a little "rundown" on recent "success" stories:

XANGO
    AMS
    PURE HEALTH TRENDS NETWORK
    COASTAL VACATIONS
    TRAVERUS
    ISAGENIX
    LIBERTY LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
    CARBON COPY PRO (shocking indeed since this is the LLI spinoff)

This is just in the last year .... "Missy" yaps a lot and notice the "defense mechanism" of "Leaders" like Chris Campbell??

COOL PART? I'VE GOT IT ON "TAPE" AND PRINT OUTS WITH INCOME CLAIMS

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt happens ..

Re: Curious who "1EXPOSING" is???

Quote Originally Posted by Self Employed View Post

XANGO
    AMS
    COASTAL VACATIONS
    TRAVERUS
    ISAGENIX

This is just in the last year .... "Missy" yaps a lot and notice the "defense mechanism" of "Leaders" like Chris Campbell??

1exposingyou is a degenerate who drank the koolaid that liquified his small mined brain...Now he suffers from anal leakage:

Self Employed Guest

Pretty damn accurate of comment

Thanks

Pretty damn accurate of comment

Thanks

not a prob

Self Employed Guest

"IT" has a lot of "issues" that hopefully does not involve mixing Vodka, loaded weapons and children ....

1ExposingYou Guest

OK, since you want to know who I am....I will spill the beans.

I am ...

Breaking the forum rules by posting personal information

You can call or write...or send me a private message. Let me know how I can help you!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-28-2009 at 02:22 PM.

1ExposingYou Guest

"IT" has a lot of "issues" that hopefully does not involve mixing Vodka, loaded weapons and children ....

Please Mr "Racist" Mike Bromell,

You, of all people, have no right to find fault with any one! I can't believe that you are supporting a black candidate after all the racist remarks that you shared with that poor young man. The recorded message that you left on his answering machine is enough to send you to the slammer.

1ExposingYou Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 1ExposingYou View Post
    OK, since you want to know who I am....I will spill the beans.

I am ...

reaking the forum rules by postin personal information!

You can call or write...or send me a private message. Let me know how I can help you>

Warning the link below is about the racist remarks that Mike Bromell...aka...Self Employed shared with a young black man. The vulgarity used and racial slurs and language are very bad. If you are offended in hearing the "f" word, "s" word or racial comments then please do not listen to this.
    Never the less it is an actual recording and hateful, disgraceful and very offensive. Please note that you have been warned.
    If you would like to report him to the police in Austin or the Federal Government, please do so. It will be greatly appreciated!

YouTube - Mike Bromell - MJB Marketing - The Texas Racist

Contact Mike Bromell:This is a message left on an answering ...
    31 sec -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rb92On5TE
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-28-2009 at 02:24 PM.

1ExposingYou Guest

Warning the link below is about the racist remarks that Mike Bromell...aka...Self Employed shared with a young black man. The vulgarity used and racial slurs and language are very bad. If you are offended in hearing the "f" word, "s" word or racial comments then please do not listen to this.
    Never the less it is an actual recording and hateful, disgraceful and very offensive. Please note that you have been warned.
    If you would like to report him to the police in Austin or the Federal Government, please do so. It will be greatly appreciated!

31 sec -

Thanks for your help Google!

1ExposingYou Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Voorhees View Post
    1exposingyou is a degenerate who drank the koolaid that liquified his small mined brain...Now he suffers from anal leakage:

How poetic! Jason, you are so clever!
    Well, not really. Go put your mask on, go back to your campsite and eat a hotdog.

1ExposingYou Guest

XANGO
    AMS
    COASTAL VACATIONS
    TRAVERUS
    ISAGENIX

You happen! I mean ....yyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuuuuu happen! And you are worse than that!

Sorry loser! I have never been involved with any of those companies you listed.....and never will. I have only heard of 4 of them and have no desire to join them.

You were with Liberty League and lost all your money. What? Did they throw you out? Probably!!! For being a hater, a foul mouthed idiot and a huge loser!
    Last edited by 1ExposingYou; 09-23-2008 at 07:20 PM.

