+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Schefren Coaching Srvice to Make 5 Figure, Grntee?

Hello DP Members,

I went through an advertisement on a website about Guided Profit System (GPS08). Anybody here has ever heard of Rich Schefren? Did he really help a lot of current online marketing guru making 7 figure online?

A lot of people claimed that he is an internet marketing guru of many internet gurus like Mike Filsaime, Joel Comm, Tellman Knutson, Jim Edwards, etc.

Surprisingly, the well-known book author, Brian Tracy also recognized and 'certified' him as a Guru to the Gurus in the online marketing world. Is he really that good?

He claims if we are already making $3000/month, he can help you making $30,000/month through this mentoring. He claims he can transform our business into profit generating machine in just 30 days. Is this just another type of marketing technique to persuade people to buy his product?

The mentoring program offer is quite interesting and convincing with video but the price is quite expensive, start for $750 even though it comes with 1 month full money back guarantee.

Anybody here has ever bought his product before? Can you share your opinion? For this product, he is closing the offer this midnight which I think is quite a short offer.

https://schefren.infusionsoft.com/go/GPS08/enter/

Hope to get any reply from Scam.com forum.

Thanks.
    Last edited by AutoGlobalZone; 09-26-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Re: Schefren's Guided Profit System, Mney Back Grn

Sorry, duplicate posts. How to delete one of them? I didn't mean to post twice. I did post twice because of the error, i thought my post didn't go..

I have not seen big ticket marketing system that was not a scam. There are very limited number of people who are willing to pay upfront large amount of money for "cat in the bag" "product". Originators of the scam know most of those suckers from previous endeavors and make sure that they sign up them by themselves. Now the race is to sign up 20-30% newbies that are left. In a few month pool of applicants is dry and you can spend whatever you want on advertising and get nothing.

So are you saying Schefren is a scammer also? Have you ever dealt with him before?

fghi796 Guest

nail gel curing uv lamps lights

nail gel curing uv lamps lights厂将全心全意地开展友好合作,与生活在国内和国外和发展凝胶紫外灯市场坚持共同的目标和平等互利的诚实和认 真的态度,良好的产品,高优质的服务和合理的价格。 主要业务线的R科技专业钉紫外灯厂包括: nail equipment,原始设备制造商凝胶紫外灯的顾客,制造紫外线灯凝胶 ; 研发指甲凝胶固化紫外灯,出口胶钉紫外光固化灯,和处理所有相关的企业约胶钉紫外线固化紫外灯 。 在过去的8年的R & T公司处理,研究和开发了许多风格的胶钉固化灯的几十个指甲公司,指甲供应硫,钉贸易商,批发商和钉子钉d istributorors在世界上的风格和品质受到欢迎的客户。 所有紫外光固化胶钉灯生产的我们已通过CE认证和UL认证,并符合质量标准的国际电子和医药行 业。 所有凝胶指甲紫外线灯的nail tip 厂的生产使用环境友好材料和符合国际要求的环境保护。 研发products.com/nail-tools-catalog.html]nail tool[/url] 厂生产了不同类型的指甲凝胶固化紫外灯 ,以满足要求,各类用户。 指甲凝胶紫外灯由R生产的科技凝胶固化紫外灯厂适合凝胶指甲,牙齿医疗,手工艺制作等。 灯泡的紫外线波长在365装备的指甲紫外灯由R生产科技钉紫外灯使指甲紫外灯适合所有类型的紫外凝胶,能迅 速干燥各种紫外凝胶以及使所有种类的紫外凝胶达到理想的效果要求的用户。 :

Re: vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by vwxy438 View Post
    You guys are really great! Some confusion from my side at first, but got through thanks to great help . Prepare to hear more from me ^^vanguard gold
    What are you talking about? Spamming?

Yes, spamming to sell MORPG "gold".

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth View Post
    Yes, spamming to sell MORPG "gold".
    Why spamming here? Wrong thread..:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by AutoGlobalZone View Post
    Why spamming here? Wrong thread..:judges:
    It is a spambots. They automatically crawl through the forum and post at random fresh threads.

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96 View Post
    It is a spambots. They automatically crawl through the forum and post at random fresh threads.
    Spambots? The poster should be banned ;)

Anyway, does Schefren really reopen the offer after closing it? But he offers half the price for longer period of 6 months instead of 1 month..

Anybody here bought the package?

Anybody here is attending the conference call this 1pm EST? He is willing to answer all questions from people regarding his coaching program.

Unfortunately I am not available at that time.

https://schefren.infusionsoft.com/go/RL/enter/

Yes sir he is known as the gurus guru. It is because he teaches IMs to run their operation more corporate and to learn how to delegate much like michael gerber teaches. Schefren is the internet version of gerber to many. He appeals to the big gurus because of his angle on business. Also, here's a little secret. The people behind the scenes that consult Schrefren positions him to niche and or appeal to the big gurus. Many of the people that pay him probably could do what he do if they hired good consultant or even a great researcher to help them hire people to enhance their wealth. However, I am just speculating now because I dont really know how great he maybe. Like in many industries you'd think competitors can duplicate, but, a company sometimes cannot.

In my opinion he just found a niche and filled it.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_d View Post
    Yes sir he is known as the gurus guru. It is because he teaches IMs to run their operation more corporate and to learn how to delegate much like michael gerber teaches. Schefren is the internet version of gerber to many. He appeals to the big gurus because of his angle on business. Also, here's a little secret. The people behind the scenes that consult Schrefren positions him to niche and or appeal to the big gurus. Many of the people that pay him probably could do what he do if they hired good consultant or even a great researcher to help them hire people to enhance their wealth. However, I am just speculating now because I dont really know how great he maybe. Like in many industries you'd think competitors can duplicate, but, a company sometimes cannot.

In my opinion he just found a niche and filled it.
    So did you attend any of his seminar or conference? Can the coaching really make you money?

Anybody here ever attended Schefren's Coaching program? None of us?

I have never heard of this company, but the offer you are describing reminds me of what I thought I was getting with a company called Process at Home. I would never recommend anything that requires you to send them money, even if they offer a money back guarantee. Process at Home did and I asked for my money back and they never agreed to send it back to me. It sounds fishy to me, but that's just my 2 cents.
    For info about being paid to do surveys and read emails check out my blog. http://mrs-thomas.blogspot.com/