+ Reply to Thread

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

This ought to stir up something!

I think McCain is a mean old sour puss S.O.B.
    He reminds me of the film I saw years ago titled: Dr. Strange-Love. THis guy was a disgruntled, weird old guy that was off of his rocker. HE wore a black glove on his left hand [maybe to do weird things with in privacy] and this hand would occasionally grab him by the throat and try to choke him. He would then struglle to break it's grip on his neck.
    His by line was: "How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb". THere was also a Army Colonel in there that wanted a Coca-Cola from a vending machine in a deserted store, didn't have change for the machine [a dime at the time] so he shot the dam machine with his sidearm to force it to vend his drink.
    Great movie! But McCain is a madman that LOVESSSSS war and enjoys his seven houses and thirteen automobiles and despises O'Bama because he said he would raise Taxes on his Ilk if he was elected.
    And this Palin woman - what a condescending, "winging it" faker she is. She said she has Foreign Policy experise and knowledge because Russia is their Northern Neighbor, only about 51 minles away [they can see Russia from her house] and they have foreign trade exchange with Russia. As well, when "Putin rears his head [that is flies over to the U.S.] he does so over Alaska".
    Well, Dr, Stange Love McCain is 72 years old and not looking very healthy [looks pasty and off of his rocker!] If he dies while in office, than we are stuck with this Alaska Pistol Packing Mama. God help our nation!
    Vasudeva

Re: This ought to stir up something!

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    He reminds me of the film I saw years ago titled: Dr. Strange-Love. THis guy was a disgruntled, weird old guy that was off of his rocker. HE wore a black glove on his left hand [maybe to do weird things with in privacy] and this hand would occasionally grab him by the throat and try to choke him. He would then struglle to break it's grip on his neck.
    His by line was: "How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb". THere was also a Army Colonel in there that wanted a Coca-Cola from a vending machine in a deserted store, didn't have change for the machine [a dime at the time] so he shot the dam machine with his sidearm to force it to vend his drink.
    Great movie! But McCain is a madman that LOVESSSSS war and enjoys his seven houses and thirteen automobiles and despises O'Bama because he said he would raise Taxes on his Ilk if he was elected.
    And this Palin woman - what a condescending, "winging it" faker she is. She said she has Foreign Policy experise and knowledge because Russia is their Northern Neighbor, only about 51 minles away [they can see Russia from her house] and they have foreign trade exchange with Russia. As well, when "Putin rears his head [that is flies over to the U.S.] he does so over Alaska".
    Well, Dr, Stange Love McCain is 72 years old and not looking very healthy [looks pasty and off of his rocker!] If he dies while in office, than we are stuck with this Alaska Pistol Packing Mama. God help our nation!
    I totally agree with you Coontie. I also think McCain would make an excellent spokesperson for Medamucil.
    "The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life...
    ...sometimes the mind bends so much it snaps in two".

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    I totally agree with you Coontie. I also think McCain would make an excellent spokesperson for Medamucil.
    Hey, that's my job

Quote Originally Posted by Knight-mare View Post
    That's funny! From his looks I would say his Metamucil is backing up on him. He seems rather bilious!:freak3::judges::yelcutelaughA:
    Vasudeva

You know I just have to put in my 1/2 cents worth. A long time ago I found out that it did not matter who got elected. We the people footed the bill to screw ourselves. This has been going on for as long as I can remember and each and every four years the cycle begins anew. We elect someone to an office and they get rich and we get deeper in debt. And the sad part about it is that we go back every four years and do it all over and over again. Humans are supposed to be the smartest thing on this planet and yet we do the stupidest things repeatedly. I doubt that we will ever learn.

