expected Release Date:

click to enlarge

CHARGE(S) INFORMATION
    Charge Number:
    Case Number:
    080577AF10
    Statute:
    817.034-4a2
    Description:
    OBTAIN PROPERTY OVER 20000 DOLLARS
    Charge Comment:
    ORGANIZED FRAUD (NEBBIA REQUIRED FOR BOND)
    Bond Type:
    BD
    Bond Amount:

No virus found in this incoming message.

Platinum Miss: You're just as much as a con artist as Michael LeGrande. Everyone reading this - DO NOT PAY A DIME TO MICHAEL LE GRANDE IN UPFRONT FEES. He is not a Licensed Broker nor does he have connection with any hedge funds. He has never closed deals on behalf of anybody. If you have been ripped off by Michael LeGrande and his partners, contact Detective John Calabro with Broward county of Ms. Tara Feine with the State Attorney's office immediately. He even scammed his own attorney. He has been operating this con for a long long time. Of course with no college education, he does not have any other skills. He is a thief, and a con artist. Several of his victims have come out. Email me or contact detective Calabro immediately. Isn't it strange that the con artist posing as Platimum miss claimed to be a client of Michael and suddenly knows much more than a client would know. You're not a client, your English grammar is poor hence you must be Michael LeGrande or his partner in this crimes. You're all thieves.

DO NOT PAY PLATINUM MISS OR MICHAEL LEGRANDE OF MPL FINANCIAL A DIME. THEY'RE CON ARTISTS AND UNLICENSED.

SHOW YOUR FACE BECAUSE WE STILL PLAN ON SUING YOUR CON ARTIST SELF ONCE YOU SERVE YIUR PRISON SENTENCE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE, SEND ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR A MUG SHOT OF MICHAEL LEGRANDE. THIEF

Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:06 AM
    To:
    Cc: Feiner, Tara
    Subject: Michael Legrande
    Michael Legrande has been arrested and charged with Organized Fraud. Bond set at $50,000. – Still in custody at the Broward County Jail. Awaiting a Nebbia (bond Hearing). – Please forward to Hubert. Txs.

LEGRANDE, MICHAEL

INMATE INFORMATION
    Arrest Number: 520900015
    Arrest Date: 01/19/2009
    Race: W
    Sex: M
    DOB: 07/30/1968
    Height: 511
    Weight: 220
    Hair: BRO
    Eyes: HAZ
    Arresting Agency: COOPER CITY
    * Visitation: 4C View Schedule
    * Expected Release Date:

CHARGE(S) INFORMATION
    Charge Number:
    Case Number:
    080577AF10
    Statute:
    817.034-4a2
    Description:
    OBTAIN PROPERTY OVER 20000 DOLLARS
    Charge Comment:
    ORGANIZED FRAUD (NEBBIA REQUIRED FOR BOND)
    Bond Type:
    BD
    Bond Amount:

READERS- as you can all see from the information posted above, Michael P. Legrande WAS CHARGED with organized crime. Platinum Miss, your English grammar sucks and you need to go back to school. You are not in the position to represent Michael Legrande with any legal issues. YOUR POOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING GAVE YOU AWAY AS AN UNEDUCATED, HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT.

Beware Of Scambusters (aka Scamliars)