1ExposingYou Guest

31 sec -

Thanks for your help Google!
    I feel sorry for the man that experienced this in the youtube video. It shows you what kind of people that Heather Dobrott (Soapboxmom) and Mike Bromell (Self Employed) really are. It is apparent that they both are in this to destoy people, companies, families and what have you.
    They both stoop very low and it will all come out in the wash! Be careful what kind of soap box that you use to clean your laundry!

1ExposingYou Guest

Well Hi Christine Parnell!

Glad to have you on the thread tonight!

I feel sorry for the man that experienced this in the youtube video. It shows you what kind of people that Heather Dobrott (Soapboxmom) and Mike Bromell (Self Employed) really are. It is apparent that they both are in this to destoy people, companies, families and what have you.
    They both stoop very low and it will all come out in the wash! Be careful what kind of soap box that you use to clean your laundry!

Why do people have to be so cruel?
    This was terrible to listen to and maybe you should ask the moderators to take it down.

I find it offensive and I know that you warned everyone, but it is really bad.
    I can not believe that a human being could stoop so low and talk to another human being in such a fashion. That is really sad!

Tim Darnell's threatening e-mails are extremely offensive as well.
    Subj: RE: Tim
    Date: 10/30/2007 2:49:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
    To:
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

The next message from you to me, or copied or forwarded to anyone else about me or AC, or posted to any blog or scum site, sets you up to be complicit and named in a forthcoming lawsuit. I promise you our attorneys are surveying moment by moment every move you make. Be forewarned and advised. Ive had it with your darkness, hatred, accusations, lack of self responsibility, and demonic evil.

Try me out on the first sentence. I actually hope you do, and you will find that I am totally serious and sincere in my word.

Blessings,

Tim Darnell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To:
    Cc: Jason@txnv.com
    Subject: CEASE AND DESIST FORMAL NOTICE
    Date:

1/19/2006 9:52:58 AM

To:

This notice serves as official notice to CEASE AND DESIST regarding all libelous statements to anyone whatsoever, and especially Advantage Conferences Reps and/or prospects.

For your own good, you should think very carefully about making, speaking, and/or sending out libelous letters or statements. It only takes one instance of libel to be indicted and the penalties are harsh and severe. By your threat, you have or are planning to send hundreds of letters of libel a very bad idea. The last person who did that to me was issued a court mandated legal penalty of $405,000.00, the settlement of which they are now paying on a monthly basis for 20 plus years of their life.

If you insist on involving yourself in this type of activity, our Attorneys are poised to uncover the hard evidence of your libel against me personally and against our company, Advantage Conferences, and will act immediately. I advised them of your mental situation and that I have compassion for you personally; but that we are now in a position to not stand for any further ill-advised, adversarial and tortuous interference with our Company.

This is an OFFICIAL NOTICE PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 19, 2006 and will be retained as official documentation for possible court proceedings.

Blessings,

Tim Darnell

President

Advantage Conferences

Office: 972-727-4995

1-888-832-7635
    Please note the lawsuit Tim mentions is apparently only a figment of his imagination. I and my scambusting associates cannot find any record of this phantom suit. Both of Timmy's attorneys have been contacted and neither will provide a case number or any evidence to show Timmy is receiving the alleged payments.

Civil cases do not have indictments as criminal felony cases do. So, Timmy should disclose that history making grand jury testimony for the first case in modern America where a civil offense (tort) led to an indictment. Did I miss it on court TV? His attorney Jason Ciarochi could face discipline from the state bar for lying about that case. Jason claims it is "hard to find," but while Tim continually threatens folks wih this case, Jason refuses to honestly disclose any information about it.

