+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 165

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3

    Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Don't know if any of you heard of World Profit or not, but I just had a bad experience with this company and just want to warn anybody if they ever decide to join this program.

    What they basically are trying to do is sell you the Silver package. Which consiste of a website, domain name, and 25 prospects, with 500 email leads.
    It sounded good until you realize that you are supposed to call the 25 prospects and get them to buy the Silver package as well.

    Not to mention the Silver package costs $1,199.40. They made it easy for you to own it by allowing you to pay that amount over 12 months period.
    However, if you decide this program is not for you and want to get out of it, this is what you will find in your inbox:
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    this letter serves as written notice of legal proceedings against you for NON Payment of your LOAN from Worldprofit, Inc.

    According to our files you financed the full cost for your package of $1,199.40 over 12 monthly payments of $99.95. We show that you have made 3 payments which leaves a balance due on your account of $899.55.

    Our cancellation policy allows you to terminate the financing on the total loan abount above for 30% of that total NOT including ANY previous payments. Therefore, you may cancel upon payment of $359.82.

    The deadline to pay either your monthly payment or the cancellation fee is the end of business on: Thursday August 31, 2006

    To make a payment by credit card or using PayPal and STOP legal proceedings:
    __________________________________________________ _______________

    You notice that in order to get out you will have to pay additional charge of $359.82. In other words you can't leave if you don't pay or you will get sued.

    They sent that notice to me after I informed them that I wanted out of the program. But because I didn't have $359.92 I allowed them to charge my credit card $99.95 monthly fee without protest. However, the next month they are back again threatening to sue me. I had assumed that they were just going to go ahead and charge me monthly so I was pretty shocked to see that email again in my inbox. So this is what you will encounter if you join and want out of the program later.

    The truth is this program really doesn't offer anything but the silver package.
    The silver package all it is is another way for you to sell that package to someone else, Besides that there is really no value in it.

    You are required to call all your 25 prospects about attending Dr Lants webcast. The webcast function is just to sell the Silver package. But if none of your 25 prospects converted, then you have to buy more prospects from their system. The newsletter function the same way, it encourages people to attend the webcast and then buy the silver package.

    I basically got tired of calling these people and have none but one of them show at the webcast and no one purchased the package. After three months of chasing these people I just got tired of doing the same old thing and have nothing to show for it.

    But that's when I find out that when you decide to leave and not pay, Boy did they sink their teeth at me then.

    So be warned, unless you are great at selling the $1,199.40 silver package, you best stay away from this program. Because you will end up paying $1,199.40 plus interest or if paying monthly 30% of the balance.

    So take my experience and hope you don't repeat it,

    Too sorry, too late.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cinvest
    What they basically are trying to do is sell you the Silver package. Which consiste of a website, domain name, and 25 prospects, with 500 email leads.
    It sounded good until you realize that you are supposed to call the 25 prospects and get them to buy the Silver package as well.
    It is MLM. What did you expect? In any case, I personally would not pay in your position. By the time collection agency would get anxious, World Profit will be history. Just in case PM to board moderators, they know a lot more stuff than I do.

    Immidiate cation. If you are paying with credit card, immidiately cancel it. If you are paying from checking account, change bank. Also register your complain with BBB. If BBB thing does not resolve, place a call to your state's Attorney General and post your complain that you were scammed. Do not make it too easy for them to get your money.
    Last edited by borisf96; 08-29-2006 at 08:27 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Boris,

    Just wondering if I get into trouble if I don't pay ? I don't want any trouble, but I do want to get out of this obligation. Who did you say I can contact ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,120

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    You may go to www.bbbonline.org is first to register a complain there. But I bet they are not members of BBB.

    Visit your local Attorney General office. Tell them that World Profits misrepresented their "opportunity". They may give you useful advise. In any case you will get World Profits name into legal system.

    You should threaten them with lawsuit. They know that they are doing bad business. And no scam artist wants to stop reaping rewards from new sign-ups when it is hot. I also read on this board that this tactic works very well.

    I know it is easy for me to give you advice when I am not involved. They may hurt your credit ratings if they decide to go to collection agency. They just may go that route just of spite. Even if they know that they will not be in business for long. But if you do not care about credit rating, what can they do to you, if you prevent them from collecting your money? Legal Proceeding? Thats a joke.

