+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Christ Jesus is the Son of God,and not God himself

The source of all creation is God, he is the Creator, whom created all things through his Son, even the living Word of God, Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus is the SON of God, and is not God himself, for there is only ONE God(The Lord of Hosts is his name), and no other.

The First Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians Chap. 8 : 6 states:

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

It is written that Christ Jesus said in The Gospel according John Chap. 3 : 16:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The Epistle of Paul to the Romans Chap. 15 : 5 states:

Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
    6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is written that Christ Jesus said unto the Pharisees in The Gospel according to John Chap. 8 : 17:

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Christ Jesus is the Prince of Peace, even the Prince of Life, and is seated at God's right hand. God is the source of all Life, and in him is life. God is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is a Living God.

It is written that Christ Jesus said in The Gospel according to John Chap. 5 : 26:

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
    27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

It is written that Christ Jesus said in the Gospel according to John Chap. 6 : 27:

Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

The Gospel according to John Chap. 6 : 35 states:

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

It is written that Peter said unto some men of Isreal in Acts Chap 3 : 13:

The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
    14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
    15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

The Epistle of Paul to the Romans Chap. 8 : 9 states:

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
    29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
    30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
    31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
    32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of Gods elect? It is God that justifieth.
    34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, which is given to a man from God, through Christ Jesus, even in his name. Therefore even is it the Spirit of Christ.

It is written that Christ Jesus said unto his disciples in The Gospel according to John Chap. 14 : 26:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

It is written that Christ Jesus said unto his disciples in The Gospel according to John Chap. 16 : 13:

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

All Power and Authority has been given to Christ Jesus, by God.

The Gospel according to Matthew Chap 28 : 18 states:

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The Gospel according to John Chap. 13 : 1 states:

Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
    2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simons son, to betray him;
    3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

The First Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians Chap. 11 : 3 states:

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

It is written that Peter said of Christ Jesus in The First Epistle of Peter Chap. 3 : 22:

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Re: Christ Jesus is the Son of God,and not God him

BOLLOCKS....

Religon is for the simple minded....

I can see nothing has really changed here. :crazy1:
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Quote Originally Posted by kate blanchett View Post
    BOLLOCKS....

I agree with you on that one. Here is a quote, I can't remember who said it, but it is close to what you said. I think you will like this.

"Religion is a crutch for the weak minded person"

We as humans if we are ever going to advance to the next level have to move beyond religion. It is truly a virus.

the question that i would ask is!?why at this particular point in time does maurader decide to post again!?i actually think he does a great job of arranging scripture to flow with a message!?the answer i assume to my own question is..................someone was ready to listen!?if not whole heartedly,maybe in part!?and think about it!?if someone has a moment/refreshing of absolute certainty,and that causes them to try and communicate that in the language they know/learned!?hey!!ask any salesman,the foot in the door thing works!?and it seems kate's always right at the door,ready to slam it!?saving someone else the trouble!?but you know how fame and fortune goes,attention is attention,good or bad!?once you have it,you just have to learn how to work with it!?on with the show!?: :freak3: :crazy1: hehe!!.....just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

hmm i could understand what Lexx is saying............

oh god

whats happened to me

as for the post

I AM THE ONLY GOD AROUND HERE get on your knees boy

Quote Originally Posted by kate blanchett View Post
    BOLLOCKS....

Simple minded seems to be the way to go these days, after all, once you think you have it all figured out the world begins to crumble. Guess to many smart people running things

true enough....It's like advertising. It's got to be pitched at the lowest common denominator to have any impact at all....

20th-21st century people don't need religon in their lives. We march to a completely different tune, but modern believers (their leaders in particular), are not going to stand by and watch smart arse scientists remove them from the picture entirely...:2gunsfiring_v1:

I note that the "theory" of intelligent design was absent from the rest of religon until science created the need for it to arise as a dogma.....
    Last edited by kate blanchett; 10-09-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong. User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by terry05_99 View Post
    Simple minded seems to be the way to go these days, after all, once you think you have it all figured out the world begins to crumble. Guess to many smart people running things
    There is a great documentary about how people are getting more stupid every decade. It's encouraged while trying to be intelligent is frowned upon. It plays on Discovery from time to time.

Here's a trailer

http://www.trailervision.com/trailer...f50f3fb87acbae
    A real, honest, falsifiable claim made b.y Seer of dreams:(2011)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
    Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I agree with you on that one. Here is a quote, I can't remember who said it, but it is close to what you said. I think you will like this.

