+ Reply to Thread

Is this a joke?...

...No, no it is not...

I heard on the radio this morning that PETA is petitioning Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream company to stop using cow milk...(B&J's actually babies their milkers, no steroids, no GMO feed, decent living conditions etc...). And guess what they want them to use...Give up? Human breast milk...WTF...PETA has once again crossed the line into the realm of a running joke!! Thoughts?
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Re: Is this a joke?...

years ago Peta was an honest animals rights group but they have crossed the line into never never land...see what happens when you get too full of yourself!!!!!!!
    :judges::
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    ...No, no it is not...

I heard on the radio this morning that PETA is petitioning Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream company to stop using cow milk...(B&J's actually babies their milkers, no steroids, no GMO feed, decent living conditions etc...). And guess what they want them to use...Give up? Human breast milk...WTF...PETA has once again crossed the line into the realm of a running joke!! Thoughts?
    SOME of these 'human rights' groups are really weird and strange. A lot like the so-called 'moral majority' people; one faction wants to be found to be safe-guarding humans/animals/whatever [?] the other wants to tell us how to live morally.

p.s. these are some of the same folks that want to diaper and clothe ALL animals out in the pasture and otherwise visible to the public eye. As they think these animals displaying their private parts is vulgar and obscene and there should be an end put to it... One word describes this fatction: PERvERTS.

My opinion? G.L. = GET LOST, WEIRDOS!!!:freak3::rasta:
    Last edited by coontie; 09-24-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

years ago Peta was an honest animals rights group but they have crossed the line into never never land...see what happens when you get too full of yourself!!!!!!!
    :judges::
    I saw a TV show where PETA so called saved a turkey from showing up on a dinner table. They put it in a room with classical music playing. You have got to be kidding me. They could be much better in making their case, but instead choose to be idiots.

aziscohos is offline Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

I just got mail from PETA the other day. I agree with Peregrine, they used to be an honest group a long time ago, but now, well they are just embarassing. I have been in animal rescue and rehabilitation for a few years and they just give a bad name to other groups trying to be responsible and helpful. It's absolutely ridiculous! On the funny side of that, can you imagine the assembly line for that, are women supposed to line up like all the cows do??? I just can't think about this seriously without laughing, it's just asinine.

freakB:

women could just stop by and get milked on the way to work, after dropping the bastard at the day care center. the proceeds from sale of milk could pay something towards the daycare costs. we could even have men pay a small fee to do the milking ? i think this idea has possibilities ?

got beer ?

http://www.milksucks.com/

http://www.milksucks.com/beersurvey.asp
    Last edited by mumbles; 09-24-2008 at 06:49 PM.

well,i dont follow this stuff regularly but i have to say that anything that far out is definately worth looking into to see who is behind it!?what they are getting out of it!?has the real work been dicontinued or is this just a side-track to please/coax wealthy eccentric contributors!?HHHMMMMMM.....:freak3: :angel: : hehe!!.....just askn.....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you