    And the most important. PM to scambuster and sopboxmom. They are most experienced with MLMs on this site. Get more than one opinion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cinvest
    Boris,

    Just wondering if I get into trouble if I don't pay ? I don't want any trouble, but I do want to get out of this obligation. Who did you say I can contact ?

    World Profit is not a legal business opportunity, as defined by the ponzi schemes and many other defunkt, business models, they have no product to sell, you just resell the existing product, which is website services.

    Any program that does not have a legal product is nothing more than a scheme to take your money away, do not fear these idiots.

    Do not pay them one more dime, If you are in your first 30 days ask for a refund, The person that claims to be a milionaire has a very poor credit record, the entire site is BULL!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    If they're not in BBB, then what's this?

    http://hurdman.edmontonbbb.org/commo...526&language=1
    Last edited by newguy249; 05-31-2007 at 04:07 AM.

  7. #7

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Actually, YES I have heard of Worldprofit and they have made me ALOT of money since I started January 30, 2007. I have done Internet based businesses for years and have spent endless hours and money with ZERO return. Obviously the individual that has a problem with Worldprofit did not work the program the way it is supposed to be done. There is no such thing "INSTANT GRATIFICATION" in business....you need to work your business no matter what it is in order to see great, profitable results....My hat is off to Worldprofit and their AWESOME cutting edge technology that NO ONE on the internet has. See for yourself....you will be AMAZED
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-19-2007 at 10:03 AM. Reason: link removed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Hello,

    I investigated the world profit model and was disappointed that the sales mechanism, seems to be biased toward the operator not the client and it really should be a client model.

    The marketing strategy has some glaring inconsistencies, that frankly are offensive.

    I imagine that you are making some money however at what cost.

    Every single average, individual that I interviewed lost money when investing in this service, the true secret to building wealth online is in longevity not short term profits, successful business owners have known this for some time now.

    People are hungry for a real opportunity and so will invest in something that sounds good.

    The sad part is that most people cannot profit from the service offered by world profit and this is simply because the business model used is a proven failure, both by statistics and by the numbers, actuarially, (an accounting term) the structure benefits the Doc not the client.

    I even Interviewed the good doctor, who responded more like a child than an adult and while I could publish his email to me, I find that I would be embarrassed (for the Doc)
    to reveal such a poor child like response to legitimate questions.

    It takes a real man or women to be able to hear the truth and respond as an adult, even if you dont really like what someone has to say.

    The main reason why I took the time to write you is, that even if you are making money with this, the people who fail and the percentage is very high in this opportunity, will remember who recommended the opportunity and never trust you again.

    This is a dangerous method of making money because it always ends the same, eventually what will happen is that you will find it more and more difficult to achieve sales in any program that you promote, because people talk and once the word spreads and it will, you can count on human behavior in that regard, you will find that your reputation is really the most valuable piece of property you can own in this Internet world.

    I believe that it is important to stand against these type of failure driven opportunities simply because we know the truth and we owe it to the new people who fall for this type of marketing to warn them, morally we have a duty to expose this type of evil where ever it is.

    You can talk about how long the Doc has been in business, (which proves nothing more than a lack of a conscious,) and how much money has been made, but show me even one hundred, people who have become wealthy in the last year.

    Ok cant do that, well then how about ten, ( 10 ) people in the last 30 days that have built wealth, you cant do that either.

    I know it is easy to buy into these type of business models and it is even easier to convince yourself you are doing good, but really you are hurting good people by supporting this company.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheWealthGenerator
    Actually, YES I have heard of Worldprofit and they have made me ALOT of money since I started January 30, 2007. I have done Internet based businesses for years and have spent endless hours and money with ZERO return. Obviously the individual that has a problem with Worldprofit did not work the program the way it is supposed to be done. There is no such thing "INSTANT GRATIFICATION" in business....you need to work your business no matter what it is in order to see great, profitable results....My hat is off to Worldprofit and their AWESOME cutting edge technology that NO ONE on the internet has. See for yourself....you will be AMAZED wwww.thewealthgenerators.com

  9. #9

    Re: Anybody heard of World Profit ?

    I am so happy that this tread is in existence and hope that many people find their way here prior to giving this company a credit card number. I am bumping the first post, written by cinvest, because I truly believe this will be the scenario that plays out for the majority of the people who decide to take a chance with World Profit.

