+ Reply to Thread

AIF Investment Consulting

Has anyone heard of this company? They contacted me after putting my resume on Monster.com, but I am unclear on what it is they do.

Re: AIF Investment Consulting

If you meant aif-investment-consulting.com, they do payment processing scam. Remember, there are no jobs that where you have to wire money to and from accounts. It is a very common scam.

I figured as much, but there is no other scam information on them. Just their website with broken English and poor grammer. A sure sign of a scam in my opinion.

What ever you do, do not give them any of your information. I did major research on this company yesterday by calling the German phone numbers, searched for them in the German Business Directory for the area in which they claim it is. They make it look real, but after really thinking about it, cmon, if this were legit, there would be a lot less people having issues with the financial crunch. By the way, the numbers are bogus, they are not real at all. This is a scam and anything like it offering this is a scam. I did report them to several scam agencies just yesterday and now this company is on scam.com They are just trying to take advantage of the unemployment situation here in the U.S. What a shame, people just don't have any consciences anymore. :2gunsfiring_v1:

It is not a scam! I'm working in AIF Investment Consulting during 1 year. It is completely legal company!

So you are telling me that you did not find it odd that some foreign company wanted you to open a bank account, give them all of the information, including your drivers license number, and was going to trust you to send and receive large sums of money with absolutely no check into your background??

Tell me - what is it that you did for this so-called company?

Yes, I would love to know what you actually do for this company as well as it seems you are so quick to claim that they are so real. It does seem to me that you have a simular bit of broken English, just as they do on the website. Hmmm, is that just a coincidence, or are you one of the scammers taking up for your own game? If you are, please stop it. You are taking advantage of folks that are seeking a true opportunity that are willing to actually work for a living. All scammers will have to answer to Someone one day! Are you ready...

Just for the record this company is very much so a scam and i know from almost getting screwed by the jerks i think that they need to get caught and go to jail and if the guy john that said hes been working for them for a year probably meant it was a good company on his end of things

banks cant tell the difference if the money comes from a authorized account or not until long after "aif" gets their money then you get charged what the unauthorized account was drained then you get looked at for money laundering or a payment processing scam or what ever else the man can stick you with for just trying to make some easy money which brings me to my point if it sounds to good to be true than it probably is even if it looks to real to be fake PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCAMS THERE EVERYWHERE:2gunsfiring_v1: