+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

September 26, 2008 IMPORTANT NEWS ...

Now people, I am going to list a bunch of news and I dont have the time, to go searching for it all. SO this what each one of you will have to do, GO AND DO A SEARCH ONLINE and then READ ALL ABOUT THIS. THIS IS WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. But first remember who is behind it all the GLOBAL ELITES, BUSH ADMIN is their PUPPETS. He is told what to say and read, he is part of their EVIL ORGANIZATION THE GLOBAL ELITES/ZIONIST JEWS/ BILDERBERGS. " THE REAL RULERS IN WASHINGTON< DC ARE INVISIBLE and EXERCISE THEIAR POWEAR FROM BEHIND TE SCENES. ( Justice Felix Frankfurter, US SUPREME COURT. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ " BANKERS OWN THE earth. Take it away from them, bt leave them the power to create money, control credit and with a FLICK OF A PEN they will create enough to buy it back. SIR JOSEPH STAMP ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ Dennis Healey, former British Defence Sec and Se of the Exchequer. " WORLD EVENTS do not occur by accident. THEY are MADE to HAPPEN whether it os tp dp with National issues or Commerce and most them are STAGGED and MANAGED by thos who hold the ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ Dr. Henry Makow " The Illuminati goal is to TORTURE HUMAN RACE until we CRY out to them for a WORLD GOVERNMENT. Anything to stop this pain." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ SCAM GET YOUR GLITCHES TAKEN CARE OF... I just posted after 30 seconds and this is tellin me they are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY get a life

Re: September 26, 2008 IMPORTANT NEWS ...

MOTHER JONES, Explains how the Rick keep getting richer. Public companes spend 10% of their earrnings. ( Now you will have to go to http://www.motherjones.com ) and look for that artilce.

"The Federal Privately Own Credit Monopoly who get to create money from Nothing using us as Creditors without our permission and passing all Liabilites onto s. GO online and do your search for that.

" Illuminati: Bankers are making a killling." look for the writer Dr. Henry Makow. He has this article online. Now go and search for it and get an education about what is exactly going on behind our backs. The zionist jews, run and rule and own the USA government now you see, I was telling you the truth all the time, but we have too many brainwashed people ine USA. Now you can all SHUDDER WITH FEAR, cuz we will be a 3rd world country and the CHANGES will be the NEW WORLD ORDER WILL ENSLAVE US...

" Non-elected Powers Banks, Media, Judges all Propped up by America's Troops and Banks" Now that is the title to an Article, if you see the " and " you know that is an article that you should go online and search for. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ "Zionist Elements try to squash free Speech." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ " Nancy Pelosi, A Zionist." ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ Sarah Palin is Jewis, so the zionist jews picked her for mccains runnin mate. Mc never picked her, the zionist pick who they want, remember these people in the POLITICAL world are just PUPPETS and SLAVES to the global elites /zionist jews tat rule and control and own the USA. WAKE UP DUMMIES. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

"Full Text of Anti-Zionist Iranian President sppech to U.N. General Assembly"