    I notice some positive feedback on this thread as well. All I can say about that is that feedback is probably being posted by individuals who are trying to find a way to recoop monies paid out for the program or it is being posted by someone within the corporation itself. I can almost guarantee that positive feedback will not be coming from the average person who has purchased their Silver Package.

    I suppose money can be made with this company, but it would be extremely difficult. Unless you are an expert already, I would stay away.

    I am heartbroken to think of how many people are going to lose their hard-earned money to these people.

    Just sit in the live business center for a bit and get a real feel of how the monitors treat people. If you aren't ready to plop your money down without an argument, they don't want to have anything to do with you. They certainly don't want to answer any questions -- it is a no-no to ask -- you must first give them money. Prospects are ridiculed all day for simply asking questions. If you do buy the Silver or Platinum package, this live business center is a big portion of what you will be trying to sell to your own prospects. It is not impressive at all.

    Sorry this was so long, but I am furious with these people, and if my post can save just one widow, retiree, or any other struggling individual from losing their money, it will have been worth it.




    Quote Originally Posted by cinvest
    Don't know if any of you heard of World Profit or not, but I just had a bad experience with this company and just want to warn anybody if they ever decide to join this program.

    What they basically are trying to do is sell you the Silver package. Which consiste of a website, domain name, and 25 prospects, with 500 email leads.
    It sounded good until you realize that you are supposed to call the 25 prospects and get them to buy the Silver package as well.

    Not to mention the Silver package costs $1,199.40. They made it easy for you to own it by allowing you to pay that amount over 12 months period.
    However, if you decide this program is not for you and want to get out of it, this is what you will find in your inbox:
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    this letter serves as written notice of legal proceedings against you for NON Payment of your LOAN from Worldprofit, Inc.

    According to our files you financed the full cost for your package of $1,199.40 over 12 monthly payments of $99.95. We show that you have made 3 payments which leaves a balance due on your account of $899.55.

    Our cancellation policy allows you to terminate the financing on the total loan abount above for 30% of that total NOT including ANY previous payments. Therefore, you may cancel upon payment of $359.82.

    The deadline to pay either your monthly payment or the cancellation fee is the end of business on: Thursday August 31, 2006

    To make a payment by credit card or using PayPal and STOP legal proceedings:
    __________________________________________________ _______________

    You notice that in order to get out you will have to pay additional charge of $359.82. In other words you can't leave if you don't pay or you will get sued.

    They sent that notice to me after I informed them that I wanted out of the program. But because I didn't have $359.92 I allowed them to charge my credit card $99.95 monthly fee without protest. However, the next month they are back again threatening to sue me. I had assumed that they were just going to go ahead and charge me monthly so I was pretty shocked to see that email again in my inbox. So this is what you will encounter if you join and want out of the program later.

    The truth is this program really doesn't offer anything but the silver package.
    The silver package all it is is another way for you to sell that package to someone else, Besides that there is really no value in it.

    You are required to call all your 25 prospects about attending Dr Lants webcast. The webcast function is just to sell the Silver package. But if none of your 25 prospects converted, then you have to buy more prospects from their system. The newsletter function the same way, it encourages people to attend the webcast and then buy the silver package.

    I basically got tired of calling these people and have none but one of them show at the webcast and no one purchased the package. After three months of chasing these people I just got tired of doing the same old thing and have nothing to show for it.

    But that's when I find out that when you decide to leave and not pay, Boy did they sink their teeth at me then.

    So be warned, unless you are great at selling the $1,199.40 silver package, you best stay away from this program. Because you will end up paying $1,199.40 plus interest or if paying monthly 30% of the balance.

    So take my experience and hope you don't repeat it,

    Too sorry, too late.
    Last edited by StopTheFraud; 06-04-2007 at 01:59 AM.

  10. #10

    Re: Anybody heard of World Profit ?

    Two more interesting views I spotted in another thread on this board. The first one is from July 21, 2005, so the procedures and pricings are not current. The second one is more recent, from
    March 17, 2007.


    The Rest of the Story ...
    Quote Originally Posted by russville
    Here is what Worldprofit Advertises for their "Worldprofit Dealership Program PLUS Millionaire Bootcamp FREE"

    As a Worldprofit dealer, you earn up to 20% commission referring people and business to Worldprofit for hosting, design, website packages, e-business tools, and webcast services. We take care of all the technical set up and support for your referrals and you collect a commission check. Learn How to Profit as an E-Business Consultant!

