+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survey Sites

Survey Sites

Just wanted to ask a question of everyone here. Ive signed up with several survey sites, for free which was fine. However every time, and i do mean EVERY time i try to fill out the surveys they send me im halfway through and i get a message saying, sorry you did not qualify for the survey but you are entered into our draw. Now the only thing im losing is my personal time BUT im frustrated that despite what they advertise not one of those companies will actually send you a $1 or $2 to complete the survey. Alll i was looking for was a bit of extra cash for an hours work but i cant even get that because they dont seem to honour it. I cant figure out as welll if its becasue a live in Canada or not. Has anyone actually been able to complete a survey on any of these sites?

Re: Survey Sites

Yep, I complete many every week. You do have to be registered with all of the biggest sites, surveysavvy, nfo, surveyspot, etc. There are at least 40 of the big ones.

You also need to make sure you have filled out all the of the profile questionaires so that they can better match you when they send out their screeners.

It's also very helpful to be part of a survey community so you get the "heads up" when there is a good paying survey open, a high paying focus group or a product test being offered.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy37480 View Post
    Just wanted to ask a question of everyone here. Ive signed up with several survey sites, for free which was fine. However every time, and i do mean EVERY time i try to fill out the surveys they send me im halfway through and i get a message saying, sorry you did not qualify for the survey but you are entered into our draw. Now the only thing im losing is my personal time BUT im frustrated that despite what they advertise not one of those companies will actually send you a $1 or $2 to complete the survey. Alll i was looking for was a bit of extra cash for an hours work but i cant even get that because they dont seem to honour it. I cant figure out as welll if its becasue a live in Canada or not. Has anyone actually been able to complete a survey on any of these sites?
    I have been doing paid survey for almost 4 years, I still only qualify about 30% of the surveys I got. It's not uncommon especially for beginners.

It is good advice Katie gave that signing up with more legit survey sites and filling out profiles will increase the number of surveys get. Also it's important to be patient and you will get more and better paying surveys later if you stick to it.

Good luck to you.

Many of the surveys are available only to US residents.

I also do survey sites and I agree, it is really annoying to spend time doing something to not get the credit for it. Grr. I do often qualify and finish them though, I would say one a day most of the time. I'm not even a part of some of the "bigger" ones, but that's just because I didn't like the way they were set up. I think if you aren't from the US it will probably be harder to finish the surveys, just make sure the site you are signed up for doesn't require you to be in the US.
    For info about being paid to do surveys and read emails check out my blog. http://mrs-thomas.blogspot.com/

I too do many surveys each and every day. I am a retired/disabled veteran with plenty of time. I have been doing surveys for a little over a year. I make around $125 a month which isn't a lot, but I wouldn't be making anything if all I did played computer games on here. I used to be concerned that I didn't qualify for all the surveys and only was entered in a drawing, but it doesn't bother me anymore. It isn't for everyone, but it works for me.

I had the same results from paid survey sites. I think they only want certain kinds of people. In my opinion it costs more time than the money that you may make. I never made a dime.