Tim has sent out at a number of threatening emails like these. He sends these out like Christmas cards. I certainly see nothing Christian about using lies and deceptions to threaten people who are telling the truth and/or sharing their experiences. Tim's claims that folks speaking out will face criminal proceedings and harsh and severe penalties is beyond sickening. Defrauding good people and then writing sickening e-mails like this and one that got the police involved because it was so threatening is an abomination. Tim Darnell is not going to win any suit against folks telling the truth. Remember when the Dallas Better Business Bureau kicked his rear. He sued them and it was turned around on him the BBB won a Summary Judgment that was granted in all respects. They got a Writ of Garnishment and virtually emptied Advantage Conferences account. The Summary Judgment Motion stated:

The BBB membership standards require....truth and honsty in advertising and selling practices....The (BBB) website raised concerns about AC's business model and the truthfulness of its advertising Specificallly, the BBB questioned AC's use of certain trademarks and copyrights found on its website, its earning representations and whether AC was primarily engaged in promoting a pyramid scheme.
    Judge's Order:
    CAUSE NO. 05-11461
    ADVANTAGE CONFERENCES, LLC, PLAINTIFF,
    IN THE DISTRICT COURT
    vs.

14TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
    BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF METROPOLITAN DALLAS, INC. AND JON TAYLOR,
    DEFENDANTS.
    DALLAS COUN1Y, TEXAS
    ORDER GRANTING SUMMARY JUDGMENT
    On this 25th day of September, 2006, came on for hearing Defendant Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc.'s Motion for Summary Judgment ("Motion") filed on August 21, 2006. The Court, having reviewed the Motion, Plaintiffs Response to the Motion, Defendant's Reply, and all timely filed pleadings, and all competent, timely filed summary judgment evidence, and having heard the arguments of counsel, is of the opinion that the Motion should be GRANTED in all respects.

IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that Defendant Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc.'s Motion for Summary Judgment filed on August 21, 2006 is hereby GRANTED in all respects.
    IT IS FURTHER ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that Plaintiff Advantage Conferences, LLC take nothing from Defendant Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc. by reason of its action and that Defendant Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc. recover from Plaintiff its costs of court, for which let execution issue.

All relief as between Advantage Conferences, LLC and Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Dallas, Inc. not expressly granted herein is denied.
    Signed this 2; day of October, 2006.
    Judge~ Mary Murphy

ORDER GRANTING SUMMARY JUDGMENT - PAGE 1
    I am worried about Tim Darnell, Jack Weinzierl and AC. They have left reps bankrupt, without food, selling homes, selling possessions, losing homes, drowning in credit card debt, and unable to recover financially. That is really cruel and sad. They have stooped so incredibly low.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Tim Darnell's threatening e-mails are extremely offensive as well.

Please note the lawsuit Tim mentions is apparently only a figment of his imagination. I and my scambusting associates cannot find any record of this phantom suit. Both of Timmy's attorneys have been contacted and neither will provide a case number or any evidence to show Timmy is receiving the alleged payments.

Civil cases do not have indictments as criminal felony cases do. So, Timmy should disclose that history making grand jury testimony for the first case in modern America where a civil offense (tort) led to an indictment. Did I miss it on court TV? His attorney Jason Ciarochi could face discipline from the state bar for lying about that case. Jason claims it is "hard to find," but while Tim continually threatens folks wih this case, Jason refuses to honestly disclose any information about it.

Tim has sent out at a number of threatening emails like these. He sends these out like Christmas cards. I certainly see nothing Christian about using lies and deceptions to threaten people who are telling the truth and/or sharing their experiences. Tim's claims that folks speaking out will face criminal proceedings and harsh and severe penalties is beyond sickening. Defrauding good people and then writing sickening e-mails like this and one that got the police involved because it was so threatening is an abomination. Tim Darnell is not going to win any suit against folks telling the truth. Remember when the Dallas Better Business Bureau kicked his rear. He sued them and it was turned around on him the BBB won a Summary Judgment that was granted in all respects. They got a Writ of Garnishment and virtually emptied Advantage Conferences account. The Summary Judgment Motion stated:

Judge's Order:

I am worried about Tim Darnell, Jack Weinzierl and AC. They have left reps bankrupt, without food, selling homes, selling possessions, losing homes, drowning in credit card debt, and unable to recover financially. That is really cruel and sad. They have stooped so incredibly low.

Soapboxmom
    Finally 1exposingyou been banned. That sewer rat needs crawl back to the hole he came from. What a piece of shit!