    Here is the general Site address of the replicated website they provide their dealers:

    http://www.worldprofit.com

    The startup Cost is $9.95 and here are some of the marketing slogans they use:

    "Turn a $10 investment into $100,000 or more."

    "100% of our Bootcamp Graduates make money 0n-line"

    "We pay you to 20% of our service prices for sales referrals"

    "You NEVER have to buy, sell or handle products"

    "$1100 in free advertising for six months in the Worldprofit IIWA Malls"


    Here is the rest of the story!

    Costs To Gradulate the Millionaire Bootcamp:
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Not One Person - I repeat NOT ONE PERSON has graduated the Millionaire Bootcamp by spending only $9.95.

    In reality you can make it through the first two levels of the bootcamp which takes about 15 minutes but to progress beyond that you must have their business tools - Prospect Manager and what they call the Ilistserver (Newsletter server). The ONLY way to get these tools is to spend $89.95 per month on what they call their silver package. This is Template designed website that includes 1 "professionally" designed webpage and access to the business tools in your back office.

    Additionally In order to graduate the bootcamp you must signup 15 dealers 3 of whom must upgrade. The process of doing this means you will most likely invest in prospects and Newsletter subscribers.

    By the time you gradulate you can expect to be spending between $200 and $500 per month for the website, business tools, prospects and newsletter subscribers. Indeeed the top dealer in the company pushes his dealers to purchase 1500 newsletter subscribers twice a month. An investment of over $350.00. Propects that you can call are reasonably priced for pre-called business op seekers and cost about $1.40 each. They are however 7-10 days old by the time you get them.


    The Business Tools:
    ----------------------------

    While the business tools that Worlprofit provides are good you can only bulk load prospects and subscribers into them if you purchase those from Worldprofit. Otherwise you must manually key the names into your newsletter server or prospect manager.

    Everone who Graduates The Millionair Bootcamp Makes money on-line:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    By Worldprofit's definition making money is having sales or signups that pay. This DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE MAKING A PROFIT. Indeed the commission on three upgrades is about $54.00 per month and this is far less than your normal operatiing expenses will be when you graduate.

    The IIWA $1100 Advertisiing Package for Six Months:
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    The International Internet Wealth Alliance (IIWA) is an advertising network is owned by Worldprofit. This is part of the "1700 in Real Value" that is advertised in the webcast by Dr Jeffrey Lant in promoting the $9.95 package.

    Basically this advertising is a JOKE. yes there are 1,000 of ads but the vast majority are advertising the same thing - all the Dealers websites and the Worldprofit products and services.

    In today's market this package is pretty much WORTHLESS

    Worldprofit Support:
    ------------------------------

    While the dealer support is generally good they have some strange policies. For example if a dealer you have signed-up quits or requests a refund of the $9.95 the accounts department is in the habit of just deleting them without notifying you. That means if you have 1000 dealers and all of a sudden you have 999 its up to you to figure out who left and why!!

    Millionaire Bootcamp Traning:
    -----------------------------------

    The training you get is simply the mechanics of using the tools they provide. This is repeated over and over twice a week. The real key to getting signups is to use the prospects/leads and call business opportunity seekers. The Millionaire Bootcamp PROVIDES NO TELEMARKETING TRAINING!

    The Big Suprise - New Business Sales Quota:
    ------------------------------------------------------

    Worldprofit states

    "We pay you to 20% of our service prices for sales referrals"

    "Make the Qualifying Sales Volume and any services you've purchased could be free for a year"

    The big suprise is that if you don't do $39.95 per month in "New business" you DO NOT GET YOUR COMMISSIONS. This means you must signup at least 4 dealers a month or have dealers upgrade to keep any commissions. Otherwise Worldprofit keeps getting theirs but you DON't GET YOURS.

    This is not stated as such on the signup page, the terms on the signup page or the dealer agreement. This is only stated in the FAQ in the dealer area something you don't even have access to until AFTER YOU SIGNUP.

    Gettng Booted from the Bootcamp:
    ------------------------------------------

    Worldprofit now limits the number of the people in the bootcamp to 250. If you do not progress from level to level at the pace they think you should or you do not go to the classes view the webcasts etc they will "Boot you from the Bootcamp". If you want back in the charge is $599.00.

    Suprise Suprise!


