+ Reply to Thread

Andrew Bogdanoff, Remington Financial Huge Scam

Andrew Bogdanoff is a scam artist. He runs a scam company called Remington Financial Group. It has ties to the russian mafia. Andrew Bogdanoff is a masterful scam artist. He started a company in 1993 called Remington Financial. Remington Financial is nothing more than a spin off of Kennedy Funding. Kennedy Funding and Remington Financial have taken millions from clients, without funding any deals. I also have proof that Andrew Bogdanoff is part of the russian mafia. He is a scam artist that steals money from his clients to live the luxury life. He has many houses all over the world that has been bought by clients monies that he embezzled. He has been sued on several occasions. His company Remington Financial Group is now under investigation by the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the California State Attorney Generals Office and New York State Attorney Generals Office. I tell everyone now if they have scammed you, report them to the FBI and FTC immediately. There is strength in numbers. Pretty soon their racket will be over and Andrew Bogdanoff will be sitting in a Federal Prison for fraud. I can't wait to see these monsters get what they deserve.

Nat Turner
    Boise, Idaho

Re: Andrew Bogdanoff, Remington Financial Huge Sca

Dear Sir:
    I have been wronged by Remington myself to the tune of some $27,000.
    I have researched this story. and have found that FBI is actively on the case You may want to contact Agent Leach Chambers 215-418-4497
    I have also gone to file complaint with Office of Financial Responsibility,in Arizona , as well as channel 15-abc is investigating, so it would be of help if you could write your story to Christina.boomer@gmail.com
    she is fantastic anchor reporter who is investigating this.
    PLease contact me , Michael A. Orville

I had a client who claimed to have secured an LOI for $3MM for a $1.5MM property. This seems too good to be true and I assure you it is. I talk to hundreds of lenders, investors, and bankers every month, worked for a bank, an investment firm, and have NEVER seen this type of offering. These guys are giving a tarnished industry a further lackluster name. To be sure they wanted to charge a client $15K as "good faith". In Remington's world there is no good faith. Avoid at all costs!

Before I tried to get any money from RFG, I read a few of the postings here but I didn't completely believe that a company like this could get away with much. Well I was wrong. I thought that I would be cautious and always insist on results before handing over any money. Well they are very good at what they do (nothing) while getting paid for it.
    I have been able to get a local ABC news station to start investigating RFG. I'm hoping that this will help me get my money back. If any of you would like to join in and try to get your money back as well then please send email me at akonrad86@aol.com. I'm in the Phoenix AZ area.
    If nothing else then we can spread the word and save others from losing their money.

What proof do you have that he is part of the mafia? If you had the proof then he'd be in jail right? Something stinks here.freakB:

Quote Originally Posted by natturn View Post
    Andrew Bogdanoff is a scam artist. He runs a scam company called Remington Financial Group. It has ties to the russian mafia. Andrew Bogdanoff is a masterful scam artist. He started a company in 1993 called Remington Financial. Remington Financial is nothing more than a spin off of Kennedy *******. Kennedy ******* and Remington Financial have taken millions from clients, without ******* any deals. I also have proof that Andrew Bogdanoff is part of the russian mafia. He is a scam artist that steals money from his clients to live the luxury life. He has many houses all over the world that has been bought by clients monies that he embezzled. He has been sued on several occasions. His company Remington Financial Group is now under investigation by the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the California State Attorney Generals Office and New York State Attorney Generals Office. I tell everyone now if they have scammed you, report them to the FBI and FTC immediately. There is strength in numbers. Pretty soon their racket will be over and Andrew Bogdanoff will be sitting in a Federal Prison for fraud. I can't wait to see these monsters get what they deserve.

Nat Turner
    Boise, Idaho
    Hi Nat,

If you have an update, would you please let me know.

Thank you.

John Hertz

Do you have realy proofs about them ?

Send a copy to my email please

Mark3002@freenet.de

Thank you.

This is most disturbing as I have just received a Letter of Interest from Adam Neubauer of Remington advising me that they are able to assist with the ******* of 2 of my multimillion rand projects guaranteed to bring in a fantastic ROI. But they want $10,000 upfront for their fees. I am in South Africa and this was brought to my attention by my bankers. Should I walk away?

Nicky
    build.sa@megaserve.net

I thought that those of you who have had run in's with Remington would like to know the latest as of today....

http://www.azcentral.com/community/s...cial-firm.html

Looks like you were right. Andrew got raided today:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...cial-firm.html