The really funny thing I keep telling people is,,,In a sense,it doesn't matter who we elect as president!! With the exception of some of the GOOFY crap Bush has pulled,the president can't really DO anything !!!! If BOTH houses of CONGRESS want to do something, ALL they have to do is come up with a 75% MAJORITY and they can do ANYTHING they want to !!!! AND THERE IS NOTHING THE PRESIDENT CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by langoley View Post
    The really funny thing I keep telling people is,,,In a sense,it doesn't matter who we elect as president!! With the exception of some of the GOOFY crap Bush has pulled,the president can't really DO anything !!!! If BOTH houses of CONGRESS want to do something, ALL they have to do is come up with a 75% MAJORITY and they can do ANYTHING they want to !!!! AND THERE IS NOTHING THE PRESIDENT CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!
    That is true and yet the democrats who control congress fail to mention that and blame poor old George for all of the ills in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    That is true and yet the democrats who control congress fail to mention that and blame poor old George for all of the ills in the world today.
    Jim, it isn't merely as simple as that. If it was we would not have had the 'shrub' in the 'cat bird's seat for nearly eight years now. This is a plain and simple message that our governmental system is fundamentally flawed, in that we get inept individuals in chief executive positions and allow them to remain and operate, irregardless of the constant blunders they perform,
    Now, we have this old man that does not appear very healthy in any instance and he is suggesting that he is going to foist a faker, winging it type on our nation. I swear, if I was younger I would probably go to one of the Scandanavian countries. I would intentional avoid reading anything in the papers or on the tellie that made any comment s regarding american politcs and especially politicans.
    Vasudeva

Jim, it isn't merely as simple as that. If it was we would not have had the 'shrub' in the 'cat bird's seat for nearly eight years now. This is a plain and simple message that our governmental system is fundamentally flawed, in that we get inept individuals in chief executive positions and allow them to remain and operate, irregardless of the constant blunders they perform,
    Now, we have this old man that does not appear very healthy in any instance and he is suggesting that he is going to foist a faker, winging it type on our nation. I swear, if I was younger I would probably go to one of the Scandanavian countries. I would intentional avoid reading anything in the papers or on the tellie that made any comment s regarding american politcs and especially politicans.
    I heartly agree with you. But as you said " this ought to stir something up" Well I am just stiring the pot for ya. And again I repeat.

You know I just have to put in my 1/2 cents worth. A long time ago I found out that it did not matter who got elected. We the people footed the bill to screw ourselves. This has been going on for as long as I can remember and each and every four years the cycle begins anew. We elect someone to an office and they get rich and we get deeper in debt. And the sad part about it is that we go back every four years and do it all over and over again. Humans are supposed to be the smartest thing on this planet and yet we do the stupidest things repeatedly. I doubt that we will ever learn.

it's called executive and backroom powers!?dangerous stuff in the wrong hands!?: :crazy1: :spin2: hehe!!.....just askn..
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

And yet scariest of all I am from the HILLBILLY state of OLD Bobby Byrd !!!!::: Whom I haven't voted for in many years since he made a statement that TRULY SCARED ME!!!! He said "I don't vote the way my people want me to vote,i vote the way I want to vote. Thats why they elected me!!" Now correct me if I am wrong but is the TRUE definition of our system not a represenative democracy???????: The ONLY way to TRULY CHANGE what is going on in Washington D.C. is VOTE OUT THE WHOLE BUNCH of them !!!!!! It doesn't matter what party we reelect,but it will sent a message to them !!!
    Last edited by langoley; 09-29-2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: sp.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it's called executive and backroom powers!?dangerous stuff in the wrong hands!?: :crazy1: :spin2: hehe!!.....just askn..
    seem to be that it always winds up in the wrong hands don't it?

seem to be that it always winds up in the wrong hands don't it?
    we,as individuals,seem especially prone to action/reaction eye for an eye/mansion for a mansion mindlessness!?anything that stunts this URGE is cleverly overrididden by higher authorities to provide a way to control us without hindrance/consent!?for their monetary gain/personal fame of course!?it continues unabated because you cant 'see' different till you 'be' different!?or vice versa!?: :spin2: :freak3: hehe!!.....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I heartly agree with you. But as you said " this ought to stir something up" Well I am just stiring the pot for ya. And again I repeat.

Perhaps the SMARTEST cretures on the planet are the ones that we humans typically refer to as "dumb animals".
    Whatever they have to say; their language is NOT intelligible to us. Otherwise, they typically have nothing to say about anything. Perhaps that is the smartest thing to do.
    I am not being very smart, am I?:yelcutelaughA::judges::freak3:
    Vasudeva