+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 68

Thread: Is there a God?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,510

    Is there a God?

    The arguments have been fierce.

    Does anyone have proof?

    Is there a God?:sun_smiley: or is it just a way to control the masses?

    Is there a God?
    Was he simply an alien?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The arguments have been fierce.

    Does anyone have proof?

    Is there a God?:sun_smiley: or is it just a way to control the masses?
    If I told you to close your eyes and parked a car in front of you and then told you it just appeared, you would doubt it and say someone must have made the car and parked it there.

    Are we to believe the planets and the universe just appeared one day or did someone make it and place it where it is?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The arguments have been fierce.

    Does anyone have proof?

    Is there a God?:sun_smiley: or is it just a way to control the masses?

    Is there a God?
    Was he simply an alien?
    This has been discussed a lot on this forum. Science has no explanation, at least not for something coming from nothing, and religion only has only stories. On the basis of what we know about the universe, earth, life, and the improbability that it would hold together under any circumstances, God did it. That's my opinion.

  4. #4
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If I told you to close your eyes and parked a car in front of you and then told you it just appeared, you would doubt it and say someone must have made the car and parked it there.

    Are we to believe the planets and the universe just appeared one day or did someone make it and place it where it is?
    If I told you to close your eyes and parked God in front of you and then told you God just appeared, you would doubt it and say someone must have created God.

    Are we to believe God just appeared one day?

    Or did someone make God and place him in front of you?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is there a God?

    NOT AGAIN!?but that doers not mean i am not READY to HAGGLE about 1nce more!? WITH MYSELF of course what other POSSIBLE GAIN could there BE for ME!? :judges: : :crazy1:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    49

    Re: Is there a God?

    Yes there is a God and it tells you all about him in the Bible. There are countless people who reported what they've seen and recorded them all down in the books of the Bible. Some people sometimes ask, how can you believe in God if you can't see him? I tell them, you believe in wind don't you, you can't see wind either.

  7. #7
    conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
    If I told you to close your eyes and parked God in front of you and then told you God just appeared, you would doubt it and say someone must have created God.

    Are we to believe God just appeared one day?

    Or did someone make God and place him in front of you?
    you shame your heritage in every way.

    the jews that give the finger to the God of Israel lose all reason. THEY created the anti-God Communist philosophy, replacing God with governments of man .
    Last edited by conserv4ever; 12-16-2013 at 07:04 PM.

  8. #8
    Yawn...'s Avatar
    Yawn... is offline I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    you shame your heritage in every way.

    the jews that give the finger to the God of Israel lose all reason. THEY created the anti-God Communist philosophy, replacing God with governments of man .
    Carl, I told you to Fvck Off.

    Now run along to your Klan meeting…

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    57

    Re: Is there a God?

    God is real I mean look around... look at all of Gods creations, they are stunning!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The arguments have been fierce.

    Does anyone have proof?

    Is there a God?:sun_smiley: or is it just a way to control the masses?

    Is there a God?
    Was he simply an alien?
    "God is a concept, by which we measure our pain." ~ John Lennon

    I like the first part best..."God is a concept"

    ....God exists only in our minds....we made him up, as we can't handle the reality of our own death & mortality. In our minds (Ego), we're just too 'special' to be 'dead & gone' when it's over...we (our collective Ego's) had to figure out a way to beat death, hence God & the premise of eternal life...nice...:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If I told you to close your eyes and parked a car in front of you and then told you it just appeared, you would doubt it and say someone must have made the car and parked it there.

    Are we to believe the planets and the universe just appeared one day or did someone make it and place it where it is?
    WTF!? If "someone" made the planets/universe, where'd the "someone" come from?

    Who or what "made" God?

    Answer: You "made" him up, in your mind.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    261

    Re: Is there a God?

    God has always existed. He has no beginning, and no end. The only reason we are not able to fathom this is because we have the concept of time. He exists outside of time, outside of man's understanding of reality.

    God created us, we did not "make Him up."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knotical View Post
    God has always existed. He has no beginning, and no end. The only reason we are not able to fathom this is because we have the concept of time. He exists outside of time, outside of man's understanding of reality.

    God created us, we did not "make Him up."
    That is one of the best definitions of God ever.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knotical View Post
    God has always existed. He has no beginning, and no end. The only reason we are not able to fathom this is because we have the concept of time. He exists outside of time, outside of man's understanding of reality.

    God created us, we did not "make Him up."
    first, did you MAKE that UP yourself or just 'LIKE IT" and adopt it!? and i had some insightful thoughts on TIME the other day like WHAT IS IT!? ever hear of the "WINDS of TIME"?! can time be SPENT!? and if so then can it be BOUGHT also!? do you BUY NEW time or just REPURCHASE (buy back) what you SPENT already!? can time be SAVED UP!? can it be STOLEN or FOUND!? what's the DIFF between YOUR OWN time and OTHERS time?! by WHAT internal clock/rhythm do we live happiest by ALWAYS bein ON TIME?! OK, that's IT (whatever it IS) for NOW, TIME to GO/LEAVE!? actually, it's BEDtime!? :freak3: :spin2: yb: :smurf:
    Last edited by lexx; 12-18-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    62

    Re: Is there a God?

    I currently don't have any proof, but I have my faith, so with that said, I think that there is a God, because how can we and the world exist if He didn't create it right? Plus the whole afterlife thing is very real in my opinion, so I guess when we die we will all finally get to meet the Creator.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is there a God?

    Quote Originally Posted by drizzly View Post
    I currently don't have any proof, but I have my faith, so with that said, I think that there is a God, because how can we and the world exist if He didn't create it right? Plus the whole afterlife thing is very real in my opinion, so I guess when we die we will all finally get to meet the Creator.
    maybe SO but what about NOW!? as now goes for EACH of US or ALL of US!? pay me NOW or PAY me LATER if that is any HELPS/YELPS!? and WHO gets to REAP that BENEFIT/REGRET in the CASH FLOW for PROFIT/LEISURE life of the USA sans WORLD!? times are a CHANGIN thank you INTERNET!? :judges: : :spin2: :yelcutelaughA:
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •