+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Post in this this thread if you are heterosexual

Well here goes................................

This is my post, just wondering how many of us are straight and how many of us are gay here on scam hehehe,

this could be interesting! :bunny:

Re: Post in this this thread if you are heterosexu

Sorry fellas. I'm straight, though I was stalked by a transvestite once in my life. My tree didn't lean that way, but just couldn't help but be flattered in a wierd feeling sort of way.

Just remember, it's all good. If it floats your boat and theirs too... stick your paddle in it and row.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Hi! - good idea... I am very much "straight"; i.e. have the "usual interest" which [which I find NOT boring or monotonous at all!]I find intruiging, interesting and exciting, among other supurlatives...:crazy1:
    However, I do have two homosexual relatives and several homosexual friends. SOme want to say "Gay". I don't get it, in that regard. The Gay word always implied someone that was happy, carefree and light-hearted. Okay, so if this is what THAT does for those folks, then great. I am NOT implying any sort of put down.
    I have reflected upon the circumstance and conclude that people are just born this way, to have such attractions. I have had good male friends, but never had THAT attraction. Although with some, I have intuited that they seem to be hinting of some sort of idea, interest in such.
    Never had any "come-ons" that I am aware of - perhaps have, but just wasn't aware. That is except when I was very youn - about 12 and this friend and I was swimming in the nude in the river and he spontaneously did something that completely took me by suprise. I just mantter of factly told him bluntly that I didn't like that. I really didn't understand the situation at the time, as at 12 one is just emerging into puberty. Of course this was the beginning of my "worldly' experiences and insight into such.
    I really didn't have any true insight or idea at the time regarding sexual matters. Just bits and pieces here and there.
    Some of it, some of the more "in the know' boys would talk about in the usual huddle groups on the school grounds. I would just lurk on the "edge" of such groups and pick up on various conversations. SOme of what I heard was, I thought, very peculiar and unbelievable. As time went by and I got older and my life expanded, developed outwardly, ever more, on into today, I have became ever more aware of the unusual and peculiar tendencies of human beings.
    In quite a few ways, I can see our animal nature being expressed very much.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Sorry fellas. I'm straight, though I was stalked by a transvestite once in my life. My tree didn't lean that way, but just couldn't help but be flattered in a wierd feeling sort of way.

Just remember, it's all good. If it floats your boat and theirs too... stick your paddle in it and row.

I always thought you were straight hound. I never doubted you, even when everyone else on here did! :rain:

Hmmmm...that should be an intersting situation.
    By the way, what is the "trooper" doing in the pic.? SOme sort of new dance?:freak3::yelcutelaughA::crazy1::
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
    I always thought you were straight hound. I never doubted you, even when everyone else on here did! :rain:
    Luckily I'm not the type to give a damn what others think they know. lol
    I have been mistaken for being gay before. Just because I hang out with a few friends that are. Which being from the southern U.S., that's going to bring on some razzing anyway. Just doesn't bother me. No reason it should. And they have some freakin hot ladies that's always hanging around them. hehehe

Luckily I'm not the type to give a damn what others think they know. lol
    I have been mistaken for being gay before. Just because I hang out with a few friends that are. Which being from the southern U.S., that's going to bring on some razzing anyway. Just doesn't bother me. No reason it should. And they have some freakin hot ladies that's always hanging around them. hehehe
    Count me in the straight column. Always have been, always will be and to damm old to change my ways now.

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Hmmmm...that should be an intersting situation.
    By the way, what is the "trooper" doing in the pic.? SOme sort of new dance?:freak3::yelcutelaughA::crazy1::
    That's the hoochie coo. :D

you really mean that it is really you in that costume..RIGHT???? hehehehehehehe

i beleive that Kate called me a woman!?defined by the/my indulgence in emotional thinking/acting!?so i sorta asked her to elaborate on what makes a person's gender other than bodily form!?she has not gotten back to me/us yet!?i guess we will have to just let our sexual attractions guide us for now!?the female "form" USUALLY works for me!?(face personality are important)but you know how some guys can imitate it!?almost makes ya wanna give it up entirely!?remember the final scenes in 'pet detective'!?: :crazy1: :judges: hehe!!......just askn...
    Last edited by lexx; 10-02-2008 at 09:38 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i beleive that Kate called me a woman!?defined by the/my indulgence in emotional thinking/acting!?so i sorta asked her to elaborate on what makes a person's gender other than bodily form!?she has not gotten back to me/us yet!?i guess we will have to just let our sexual attractions guide us for now!?the female "form" USUALLY works for me!?(face personality are important)but you know how some guys can imitate it!?almost makes ya wanna give it up entirely!?remember the final scenes in 'pet detective'!?: :crazy1: :judges: hehe!!......just askn...
    Does it really matter as long as you're happy, your partner/mate is happy, and your children if that applies are healthy and happy, and no harm is done to others? One is what they are, and they are that do in part to genetics and chromozones, part life experiance, and partialy from the influnce of those we love and admire...parent/church/heros and those that have done us harm. One can nither accept/love others and what they are until one can accept/love what one is. Just sayin.... hehehehe :sun_smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    you really mean that it is really you in that costume..RIGHT???? hehehehehehehe
    No, if it was me that plate in the front would be sticking out a lot further. I really got to do something about this mt.dew gut of mine. hehehe...

