+ Reply to Thread

Do Black People really approve this behavior?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoVnEE-wA8

Re: Do Black People really approve this behavior?

Do white people really approve this behaviour?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RK4pT6xVmyM

Dumbass.

Good question...why were you the only one to reply? It is not a color of the skin thing, it is a social problem of violence...anger management problems...

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Do white people really approve this behaviour?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RK4pT6xVmyM

Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
    Good question...why were you the only one to reply? It is not a color of the skin thing, it is a social problem of violence...anger management problems...
    I don't approve of either of those two clowns with no experience and big promises that can't be fulfilled.

Why am I the only one to reply?

Because I live in Australia and I'm in a different timezone. No one posts much at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    Why am I the only one to reply?

Because I live in Australia and I'm in a different timezone. No one posts much at this time.
    Why "no one"? By that time I was at work... for a long time but I was lazy... :

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

Well, well, well, sems like we have a nice little bigot among us. Please look back at this person's post from July. He was banned for a long time from Scam, he lives in SPAIN, not in the USA and now he is back.

Tell me brainiac, what do you then think of all White Supremacist Groups? Are members of the KKK, the Neo Natzis, the Skin Heads, not all WHITE? Have they not committed murder, beatings, and all sorts of violent crimes? What about Jim Jones and other Cult leaders? Did Jim Jones not murder a Senator and others at the airstrip? Did he not cause the mass suicide of many? What about the Unibomber? Was he not WHITE? What about serial killers? Are not the vast majority of them WHITE? What about the groups that store vast amounts of arms waiting for armageddon and the chance to overthrow our government? Are they not mostly WHITE? Would you like more examples??

Perhaps you should keep your ignorant bigoted, racist comments to yourself. I for one am happy that you live in Spain-we have way to many of your ilk in this country as it is! You should be ashamed of yourself.

This is the kinda thing besides more, that got you banned the first time from Scam. I guess you are now working for a permanent ban- hope that happens real soon!

You are a fine one to be even be commenting on any social issues in this country or our politics since YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE Mr. Expert!!! LMAO
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 10-14-2008 at 08:37 AM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

There's problems on both sides and BOTH SIDES need to work on fixing it among theirselves, beginning by voicing publicly their disapproval of crude and coarse behavior.
    Otherwise, leave the Race stuff alone, because those on both sides will, in the majority, in the end, wind up making that the issue and not the disgusting behavior that causes the problems to begin with.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    There's problems on both sides and BOTH SIDES need to work on fixing it among theirselves, beginning by voicing publicly their disapproval of crude and coarse behavior.
    Otherwise, leave the Race stuff alone, because those on both sides will, in the majority, in the end, wind up making that the issue and not the disgusting behavior that causes the problems to begin with.
    Well said. We can only try and do our best to set some kind of example.