    Russ
    Re: The Rest of the Story .....
    Quote Originally Posted by mijacko36
    Hello
    Verry interesting and true , as i am a Dealer as we are called and im not impressed with the system , we do still have to advertise and make phone calls to get leads to the site so they can surposidly close them for us , i find Dr Land Rude and obnoxious... i pay $99 a month for the silver package for 11 months , after 7 days i wanted a refund , guess what , no such luck , i have to actually pay $390 to get out of it , by the way there isn't any terms and conditions to be found , well maybe its somewhere ( in the fine print ) but i couldnt find it ,
    I guess it will work for sum but its not my cup off tea
    best off luck
    mitch

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Yes, i've heard of Worldprofit. I was a custumer until mum died. I've been thiking of looking thme up again toget back with them. It was last year that i was a dealer. The services and training were good but did require my hard work which I wasn't able to do with mum sick. I did make some money and I do recommend the company. I was impressed with them because I read Dr. lant's books back in university and knew that any company he ran would be a good choice. I'm sad to see these negative posts people just don't want to work in a biz opportunity and that is not a reflection on Worldprofit it's a refelction on the lazyness of people in biz ops. I'm going to contact them again, it was a good thing and I want to get back to biz.

  12. #12

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    I have read this customer's complaint. Here are the facts. The customer in question purchased one of our fine Silver Packages. During the order process the customer is asked to read the Terms and Conditions of Purchase and agree to them. Indeed, NO order can be placed by a customer without explicitly agreeing with the complete Terms and Conditions. One of these conditions is that the customer has the right to cancel at any time upon payment of 30% of the total cost. The customer who wrote this complaint knew those Terms and Conditions; he just didn't want to pay the contractual fee. Hence this posting. Our Silver Packages, which we have been perfecting since 1994, are an excellent way to profit online. We regret this customer didn't provide all the facts, but I trust this brief posting does so. Disgruntled customers are a sad fact of life. We invite you to see for yourself. Go to www.worldprofit.com and come to one of our free presentations. Then make up your own mind. Dr. Jeffrey Lant, Worldprofit CEO since 1994.

  13. #13

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    I'm Jim Carpenter and I've been with Worldprofit since 1998, now in my 10th year. Over the years, I've talked to a lot of people who have failed over and over again. At Worldprofit, the 3 co-founders are dedicated to working with you to helping you become successful. Obviously, you have to do your part.

    The main reason why I've been with Worldprofit, as their Top Dealer, I might add, for 9+ years, is because of their honesty, loyalty, superb products and services and daily support. Everything is right there for you to read, videos to watch and we invite you to do it FREE, BEFORE getting involved. At the time of ordering, you MUST accept the agreement. By the way, you MUST accept the agreement BEFORE the order will even go through. PLUS, we are right out there with our names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc. We're there to help you!

    But, as with anything in life, you are going to have those who do not follow the system and then blame the company. This is very upsetting to those of us who do work hard to make a successful business and who want to help others do the same.

    I just want to go on record and say that I am proud to be a Dealer with Worldprofit and that I highly encourage anyone to come to www.mywebsite.com and sign up as a FREE Associate and come to a FREE LIVE webcast with Dr. Jeffrey Lant, Worldprofit CEO, and decide for yourself.

    It upsets me that someone may read the above negative post and not join us. You are missing out on a sensational business. Give yourself the opportunity to join an awesome company. Please keep in mind that there will always be someone that's not happy when you are dealing with thousands of people. Don't let 1 or 2 people ruin your chances for tremendous success.

    I'll be watching for you in the LIVE Business Center!

    Jim
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-19-2007 at 10:04 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    189

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Amazing that Mr. Carpenter and Jeffy himself felt the need to grace this thread with their opinions (with links to their respective associate sites). Aside from them, I find it very difficult to take the personal experiences of those that claim to have succeeded in this company or any similar organization at face value, and they certainly are not valid proofs of an organization's honesty, sustainability, or most importantly, of their worthiness of your investment.

    Of course there are those that are successful, there must be for it to be sustainable for even a short period of time and maintain any sort of public presence. If no associate made any money then why would anyone else ever join? That, however, is beside the point.

    Yes, people do seem to for some reason enter into an agreement with companies like this for better or for worse, most often not knowing the full details of what their obligations will be, what actual product is being presented, or if there is even a product at all, under the pretense that this company provides such an amazing service or product that people will literally be throwing money at you right out of their wallet to get their hands on it. And, of course, amazingly, people bite.

