+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I hate MLM's

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3

    I hate MLM's

    I have had really bad experiences with MLm. Do you really think that it works? Well, I doubt. Because I have had my share of bad expereinces and don't want to try that anymore.
    Have you tried HGH products like genf20?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Well if you hate mlm's then don't join any. See, very simple. And just because you've had your bad experiences don't mean it doesn't work.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,906

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Quote Originally Posted by markkaddy View Post
    I have had really bad experiences with MLm. Do you really think that it works? Well, I doubt. Because I have had my share of bad expereinces and don't want to try that anymore.
    In 25 years of marriage, I've had one or two bad experiences with my wife. I dont hate her though.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Quote Originally Posted by markkaddy View Post
    I have had really bad experiences with MLm. Do you really think that it works? Well, I doubt. Because I have had my share of bad expereinces and don't want to try that anymore.
    Care to elaborate?

    plop...:yelcutelaughA:

    Kerry

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,456

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    In 25 years of marriage, I've had one or two bad experiences with my wife. I dont hate her though.
    I only had one and then I shot her in the head. End of the bad experience.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    I only had one and then I shot her in the head. End of the bad experience.
    :yelcutelaughA::yelcutelaughA:

    Please don't elaborate on that one!

    Yer a riot, NMH!

    Kerry

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,193

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Quote Originally Posted by markkaddy View Post
    I have had really bad experiences with MLm. Do you really think that it works? Well, I doubt. Because I have had my share of bad expereinces and don't want to try that anymore.
    markkaddy
    Junior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 3



    MLM's

    I think, MLM is an easy way to earn money and get fast income. You just have to make a good circle of friends and relatives on whom you can rely.



    Is this a case of split personality disorder? lmao

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: I hate MLM's

    Quote Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
    markkaddy
    Junior Member
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 3



    MLM's

    I think, MLM is an easy way to earn money and get fast income. You just have to make a good circle of friends and relatives on whom you can rely.



    Is this a case of split personality disorder? lmao
    I know!

    I'm a Gemini, ya know, the twins n' all..., but this is rediculous!:yelcutelaughA:

Similar Threads

  1. Why They Hate Us
    By Americanadian in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. Hate Breeds Hate
    By naturefreak2101 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 10:07 AM
  3. Why They Hate Us
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 08:25 PM
  4. Why They Hate Us
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:25 AM
  5. Why do they hate us and how do we end the war?
    By The Last Man in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 05:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •