+ Reply to Thread

Work from home jobs. Prove it here!`

I want to see pictures of work at home jobs revenue.

Show me you checks. Take a picture.

Enough of this talk.

Use this thread to PROVE once and for all, that you can legitimately make money working from home.:blunt::blunt::blunt:

Re: Work from home jobs. Prove it here!`

No proof so far!

Wow I thought I was going to get attacked here on this one.

They're out there... you won't get rich, but it's work.

My wife worked for http://www.medialibraryinc.com/ in 2010 as a news transcriber. She was paid $8.00 per hour... which she billed them for on a weekly basis. She did this for almost one year.
    No... I do not have check stubs and there is no reason for me to post the 1099 we received. It wasn't a lot of money... just a help.

I have a friend who works for Amazon.com... at home... as a customer service rep. I don't have her paycheck data, but she earns around $12.00 to $13.00 per hour. She used to work, from home, for CITIGroup in collections before that department folded up it's tent and was outsourced.
    --------------------------
    There is NO 'free lunch'. If someone tells you you will get rich doing 'whatever' online, from home, in your spare time, working only 3 hours per day... they are lying to get you to, literally, buy in to their program.

There's really no 'proving' it.
    With pictures, even with videos - they can all be forged.
    Even if someone shows you a check from Google for example, it can still be fake.

This is one of the reasons there are so many scams. People fake checks and bank balances and post them and get desperate peoples hope up.

A better way to "prove" it, is to show actual job listings:

http://www.accoladesupport.com/techjob.html
    https://www.cloud10corp.com/index.php?home_career
    http://www.gecallcentercareers.com/M...3&LocationID=0 (right now, #8 is a work at home position)
    http://www.hrccjobs.com/career.asp

Anyway, that's just to show a few REAL job listings with real companies. Note, one is with GE and another through Hilton. You can't call them scams!

Quote Originally Posted by dan1st View Post
    There's really no 'proving' it.
    With pictures, even with videos - they can all be forged.
    Even if someone shows you a check from Google for example, it can still be fake.

Wait--do you mean ANY job that is done from home?

Maybe I'm not understanding something here--there are millions of people who make their money from working at home.

Do you mean jobs that you can do from home that don't require a...okay, I don't get it.

I mean, MLM, Internet Marketing in general, this is where the next (and current) generation of millionaires will ALL come from. This is where the only future of 'business' will live. Everything I do is from home--like 4 different businesses that used to be brick and mortar. Every writer works from home. Most P.A.s work from home. Call-center sales calls are often done from home.

Are you talking about...like...'answering surveys' stuff?

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

OMG... There is a difference between a JOB from home and a HOME BIZ... People who want to work FOR someone, want a JOB... people who want to work on their own, want to start their own BIZ... it's the scammers who make businesses sound like work at home jobs who create a crazy problem online. Don't be one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    Wait--do you mean ANY job that is done from home?

Maybe I'm not understanding something here--there are millions of people who make their money from working at home.

Do you mean jobs that you can do from home that don't require a...okay, I don't get it.

I mean, MLM, Internet Marketing in general, this is where the next (and current) generation of millionaires will ALL come from. This is where the only future of 'business' will live. Everything I do is from home--like 4 different businesses that used to be brick and mortar. Every writer works from home. Most P.A.s work from home. Call-center sales calls are often done from home.

Are you talking about...like...'answering surveys' stuff?

I'm not going to post any pay stubs, as all of my pay is direct deposit anyway. I have done three jobs from home so far:
    1) I currently do general transcription as an independent contractor. The pay is production based.
    2) I briefly worked as a customer service representative for AT&T going through Arise. I hated the job so I quit, but good reps make decent money from home.
    3) I worked as a search engine evaluator as an independent contractor. The money was okay, but the work was very tedious.
    4) I also sell stuff on ebay and Etsy.
    5) I also wrote content for a company for a while and made a few dollars per article.

None of the above made me rich, but people who make a living successfully from home seem to all do a variety of jobs and don't rely on just one source. I'm hoping to be an employee from home making an hourly pay, which seems to be the hard thing to find from home.

True true true!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSerendipity View Post
    I'm not going to post any pay stubs, as all of my pay is direct deposit anyway. I have done three jobs from home so far:
    1) I currently do general transcription as an independent contractor. The pay is production based.
    2) I briefly worked as a customer service representative for AT&T going through Arise. I hated the job so I quit, but good reps make decent money from home.
    3) I worked as a search engine evaluator as an independent contractor. The money was okay, but the work was very tedious.
    4) I also sell stuff on ebay and Etsy.
    5) I also wrote content for a company for a while and made a few dollars per article.

None of the above made me rich, but people who make a living successfully from home seem to all do a variety of jobs and don't rely on just one source. I'm hoping to be an employee from home making an hourly pay, which seems to be the hard thing to find from home.

I also work from home. I have been working through companies like Arise, Apptical, etc. Since most places do pay through direct deposit it is a bit invasive to post your bank statement so I can see why people don't want to post "proof" and yes there are tons of scams out there but there are almost as many legit places as well. I start a job in January through Arise which I will be doing Chat support for an amusement park. I will post the pay stub when I start working. It is only 9 dollars an hour but considering I don't have to pay for gas or anything and get to stay at home makes it somewhat decent. Especially since I will just be working to supplement my husbands paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I want to see pictures of work at home jobs revenue.

Show me you checks. Take a picture.

Enough of this talk.

Use this thread to PROVE once and for all, that you can legitimately make money working from home.:blunt::blunt::blunt:
    I have been with VirtualBee.com (Key4Cash)for a little while and have been paid. Also, MTurk and Humanatic. Have been paid through all of these. I am looking for something that pays a bit more though. You can make as much as you'd like with either of these, but you really work for peanuts. VirtualBee's cashout limit (they pay every Tuesday) is $30.00. It's data entry work, but they don't always have a lot of work and sometimes none at all. Another thing is that I've had to stop working to allow the 'system' to catch up. If I have 1000 keystrokes, I am certain I have some errors, but nowhere near what the system may 'give' me..:zx11pissed::zx11pissed:. therefore I've wasted time at the least. MTurk, task-based. The biggesgt paying tasks are transcribing. Well I don't transcribe so I'm not eligible for those. Some I do, others I don't touch- I mean really, a 15 min. task for $0.01???? Get out of here!!!!! I have had several bank deposits from the tasks I have done though. Humantic- you're screening calls online- relatively easy, but they 'subtract' money for any mistakes. After $10.00 you're eligible to cash out. They pay through paypal every Monday or Tues evening. Oh yeah, MTurk pays through Amazon credits or bank deposit. VirtualBee still sends you a check.:1crysad: So yes, I guess you can make some money online, but I have yet to find something that works like 'real life' work. I've applied for those, but they've never gotten back with me.

I have proof of my earnings however I am an Internet Marketer so I work for myself, online, from home. I guess that does not qualify as a "job" :)
    Extra Paycheck blog is where I help people build and grow their own successful online business, completely free!

Extra Podcast is where successful entrepreneurs reveals their strategies and share their knowledge with you, the listener.

1. I do freelance work on Amazon mturk, odesk and elance
    2. Data entry for Sigtracker
    3. I Dropship on eBay

They all pay me via PayPal but im using my phone to write this so my screen shot is limited. Here's this week's drop shipping sales.

The screenshots can be forged. Have you ever seen screenshots about a company that you know is a scam but still people post screenshots on how they have earned on the sites. Unless I have done it personally then I would not believe it.