    Notice what I've watched Mr. Lant and Mr. Carpenter do for the last few days...sat in a public webcam chat channel on their website where they claim to CLOSE YOUR DEALS FOR YOU. CLose what deals? Oh, that's right, all they do is order people to watch their recruitment video, full of vague promises of booming business and cash flowing like wine, and are offered no other instruction other than to consider what package they're going to buy.

    How do those people get to the "Live Business Center"? Well that package you buy gets you an
    affiliate website that points right back there, and you're responsible for getting people there and buying the package. Hell I just heard Mr. Carpenter say just that a few minutes ago. You're paying them for the opportunity to get other people to pay for the opportunity to get other people to pay...what kind of circuitous deal is that? How is this beneficial to anyone not at the top or anyone not willing to fleece unsuspecting rubes? How is this even a "business" in the loosest definition of the term? Why are they wearing the same clothes they had on yesterday and why is Jim's desk surrounded by a pile of dirty laundry?

    Caveat Emptor indeed. You'll probably hear them say that, or something like it themselves. But just because buyers should be taking full responsibility for where their money goes and who they choose to give it to, does not mean this is a meaningful, responsible organization that contributes anything at all to society and is worth anything more than words on the internet.

    I know most of this has been said before and to anyone with passing knowledge of MLM it is old hat, but it really can't be said enough.

  15. #15

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    I am not entirely surprised at the negative comments that have been made about World Profit because it seems obvious to me that those making the compaints do not understand anything about running a business - any type of business - and in particular the opportunity that World Profit offers. Yes they sell there own products - they would be fools not to - but what products they are.

    Like a very large number of people out there, I have thrown a lot of money down the drain by subscribing to MML, Powerline, autoresponder etc. type 'businesses' without earning ANYTHING back. They are nothing more that site replication to recruit more people to do the same. There is no actual product for sale - you ask a question and get an autoresponder that does not tackle the question.

    The World Profit business opportunity is the only one I know of that gives you the opportunity to sell products and services other than their own. Look at my website http://www.freedom2lose.com, click on the items under 'products and sevice' and see for yourself - there are several there that have nothing to do with World Profit and I am adding to them all of the time. World Profit supplied me with a platform to promote whatever products and services I choose - it is up to me to make it work.

    As for the World Profit Live Business Centre, it is visually interactive. Anyone interested has the ability to wander around the site getting a lot of ideas and knowledge for FREE. No other site I know of does that. It may not be perfect, there may be occasions when people appear to be rude and even over casual in dress - we are all human. The people in the business centre talk to the world - from all over the world. It may be that someone expects to just pay their money and have $thousands fall into their lap. Lets be honest - what business do you know that does that? If you know of one that guarrantees that, then please let me know. No, you have to work at it, the same as you do with any business.

    I am really sorry those who have felt the need to make these negative feel so aggrieved but you get nothing for nothing in this world and I think it only reasonable to recognise that and move on.

    Something you tried failed. OK it happens. God knows I have experienced enough of it in my life-time but I know that if my internet shop - supplied by World Profit - fails it will not be for the want of trying. It will certainly not be World Profit's fault - they provided the opportunity (I could not design a website myself) - it is up to me to provide the success.

    I am sorry if this comment is lengthy but - whilst I will fight for your freedom to say and do what you want (within the law) - I do not have to agree with you.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-19-2007 at 10:04 AM.

  16. #16

    Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

    Actually, YES I have heard of Worldprofit and they have made me ALOT of money since I started January 30, 2007. I have done Internet based businesses for years and have spent endless hours and money with ZERO return. Obviously the individual that has a problem with Worldprofit did not work the program the way it is supposed to be done. There is no such thing "INSTANT GRATIFICATION" in business....you need to work your business no matter what it is in order to see great, profitable results....My hat is off to Worldprofit and their AWESOME cutting edge technology that NO ONE on the internet has. See for yourself....you will be AMAZED
    Last edited by katiescorner; 11-19-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: link removed

Similar Threads

  1. world profit geraldo vidal
    By frenchyinkeywest in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:23 AM
  2. World Profit is at it again
    By world_profit_scam in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 10:22 AM
  3. Has anyone heard of Automated Profit Package?
    By spanky2 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 05:41 PM
  4. Has any body heard of this?
    By Dennis Collar in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 03:01 AM
  5. Has anybody heard about World Finance Group ?
    By rodicavrg in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 09:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •