+ Reply to Thread

Monoatomic Gold, and The Secret of Modern Alchemy

Monday, September 29, 2008
    Zero Point Technologies, Monoatomic Gold, and The Secret of Modern Alchemy

White Powder Gold
    Superhealth Through Modern Alchemy

Now is the time for Superhealth, both physically and spiritually, and we have the right tools to help you accomplish it. Even the realm it encompasses is still relatively unknown in mainstream consciousness, but its popularity is growing by leaps and bounds.

This cutting edge technology is summed up in only a few words: monatomic (or monoatomic) and diatomic elements. Classical science teaches us that the three phases of matter are gasses, liquids, and solids (but now there are the newer plasmas, condensates and liquid crystals). Some solids crystallize into lattice structures we call metals. What classical science does not teach us (because these are new and extreme cutting edge discoveries) is that there is, in fact, another phase of matter called "monatomic."

Zeropoint Technologies is recommended by Laurence Gardner and has been manufacturing and distributing safe, high quality products to resellers all over the world since 1997. This is the year to discover the nutrients your body needs to operate at peak performance to live and operate on a higher level.

These are also known as ORMES (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) or ORMUS and m-state elements, and the newest theories in physics as they relate to this area of research assert that some elements on the periodic chart might be diatomic (two atoms) or small atomic cluster "condensates," which are known in the scientific community as "Bose-Einstein Condensates." They are becoming more widely known as "m-state" elements. These elements are widely found, and our products are a rich and highly concentrated form.

Our Products are hand made from high quality sources to bring you extremely high quality, safe monoatomics elements.

http://graal.co.uk/

Laurence Gardner's contention is that the Biblical Ark of the Covenant was in reality: a capacitor that made it a powerful and deadly weapon, a superconductor that allowed it to levitate above ground, and a machine for manufacturing a substance called "Mfkzt" by the ancient Egyptians, "manna" by the Hebrews, and the "philosophers stone" by alchemists. At first glance, these propositions seem preposterous, and yet, after following his trail of logic, one wonders how it could have been anything other than what he insists it was.

A 1904 expedition to Mount Horeb (which the King James Version of the bible claims was the place Moses received the Ten Commandments) discovered the ruins of an Egyptian temple with hundreds of artifacts including: huge statues, obelisks, round tables, crucibles, vases and wands, and most significantly tons of a white powder concealed beneath flagstone. Through his research Gardner has ascertained that this white substance called "mfkzt" was a Monoatomic powdered gold.

By a special process of arc heating, gold and other platinum group metals, can be turned into a single atom or Monoatomic substance, that has superconductive properties. Superconductive materials are capable of levitation above magnetic fields, and Gardner speculates, that the powdered substance contained in the ark might have given it such capabilities. How else, he asks would it have been possible for four men to carry the ark when the lid alone, which was made of pure gold, has been calculated to have weighed around 2,714 pounds. It has been determined that a superconductive material will lose about 40% of its weight as a result of repulsing the earths own magnetic field. This could have made the transport of the ark manageable and therefore consistent with biblical references of the ark being marched around the city of Jericho for example.

The ark's design gives credence, as well, to stories of the destructive powers of the ark. Biblical records clearly specify that the ark was constructed of wood sandwiched between layers of gold. Gardner realized that these are the specifications of a simple capacitor, and calculates that the ark would have charged to several thousand volts, making it a powerful and deadly weapon.

As we find out in this story, the superconductive properties of mfkzt was really only a by-product that the ancients might have stumbled upon. Its main purpose was that of consumption. Numerous ancient references of mfkzt, often called "white bread" or "manna" relate to it being eaten for its healthful affects. Recent biochemical experiments have confirmed that Monoatomic platinum group metals have shown anti aging affects by increasing melatonin production, stimulate the pineal and pituitary glands, and in turn reactivation "junk DNA."

by soundlessdawn
    I had given up being able to find a affordable bottle of this stuff. It has been super hard for me to get a hold of.
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

Re: Monoatomic Gold, and The Secret of Modern Alch

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Monday, September 29, 2008
    Zero Point Technologies, Monoatomic Gold, and The Secret of Modern Alchemy

I had given up being able to find a affordable bottle of this stuff. It has been super hard for me to get a hold of.
    I don't know it you have tried this link or how much you have in mind to spend but this is what I found. http://zptech.net/platinum.html

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I don't know it you have tried this link or how much you have in mind to spend but this is what I found. http://zptech.net/platinum.html
    Jim, that is mostly what "the book" is regarding, that I mentioned to you.
    The "stuff" is out there, but it is probably the most precious and valueable material that exist, perhaps in the Universe - at least must parallel it.
    THere are those that are advertising that they will sell you some, but I can assure you that it will be flour, talcum powder, powder toothpaste or the like. Anybody that has the Monoatomic Gold will not part with it.
    Suffice to say that it possibly affords eternal life and shifting to other dimensions.
    That is what is suggested that has been done with it. I wont tell you where the "Ark" is, but suffice to say, in a manner of speaking it is in a very obvious and notorious place, but matter-wise, it has been shifted into another domension. Two of the "Key" objects that were used to do this have been removed. But I am sure that the "RIGHT" people that know what these objects are and what to do with them can make the thing reappear. I am sure they have already done this at their specific chosen times, through the centuries, since it has been installed in its desired location.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Jim, that is mostly what "the book" is regarding, that I mentioned to you.
    The "stuff" is out there, but it is probably the most precious and valueable material that exist, perhaps in the Universe - at least must parallel it.
    THere are those that are advertising that they will sell you some, but I can assure you that it will be flour, talcum powder, powder toothpaste or the like. Anybody that has the Monoatomic Gold will not part with it.
    Suffice to say that it possibly affords eternal life and shifting to other dimensions.
    That is what is suggested that has been done with it. I wont tell you where the "Ark" is, but suffice to say, in a manner of speaking it is in a very obvious and notorious place, but matter-wise, it has been shifted into another domension. Two of the "Key" objects that were used to do this have been removed. But I am sure that the "RIGHT" people that know what these objects are and what to do with them can make the thing reappear. I am sure they have already done this at their specific chosen times, through the centuries, since it has been installed in its desired location.
    Now I can't wait to ge my other eye fixed so I can start reading that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Now I can't wait to ge my other eye fixed so I can start reading that book.
    Ask your wife to red it to you. SHe should be interested as well. IT will likely change your life. At least from the standpoint of how you understood things from the Bible previously.
    As well, there again, there is evidence of much advanced civilization and fantastic expermintation and technology that exceeds some of the knowledge that we have today.
    Also, I am sure that you will find David Hudson's experience in Phoneix, Arizona interesting.
    Because of what happend there with him, many leading edge technology businesses became aware of materials they had previously not know about. THis included their Scientitst. As well, the British, French and Russians became involved in analysis abd expermentation with this material that has very uncanny propertities
    Vasudeva

Ask your wife to red it to you. SHe should be interested as well. IT will likely change your life. At least from the standpoint of how you understood things from the Bible previously.
    As well, there again, there is evidence of much advanced civilization and fantastic expermintation and technology that exceeds some of the knowledge that we have today.
    Also, I am sure that you will find David Hudson's experience in Phoneix, Arizona interesting.
    Because of what happend there with him, many leading edge technology businesses became aware of materials they had previously not know about. THis included their Scientitst. As well, the British, French and Russians became involved in analysis abd expermentation with this material that has very uncanny propertities
    no, I think I will wait and be able to absorb it as I read it and not forget it.

From the studies I have read.. True Ormus has incredible applications in science and the evolution of consciousness.. I recommend watching "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark" on youtube if you find the time. The Alchemists I've talked to.. all say it is a closely guarded secret that you have to figure out for yourself - for it is tied to the Biogenetics of it's creator.. what you see sold in stores is most likely not..Ormus.. So until I figure out how to make it myself I'm not going to try it.
    There is Ormus present in small amounts in Raw greens and fruits.. If you ever go on a 100% Raw diet/fast it is extremely psychedelic and mentally empowering - this I have tried. One thing is for certain.. M-State played a pivotal role in Egyptian ritual.. and they truly believed it was man's link to the god's.

Egyptian Pharaoh's who took M-State material - some actually dematerialized and vanished!
    The internet is the last light of truth and hope...it is truly of the people, by the people and for the people. We must not let it be subverted for any purpose other than the truth. And that truth shall spread to every man woman and child across the globe. No longer will those in power carry the sole means to decide for us, yet we now shall have the power to decide to tune them out.