As Much As There Is Out There Of Scammers There Are Also People Taking Advantage Of That Fact And Becoming Scammers Themselves.here We Have A Person Who Desperately Needed To Find Her Fiance A Loan To Save Their Butts.she Decided To Go Through A Private Lender And Found A Person Who Knew One.this Particular Person Of Course Explained All The Details And Their Contract Was Clear Very Clear That This Is Not A Guarantee As The Loan Was The Lenders Final Decision But He Would Put It All Together And The Due Diligence Fee Is Non Refundable And The Contract Was Signed.They Wanted In And Then Out Then In Then Out.MPL Explained Several Times The Fee Was Non Refundable But Even When They Were Denied Mpl Continued To Do What He Could To Get It Approved.When They Backed Out Mpl Was Done And Case Was Closed.Phone Calls Continued And Then A Suuit Was Filed .see... There Are Scammers Out There And Good People Will Suffer For The Bad People And The Reputation They Made For All In The Same Business.however..the Real Scammers Are The Ones Who See An Opportunity To Project The Blame Of Their Own Downfall All In The Hopes To Retreive Money Or Cover Their Own Guilt From Their Own Bad Decision Making. These People Were Already In A Huge Whole..wonder What Got Them There.then When They Decide To Try Something They Second And Third Guess It And When It Doesnt Work The One Who Dug Them In Even Deeper Tried To Project The Guilt To Avoid Having To Admit Responsibilty.so Watch Out All You Legitimate Business People.you To Can Become Victims To People Such As This Self Proclaimed Scambusters...one More Comment. No Scam Was Busted Here As Stated. Ive Heavily Looked Into This...just A Complaint That Is All It Took Her Complaint And What She Chose To Show The State Attorney.she Must Not Realize After This Persons Arrest That He Would Be Able To Provide All The Paper Work To Show His Innocence.so Its More Like Scamliars
    Last edited by platinummiss; 04-27-2009 at 07:42 AM.

Ok Well Thats All Very Interesting. I Try To Type Very Fast And Obviously Made Mistakes.those Of Which I Own Up To.but All I Can Say Is Being I Am Not A High School Drop Out And Have More Sense Than Not To Give 12,000 Dollars To Someone Without Checking To See They Were Able To Do What They Said. It Sounds Like You Became Very Desperate And Gave Your Fiance Money To A Man You Never Looked Into And Only After You Were Not Approved Did Some Research.he Does Not Need To Be Liscenced In Florida To Do The Work You Contracted Him To Do.
    And I Would Think That Being Your Already In Such A Bad Financial Situation That An Educated Person As Yourself Would Make More Stable Financial Decisions.me I Dont Try To Get Rich Quick Or Dig My Self Into Situations I Cannot Afford To Be In.good Luck To You In The Futre .those Police Records Are Not Up To Date ..by The Way He Was Released Just Shortly After He Was Arrested.and My Knowledge Comes From Not Assuming But Doing My Own Research.you Sound As If You Have Some Stress And You Should Just Relax.everything Always Works Itself Out And The Truth Is Always Exposed.in Time.and The Real Bad Guys Get Theirs. Well Try To Relax

Platinum Miss - You as well as Michael Legrande are scammers. DO NOT PAY THESE FOOLS. I'VE POSTED ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT MICHAEL LEGRANDE WHO IS ALSO PLATINUM MISS IS A LOW LIFE SCAMMER WHO WAS CHARGED WITH FRAUD.

I'm also a fast typist but your English grammar and spelling have nothing to do with your ability to type. You're uneducated and a scammer. I dare you to prove me wrong. SCAMMER MICHAEL LEGRANDE - AKA - PLATINUM MISS. CHARGE WITH FRAUD. WAS JAILED IN JANUARY 2009. SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER - EVIL SCAMMER
    Last edited by scammersbuster; 04-27-2009 at 08:50 AM. Reason: TO COMPLETE IT

Michael Legrande Is Not Licensed Anywhere In The Country. He Has A High School Education And That's It. His Career Has Been As A Scam Artist And This Time He Got Caught Messing With The Wrong People. Platinum Miss - Your English Is Poor, Very Poor And Has Nothing To Do With How Quick Of A Typist You Are. Thief

Beware Of Michael Legrande Aka Platinum Miss. He's A Scam Artist. Do Not Pay Him Any Fees. He Has No Idea About FINANCING Or Real Estate.

I Will forward Platinum Miss' Post To Detective John Calabro So He Can Investigate Who "she" Is. My Bet Is This Is Michael Legrande. This English Grammar Is Too Poor Not To Be Michael Or Could Be Those Two Ladies In Austria... Scammer Alert. Scammer Alert. Do Not Pay Michael Legrande Or Platinum Miss Any Upfront Fees