+ Reply to Thread

Requestagrant.com

This place took my phone no and called me the next day and they want $2.99 to ship me a form to see if Im eligible for a grant , are they a scam.?

REQUESTAGRANT.COM

Re: Requestagrant.com

Rule of thumb. "Find free money" websites do not work. Search http://www.grants.gov/applicants/fin...ortunities.jsp and find if you are available.

Re: Requestagrant.com

Quote Originally Posted by suzonka View Post
    This place took my phone no and called me the next day and they want $2.99 to ship me a form to see if Im eligible for a grant , are they a scam.?

REQUESTAGRANT.COM
    Look on the FAQ page. They state:
    RequestAGrant.com is sponsored in part by the Cash Grant Institute. CashGrantInstitute.com redirects to a site promoting "Grant Every Day".

On the second page of the site that promotes "Grant Every Day" you see this text BELOW the FOLD towards the bottom and beyond the SUBMIT button that you press after you enter your credit card details to pay $2.95 S&H for your "Free kit"...

"By submitting this form I am ordering the Grant Resource Information and trial membership. After the seven day trial I will be charged $58.61 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY and Terms & Conditions. Cancel any time by calling 1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105."