The David Huston "thing" was an interesting phenomenon... Tells me there is more of this at various places on the plabet.
    Another thought; Flourescent Light TUbes - they make these by, before sealing the glass tiube, placing a drop of Mercury Metal near the anode filament at one end oe the tube, than evacuating the tube with gas {Flouride?] than sealing the thing. When electrivity is applied to it - about 10,00- volts through the "ballast" Transformer, the thing fires and the Mercury is vaporized. Then a white powder appears on the inside of the tube. I wonder what properitites this white powder has? Never have experiented with it. Supposed to be poisionus because of teh Mercury.
    I saw a program on t.v. on the "Taboo" series. Some people, perhaps in Thailand were doing Shamanic work where they were practicing ways/methods of healing other. In one clip, some of the people that "were in the know" were treaching others about ingesting the white powder from broken glass of flourescent tubes. They would lick the white powder off of the glass shards. There was no explanation of what they thought the benfit of this was.
    Anyhow, I've got a lot of things usually going on - sometimes too many. But I have some ideas about making Monoatomic material. Since Gold is very difficult to get now days, probably more so due to the High Spin Monoatomic situation, than its actual monetary value, Silver, Platinum and some other metals including Copper will work. Copper is ever more getting very expensive and difficult to find. I have a stock built up of various materials of this metal from the past. I will try working with that. Platinum, of course, is out of the question. Silver is still available, but the value of this has risen and therefore it is becoming scarcer. I think Silver is about $80.00/ounce now. Another possibility is Mercury, although very dangerous to work with.
    Other things that one may find useful in doing this are: An "Arc-Welding" outfit and two Carbon items - one a rod about 12 inches long and an inch or so in diaemter, the other, a carbon beaker with a resevoir about 8 inches in diameter. A pyrex glass shroud and a set-up to inject Nitrogen Gas into the shroud area around the carbon elements. The temperature will be about 7000 degrees across the carbon conductors with the metal in the resevopir. A barrier should be built behind which one will remain while the operation is in progress. If viewing is desired a dark glass or a mirror that is tilted so as to view the operation but at an angle to deflect bright light and radiation, but yet allow the viewing of the operation can be installed.
    I will work with three or four ounces of metal to begin with which will result in about one ounce of powder, if the experiment works. I don't know about doing this in greater quantities because of the size set up that would be necessary.
    I will have to say that if the Egyptian were doing this 4000 - 6000 years ago, or even more, there were things that had avialable that we presently have no idea about. Again, gives insight to how little we know regarding the past and the capabilites of the "Ancients".
    Last edited by coontie; 10-03-2008 at 08:58 AM.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    From the studies I have read.. True Ormus has incredible applications in science and the evolution of consciousness.. I recommend watching "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark" on youtube if you find the time. The Alchemists I've talked to.. all say it is a closely guarded secret that you have to figure out for yourself - for it is tied to the Biogenetics of it's creator.. what you see sold in stores is most likely not..Ormus.. So until I figure out how to make it myself I'm not going to try it.
    There is Ormus present in small amounts in Raw greens and fruits.. If you ever go on a 100% Raw diet/fast it is extremely psychedelic and mentally empowering - this I have tried. One thing is for certain.. M-State played a pivotal role in Egyptian ritual.. and they truly believed it was man's link to the god's.

Egyptian Pharaoh's who took M-State material - some actually dematerialized and vanished!
    The element Iridium is one of the "Rare-element" OEGMs that is know about that is applicapable to the "High-Spin" state. It is now know that there is somewhere around 5% of this element present in the large brain of humans, which gives us our intellectual ability, beyond our primitive animal brain.
    I think there is a very large amount of this material in Sea Water.
    As well, I think there are even higher concentrations in the "Dead Sea" water.
    Vasudeva

The element Iridium is one of the "Rare-element" OEGMs that is know about that is applicapable to the "High-Spin" state. It is now know that there is somewhere around 5% of this element present in the large brain of humans, which gives us our intellectual ability, beyond our primitive animal brain.
    I think there is a very large amount of this material in Sea Water.
    As well, I think there are even higher concentrations in the "Dead Sea" water.
    Have you seen this site?????

http://www.zz.com/WhiteGoldWeb/home.htm

It is interesting and it even has the patent as well as what they call a method to make it.
    Last edited by Old Timer; 10-03-2008 at 02:08 PM.

Looks like a good web site.
    Looks like David Hudson is trying to monopolize the "high spin" monoatomic materials. Interesting, he was predated in reagrd to others doing his work.
    It seems like the indigenous indians of central and south america had access to it as well.
    Will be interesting to see what all of this wil bring in the furutre.
    All sorts of possibilites for various flying craft.
    Vasudeva

Re: Monoatomic Gold, and The Secret of Modern Alchemy

Wasn't generally what I was expecting, I did however notice an improvement in my dream recall and I had a few serendipitous gatherings afterwards. Despite everything I am not totally beyond any doubt in the event that it was a placebo placebo effect however. See here where I got my ormus gold elixir.