+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manifest Destiny Inspires Patriotism!

American or Israeli patriotism that is of substance is a patriotism based upon a strong biblical foundation, one that firmly believes in Manifest Destiny - whether Manifest Destiny for these “Lands of the Covenant” (Artzot Habrit) promised to B’nai Menashe (Joseph isn’t Jewish!) or Manifest Destiny for the Jewish homeland of Israel (presently held in trust by Judah for all Twelve Tribes of Israel).

Manifest Destiny! Such a spiritual drive and religious motivation works wonders! Without it, our Israelite family of nations are bankrupt and without meaning and purpose, wandering in bewilderment, an easy prey for the German-Assyrian eagle that rises again.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: Manifest Destiny Inspires Patriotism!

aahhhh....kinda like the Manifest Destine that motivated Hitler to rule conquer all of Europe because he felt he was empowered by God???

Boy, God sure dialed the wrong number there, huh?
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

let's hear more about the german/assyrian EAGLE!?i'm sick of people over here sticking eagles in their monikers/avatars!?:freak3: :spin2: :judges: heeh!!....just askn....
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    let's hear more about the german/assyrian EAGLE!?
    German-Assyrian

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    aahhhh....kinda like the Manifest Destine that motivated Hitler to rule conquer all of Europe because he felt he was empowered by God???
    The German-Assyrians under Hitler, like the imminent final revival of the unholy Roman Empire of the German Nation under a new man of destiny, are empowered by God but when they overstep their bounds they come tumbling down.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    The German-Assyrians under Hitler, like the imminent final revival of the unholy Roman Empire of the German Nation under a new man of destiny, are empowered by God but when they overstep their bounds they come tumbling down.
    this is an interesting statement to say the least!?could you elaborate!?:freak3: :spin2: : hehe!!......just askn...
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Manifest destiny, as is akin to the divine right of kings; it inspires one eyed megalomaniacs, without reason or sense of justice.

It's why Dumbya can say;
    "I trust god speaks through me'.

To suggest that 'God' has a special place in his heart/vision for your children's future, above mine, is an absurdity and a gross insult.

overstepping the bounds!?......do we need another rock band!?but needless to say,an interesting concept!?i guess hitler's/other's problems began when he/they decided NOT to speak in parables!?because some things must remain a secret!?otherwise abuse is sure to result from misunderstanding!?but if i were to nail down the most common fault for overstepping bounds amoung people,it must/always concern "time"!?as long as time=money and that method of personal worth judgment is enforced,no 1 is safe from some form of punitive measures!?there will always be,a "faster gun"!?: :crazy1: :judges: : heeh!!.....just askn...

Quote Originally Posted by phoneyid View Post
    Manifest destiny, as is akin to the divine right of kings
    Apples and oranges.

Apples and oranges.
    If anyone cares to take the time to learn about manifest destiny, they will see that this obligatory glorious mission is not far from the annalogy I draw.

ps.You didn't get lips like that from sucking oranges??

For anyone interested in learning what this plague is.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...+Destiny&hl=en

Skip the 1st 11 minutes. (intros)

You need to watch it too Dave.

Without the clear sense of God-given meaning and purpose that Manifest Destiny affords, you find America adrift and drowning in the polluted sea of multiculturalism and confusion.

Without the clear sense of God-given meaning and purpose that Manifest Destiny affords, you find America adrift and drowning in the polluted sea of multiculturalism and confusion.
    Oh yeah, keep it pure.
    Zeig Heil Baby

Quote Originally Posted by phoneyid View Post
    Oh yeah, keep it pure.
    Zeig Heil Baby
    Only those whose minds have been poisoned with PC drugs would foolishly associate proper ethnic integrity, the natural desire to preserve your own people, as anything "Nazi." The Nazis were a perversion of ethnic integrity. Learn the difference so the truth can set you free from your stereotypes.

America has lost its way, forgotten its purpose, doesn't remember its roots - that's why we have a president usurper, a Gentile, in office now.

American or Israeli patriotism that is of substance is a patriotism based upon a strong biblical foundation, one that firmly believes in Manifest Destiny - whether Manifest Destiny for these “Lands of the Covenant” (Artzot Habrit) promised to B’nai Menashe (Joseph isn’t Jewish!) or Manifest Destiny for the Jewish homeland of Israel (presently held in trust by Judah for all Twelve Tribes of Israel).

Manifest Destiny! Such a spiritual drive and religious motivation works wonders! Without it, our Israelite family of nations are bankrupt and without meaning and purpose, wandering in bewilderment, an easy prey for the German-Assyrian eagle that rises again.
    What a bunch of Bologna!
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7