"Religion is a crutch for the weak minded person"

We as humans if we are ever going to advance to the next level have to move beyond religion. It is truly a virus.
    Minnesota Governor Jessie Ventura said it

He actually said: "Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business."

He also said: "The best thing [about being governor] is that there's no one in this state who can tell me what to do."

But what I would like to know is what is this "next level" that you speak of?

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason View Post
    Minnesota Governor Jessie Ventura said it

He actually said: "Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business."

He also said: "The best thing [about being governor] is that there's no one in this state who can tell me what to do."

But what I would like to know is what is this "next level" that you speak of?
    I have like some of the work by Dr. Michio Kaku. He talks about different levels that humanity can reach. What we need to do to get there, and what that level will be like. He says we are at level zero. My feeling is if we keep up with wars, greed and keeping humanity down by controlling people through religion, so the people in power can continue to profit by war, and raping the planet. Religion to me is the worst disease this planet has. Instead of looking to their invisible friend, they should look to the things that give life such as the sun, mother earth, and their fellow human being. Not something that does not exist like their so called god. There is no evidence NONE that jesus was even here. It is a story, and that is all. Once we rid ourselves of the disease of religion, the people in power will have much less to control us with. Though the weak minded fools who believe this religious nonsense will miss being lead around by a leash, but at some point they will get used to freedom, though it may be tough for such weak mined fools. Once we stop believing the false hood of religion we will move on to the next level. Oh and by weak minded fools I mean most of you on the right. Those of you that are religious on the left are more open minded, and not near as greedy, but even you those of you on the left have to move on, away from religion, for the betterment of all mankind.
    Last edited by howdy; 10-09-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Why does God or Jesus Christ scare you people so much.

Whats wrong with believing in a power higher than you.

What do you folks believe in?
    Foxbaron.com
    Foxbaron.blogspot.com
    FREE GIFT: 101 Ways Your Business Can Change the World

Quote Originally Posted by foxbaron View Post
    Why does God or Jesus Christ scare you people so much.

Whats wrong with believing in a power higher than you.

What do you folks believe in?
    Something that does not exist, does not scare me. You can believe in a higher power if you want to. I believe in myself.

I am am Christian man myself, and surely proud of it. A comment made that religion is for the simple mind is surely coming from a simple mind. There is an awful lot of pride to say that with conviction, because it implies you are too sophisticated to believe in something greater than your almighty intellect. It's sad to hear how empty some people are. I just know that if I die, and I am wrong in what I beleive, no harm done. I just cease to exist (athestic views) But if I am right to follow my Lord Jesus Christ, and I die, I have an eternal life in heaven. For the prideful, who feel they have life figured out, you have zero options of hope, and lead a meaningless, empty life. Not saying you are not a swell person, which you might just be. I just say for your sake, you better be right!

Quote Originally Posted by shepsedge11 View Post
    I just know that if I die, and I am wrong in what I beleive, no harm done. I just cease to exist (athestic views) But if I am right to follow my Lord Jesus Christ, and I die, I have an eternal life in heaven.
    Unless there's a god that likes skeptics and hates people that believe with blind faith. In that case all the atheists are going to heaven and all the Christians are going to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    I have like some of the work by Dr. Michio Kaku. He talks about different levels that humanity can reach. What we need to do to get there, and what that level will be like. He says we are at level zero. My feeling is if we keep up with wars, greed and keeping humanity down by controlling people through religion, so the people in power can continue to profit by war, and raping the planet. Religion to me is the worst disease this planet has. Instead of looking to their invisible friend, they should look to the things that give life such as the sun, mother earth, and their fellow human being. Not something that does not exist like their so called god. There is no evidence NONE that jesus was even here. It is a story, and that is all. Once we rid ourselves of the disease of religion, the people in power will have much less to control us with. Though the weak minded fools who believe this religious nonsense will miss being lead around by a leash, but at some point they will get used to freedom, though it may be tough for such weak mined fools. Once we stop believing the false hood of religion we will move on to the next level. Oh and by weak minded fools I mean most of you on the right. Those of you that are religious on the left are more open minded, and not near as greedy, but even you those of you on the left have to move on, away from religion, for the betterment of all mankind.
    Is there room for any kind of spirituality?
    I define spirituality as being different from religion by the way.