Oh, I was mistaken; I thought it was the "Coo-Hootchie". Damn - no Banana!
    Anyhow, the "hot ladies" hanging around them. I've noticed that as well. Seems like, in general, women have less of a problem than men [if someone does have a problem with it]. Seems like women have some sort of intuitive insight regarding the "left-handed way".
    My Nephew and I have had some lengthy discussions about it. Virtually, it seemed because he needed to do that - know where I was coming from.
    I told him in general: "none of my business what you do" - just don't flaunt it in my face. so to speak.
    He is really smart and a nice person. We are true friends as well as relatives.
    I suppose in a manner of speaking I am more like a Father to them, at least closer than some Uncles are to their second-generation children. Their Mother died about five years ago as the result of a Brain Tumor. That was a hell of a shock to everyone. She was ONLY 64 years old and had just retired from about 34 years straight of work and was really looking forward to the "goodf life".. Didn't make it. Sad for everyone. Thje Father died as well, if you can imagine, within less than a month of her. He died of Pancreatic Cancer.
    They were divorced as he was a real mean brute. Physically abused both her and their five kids. He was an Alcholic, bar none. Had been sorely mistreated by his parents. Especially his Mother that enjoyed psychologically casterating any males she came in contact with. Tried it on me. I told her what she could do with herself. She was one mean woman!
    Life is good!, Eh? Suppose so... Just keep on putting one in front of the other and make the best of it, as much as possible.
    Last edited by coontie; 10-02-2008 at 10:50 AM.
    Vasudeva

No, if it was me that plate in the front would be sticking out a lot further. I really got to do something about this mt.dew gut of mine. hehehe...
    That is just a "shed" over the tool-house!:freak3::crazy1::yelcutelaughA:
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Oh, I was mistaken; I thought it was the "Coo-Hootchie". Damn - no Banana!
    Anyhow, the "hot ladies" hanging around them. I've noticed that as well. Seems like, in general, women have less of a problem than men [if someone does have a problem with it]. Seems like women have some sort of intuitive insight regarding the "left-handed way".
    My Nephew and I have had some lengthy discussions about it. Virtually, it seemed because he needed to do that - know where I was coming from.
    I told him in general: "none of my business what you do" - just don't flaunt it in my face. so to speak.
    He is really smart and a nice person. We are true friends as well as relatives.
    I suppose in a manner of speaking I am more like a Father to them, at least closer than some Uncles are to their second-generation children. Their Mother died about five years ago as the result of a Brain Tumor. That was a hell of a shock to everyone. She was ONLY 64 years old and had just retired from about 34 years straight of work and was really looking forward to the "goodf life".. Didn't make it. Sad for everyone. Thje Father died as well, if you can imagine, within less than a month of her. He died of Pancreatic Cancer.
    They were divorced as he was a real mean brute. Physically abused both her and their five kids. He was an Alcholic, bar none. Had been sorely mistreated by his parents. Especially his Mother that enjoyed psychologically casterating any males she came in contact with. Tried it on me. I told her what she could do with herself. She was one mean woman!
    Life is good!, Eh? Suppose so... Just keep on putting one in front of the other and make the best of it, as much as possible.
    That's the best we can do coontie, take the hand we are delt and play it the best we can. I hear stories like that and have friends that grew up in simular situations, and I'm reminded how lucky I was, and am. Both my parent were wonderful hard working people that stayed togther through everything. They fought as most couples do, but my father never layed a hand on my mother in a harmful way, nor did she.

Each one of us kids got our fair share of sore bottoms from from a belt and a switch here and there, but never beat half to death like I've seen happen to a friend. And, especially us boys, were a routy bunch, so we deserved them. There was never a mark or bruse, and soon after our hard headed selves were off working on another spanking. And they loved us, we never had any doubt of that.

They made a point to spend time with us even if it was making us help mama work in the sewing shop she ran, or helping pop work on the car, and such other things. I never felt there was anything I couldn't come to them and talk about. I can honestly say thanks to them, my grand parents, and my older brothers and sisters, there's really very little in this world I can't take on. Yep, I was lucky.
    Last edited by carolinahound; 10-02-2008 at 11:51 AM.

Hmmm... It's interesting, especially the name of the thread.

I think next will be...
    Post in this this thread if you are...
    ...zoophile
    ...necrophile
    ...pedophile

etc. :

Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style