+ Reply to Thread

work at home rebate processing or survey taking

As a human, I have been scamed from all of these.I'm searching for a real survey company or rebate processing company so I can make some money. I work for the goverment although I fell over the weekend and broke my ankle in to places. I now will be in the recliner for a minum of 12 weeks plus surgery and wanted to try and help my wife out by doing something to make some extra money. any help is welcome. thh

Re: work at home rebate processing or survey takin

There are hundreds of legit survey sites. As for the rebate processing... it's just a scheme.

Hi, I wouldn't recommend trying a Rebate Processing company. I sent money to one and it was completely a scam. Basically they weren't actually processing rebates but doing something completely different. I am a part of some survey sites and pay to read emails sites. If you would like to check them out you can go to MY ADVERTISING WAS REMOVED All of them are legitimate and never ask you for any money. I found some of them through search engines and some were recommended to me by others. I hope they can help you find what you are looking for. ~Lynda
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-03-2008 at 01:26 PM.

The only survey site I use is Clear Voice Surveys.

Clear Voice Surveys is an easy way to earn cash and rewards just by voicing your opinions. You get paid for answering their surveys. Simple as that. Clear Voice Surveys is different than other survey sites, they value your time. Other survey sites only pay you for surveys you qualify for and complete. Clear Voice pays you for each survey you participate in.

Oops, sorry about the link in my first post. I hadn't read yet that I couldn't post it. I hope I didn't upset anyone. From reading the rules of the forum Thanks! ~Lynda

Yes you can put the link there... NO.. you can't point people to it.. Thanks for understanding and following the rules.. :)
    Last edited by katiescorner; 10-03-2008 at 06:23 PM.
    For info about being paid to do surveys and read emails check out my blog. http://mrs-thomas.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by spmiller View Post
    The only survey site I use is Clear Voice Surveys.

Clear Voice Surveys is an easy way to earn cash and rewards just by voicing your opinions. You get paid for answering their surveys. Simple as that. Clear Voice Surveys is different than other survey sites, they value your time. Other survey sites only pay you for surveys you qualify for and complete. Clear Voice pays you for each survey you participate in.
    There are actually quite a few that pay you for every survey whether or not you qualify. No the reward isn't huge but I've been able to cash out monthly for $25 with one site that does that.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Katiescorner. I appreciate it. :)
    For info about being paid to do surveys and read emails check out my blog. http://mrs-thomas.blogspot.com/

I have not come across any legit rebate processing company, but there are many legit surveys available.

Do not fall for the rebate processing scam. They are all scams and you will not be doing what you think.

You will have to sell affiliate products and then offer a percentage of your comission as the rebate.