Scary stuff! What should we do galaxy

I just caught the above poster but did not see who you are. AINT A THING WE CAN DO! THe ones that will protest will most likely be TASERED TO DEATH. You know, there are MILLIONS of GLOBAL ELITES in this world of ours. THEY OWN NEARLY ALL THE CORPORATIONS they got the money to do what and when they want to. THEY CONTROL all the DRUG DEALINGS IN THE WORLD, that is how they make most of their monies... They want their NEW WORLD ORDER and they are going to get it.. because our HANDS ARE TIED... they control us, with their FAKE NO OIL HOAXES they will hike up the OIL anytime they feel like it THEY GOT THAT DUMMY GLENN BECK SCREAMIN NO MORE OIL CRAP.. WEGOT OIL up in the USA BAKEN BASIN more than the middle east combined. THEY WANT To take us to death with the HOAX of GLOBAL WARMING... THEY THINK WE ARE ALL MUNCHINS and they can throw every lie at us. BUT WE KNOW THISE TRICKS AND GAMES. We the little people can not do a thing... but there will be PROTESTORS and there will be people slammed to prisons. THEY ARE GOING TO TRY SOME MORE THINGS, LIKE ATTACK THEIR OWN PEOPLE AGAIN... and blame it on IRAN of course. THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING thenn they have WEAPONIZED THE BIRD FLU with TOXIC VIRUS IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY TOXIC and WILL KILL MILLIONS PROVIDING THEY ENFORCE US TO TAKE THE VACCINES... RISIST DO NOT TAKE THOSE POISONOUS COMTAMINATED VACCINES. I suggest that every one BUY IMMPOWER it revs up your Immune system's NK CELL ACTIVITY as much as 100%. Hey man , I did not know that I would be talking about this, and so I dont want anyone to get HURT. OUR GOV will do anything to KILL US and go along with the zionist jews SO JUST IN CASE, well they have 30 MILLION of the bird flu shots in a building in PENNSYLVANIA full of toxic chemicals and viruses, if you take the shot YOU WILL DIE. I read that these doctors and nurses in POLAND gave these HOMELESS PEOPLE the vaccines and all of them DIED. THAT IS HOW LETHAL THE CHINESE GOV MADE IT FOR THE US GOV THE ZIONIST JEWS. THey want the population DOWN and they will KILL US WITH THE DEADLY VACCINES. AND DO NOT TAKE THE FLU SHOTS, the FLU is just a common cold that you get from eathing too many starchy foods... it has to come out somehow so that is why you have FEVERS to burn it out... FLU SHOTS have no protection and they pushing it on infants as young as 6 months THIS IS GENOCIDE. FLU shots are full of virsus, and oxic chemicals that DISSOLVE THE MYELIN SHEALTH IN THE BRAIN= auto immune diseases caused by the POISONS and can giver people seizures, cancers are induced by the chemicals that should NEVER put in a person's body. FLU SHOTS ALSO PROMOTE ALZHEIMER DISEASE of the brain. NEVER TAKE A FLU SHOT, they just make the doctors ( criminals) richer and the drug companies. THIS PRODUCT can be bought for one bottle at a time, it is expensive but made from a MUSHROOM > THIS STUFF IS ALSO GOOD FOR DOGS< CATS< HORSES, for joint pain and arthritis and sick animals, but there is a different form of this for them. IF YOU PET IS SICK takes 3 to 6 weeks and your pet will be healthy again, over conventional meds. MORE

IMMPOWER look for it online. I read about good or pets with HIP PRoblems, you do not have to put your DOG OR HORSE OR CAT DOWN because of HIP PROBLEMS this will cure them. For dogs and cats with arthritis, put them on MSM. IT WORKS never put your pet on toxic CORTOROID a pet will never get rid of the arthritis this way. NOW BACK TO WHAT I WAS TYPING ABOUT.

Search for this online, I dont have the time to do all of this for you, there are too many ARTICLES. " Campaign for Liberty from The Billionaire privately owned Federal Reserve's Authorit to Use Taxpayers Must be Evoked." You know how to look for this article, break it down and do a search.

((((( RON PAUL ( a puppet, who is under he controll of the global elites/power elites/ bilderbergers/ shadow government/ zionist jews/ illuminati etc.) He is acting as if he is on OUR SIDE of the SPECTRUM but he is a FAKE/PHONY He works under the GLOBAL ELITES. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ " Congressman Ron Paul The Billionaires are Fear Mongering you INTO giving them your money and your lives itheir wars for Wealth and Power." GO and look for that Article online.

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

L@@K for his Article ONLINE: " First Zionist Snatched: Europe hen Palestine and NOW Let's STOP them from the Greatest THEFT in the History of HUMANKIND STOP THE BAILOUT" LOOK for this article online. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++ LOOK FOR THIS ARTICLE ONLINE: " SECRET PLAN TO CENSOR INTERNET BY 2012 LEAKED" ( 2012 ) Is the famous year for the GLOBAL ELITES to bring in their New World ORDER.

" This is STRAIGHT: Fascis Americans are being Screwed Not one Pennyfor the swindlers banking pirates" You have to look for this article online. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Search for this article online. " The Product of the Elders of Zion Explained in Modern English"

The article is " " A New Leader to Continue with the GENOCIDE against Palestinians. Her father was Chief oerations officer in Zionist terror goup figure that bombed, shot and actually Tortured British and Palestinain Soldiers." You will have to look for his article online.