+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: John Deere 5205 for $2,900

Here is this guys latest scam, I found a
    1969 Camaro SS

350/300 hp, automatic transmission, A\C, PS PB asking$4900, contact rage58sa@msn.com / 443-283-4329

in a local website. I e-mailed on it and here is the response I got,

Thank you for contacting me. Yes, I'm selling my 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS. I'm asking $4,900.00 for it. It has a clear and free title ( No Loan or Lien ), it was always garaged and regular maintenance and oil changes were done in time. NO accidents or flood damage and the engine runs flawlessly. I'm located in Statenville, GA and the car is here as well. Free delivery within 500 miles radius. Not in the 500? I can help you with shipping for low shipping fees. Need zip code to calculate shipping fees. I need to sell the car ASAP, my brother is in the hospital where he had some medical investigations 2 weeks ago. Last week we found out he has cancer. I'm in the process of moving my brother to Eastern Regional Medical Center in PA where they gave us some hope. I want to sell the car and ship it ASAP because I want to be able to concentrate on my brother's problem. If you are interested, I'll send you the pictures and specifications.
    Have a blessed day!
    Randy Robertson

The response came from rob43r@gmail.com

The moral of the story is if it is to good to be true, it is. I am glad I did not fall for this conartist and thank everyone for there posts!!

I just got a new response from him,

To see detailed pictures click here: http://picasaweb.google.com/robb4rrr/69CamaroSS 1969 Camaro SS. It has a 350/300 hp engine, 81850 miles, automatic transmission, factory air conditioning, power steering, front power disc brakes, bucket seats, console, clock, SS wheels, fold down rear seat, shoulder and lap belts, rear spoiler, rear bumper guards, tinted glass, 12 bolt rearend, and SS package. It is LeMans blue with blue interior. The floor pans, sub frame and trunk pan are excellent. You can put a magnet any place on the body and it will stick. The paint is very shiney. The headlights, turn signals, brakes lights, dash lights, side marker lights work properly. Car drives and runs better than new. The car in the pictures is the one I'm selling you and that's the car's condition right now. I'm the third owner. For making this transaction safer and because my brother needs all the help I can give him, I would like to use an escrow company for completing this deal. This service acts like a middleman between seller and buyer, their job is to make sure the buyer receives the item and the seller receives the money, I will not charge you for using them, it is my choice and I'll pay their fees . Get back to me and I'll tell you how it works.
    Randy

He is using this e-mail address,
    rob43r@gmail.com

Just responded to a *****slist ad in east texas... John deere 4710 for $5900. "Julia" emails me back and says that she lives in Pheonix, and the tractor is already at the shipping company. Wants money through Google checkout. Her email is Juliafuller1979@comcast.net
    Definite scam. Glad I didn't send her any funds.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting me about my 2003 John Deere 4710 Compact Tractor with 460 Loader that I have for sale. This tractor is in great shape (1293 Hours , 4WD , Serial Number: LV4710H170681). It has no electrical or mechanical problems, damages or hidden defects. Hasn't been involved in any accident. My husband and I divorced last year, after the divorce I was awarded the tractor, I don't need it and that's why I'm selling it so cheap.The total price is $5,900 including shipping and handling. It is located in Phoenix , AZ. I recently moved here with my job.
    We can use Google Checkout protection program for our safety and for payment I prefer to use a Google Checkout's buyer protection plan. The financial part will be managed by them. Which means that you will have 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the vehicle, a refund policy is included. The deal will go strictly according to Google Checkout rules and policy. There are no other costs on this transaction through Google Checkout. Let me know if you want to buy it.

Thanks,
    Julia

The email this jackass sent me was mattpoulsen13@yahoo.com. Almost fell for it untill he said he would email how the deal was going to work. Thought that was a little weird so googled John Deere 4110 and scam.com came up. Thanks for your posts and sorry to everyone who fell victim to this P O S!

2005 John Deere 3120 4wd Diesel Tractor Loader Backhoe - $10000 (toronto ) is the latest iteration of this scam.

First contact "Sally" says:
    The unit is in perfect working condition, no mechanical problems. The engine runs like new, no leaks. The price is $10,000 and it includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to England and importing it here would cost too much. It is currently in Yukon Territories in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through eBay Motors because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.

Sally Hople
    2011 Institute of Education
    20 Bedford Way
    London WC1H 0AL
    United Kingdom
    www.ioe.ac.uk

I said:

I assume you need it sold ASAP, since the shipping company is probably charging you storage?
    We just bought a farm and figure we'll need a tractor

I could talk to my lawyer about a good way to make the transaction with all parties bieng assured of payment / delivery?

Michael
    - Show quoted text -
    --
    Sally Says:
    You have to make the payment as a deposit to eBay Motors trough Bank Wire Transfer, they will hold the money until you receive and inspect the unit. You will have 14 days for inspection from the moment it arrives at your address. If it is not like I have described it eBay will refund your payment in maximum 3 working days and the unit will be returned at my expense.
    This way I know that you have the money and you have time to inspect it before committing to buy, knowing that I don't have access to the money. We are both covered.
    I need your full name, shipping address and phone number in order to initiate the transaction with eBay.

Sally Hople
    2011 Institute of Education
    20 Bedford Way
    London WC1H 0AL
    United Kingdom
    www.ioe.ac.uk

I said:
    Sally,

Presuming the unit is as you described "in perfect working condition, no mechanical problems. The engine runs like new, no leaks." And also I presume, no hydraulic, or transmission leaks. I'm also assuming that the loader and 18" excavator are also in good working condition with only normal, minor wear and tear and no bushings/pins in need of replacement. In other words, no major dents on the loader bucket, or excavator. I'm also assuming only minor scuffs or scratches on the tractor body itself

The Delivery Address is:
    XXX

The Bill To Address
    XXXX

I'm curious to know why your *****slist as was "flagged for removal" and why you did not advertise the tractor in a market with closer proximity to the Yukon, ie. lower cost of shipping?
    I'll also google your name, info and details of the transaction for prior scams, see what comes up.
    Hope you're not offended by my suspicious nature. I would also like your physical current address and telephone in the UK.

If this is a legit sale, you may start the ebay sale process while I verify the information you've provided.

Michael

Hope my post will let google bot find easier and prevent some trusting farmer from being scammed.
    I obviously was not scammed...

Has to be the same guy.. gone up in price though.

Original ad found online:

2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - $13000 (nanaimo )

Sport package equipped truck. 4x4, 20,000 kms, still looks and smells like new. no door dings. Balance of Factory warranty is in place up to 36 months.
    I am the original owner. i have tinted the front windows, added 400.00 Stainless Steel Nerf Bars and brackets and and 900.00 lift cover on the bed
    of the truck. Bridgestone Dueler tires. Smoke Free.

email response from:
    sally.hople@rogers.com
    signed:
    Sally Hople 2011 Institute of Education 20 Bedford Way London WC1H 0AL United Kingdom

The vehicle is in perfect working condition, the interior and exterior look great, no mechanical problems.
    It hasn't been in any accidents, the title is clean and clear. The price is $13,000 and it includes delivery. I am letting it go because I've moved to England and importing it here would cost too much. The vehicle is currently in Yukon Territories in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I will only sell it through eBay Motors because they will handle the payment in a way in which both of us are secure.

Here's his latest on Charlotte *****slist:

2003 John Deere Compact Tractor Mower Loader Backhoe - $1900 (Rock Hill SC)

Date: 2011-07-19, 1:06PM EDT
    Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Serial Number: LV4110H210622
    Hours: 262
    Drive: 4WD
    for pics please reply at: johnnysgames1@hotmail.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2450116832

Same email address used in Smithfield VA. Was on the norfolk list........

Glad i saw this forum.......

Here is the email address used... same description as below

"'johnnysgames1@hotmail.com'"

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper64 View Post
    Here's his latest on Charlotte *****slist:

2003 John Deere Compact Tractor Mower Loader Backhoe - $1900 (Rock Hill SC)

Date: 2011-07-19, 1:06PM EDT
    Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Serial Number: LV4110H210622
    Hours: 262
    Drive: 4WD
    for pics please reply at: johnnysgames1@hotmail.com

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2450116832

These days there are so many scams out there that its hard for a person to not to fall in it.

Are you tired of searching genuine parts for your tractor? Then John Deere is the one that can help you. Here you can buy john deere 140 parts at cheap costs. The parts are John Deere LA140 deck spindle, cruise teeth, governor control panel, fuel pump, exhaust pipe, rio switch, foot mart and lawnmower bracket. Quite a variety, isn't it?