+ Reply to Thread

gorilla millions is it fact or fiction you decide

Like alot of other people I tried making a little money on line .So I tried Gorillamillions ,It all looked good they had a 25cents start up fee No problem i paid that then I was billed $19:95 per month and they said it would take till sept.1 /08 to start paying out .So i payed a couple of months ,so after sept 1 /08 I checked my account to see if I was getting paid ,I did this for 9 days NO PAYS ,So I started emailing asking for help to see if I was doing something wrong with no replys Then I got a email from Paypal ,Company exspress has cancelled you ,why all I did was ask for help .After a couple of days I found this site Scam.Com and found this name tied to gorillaM with emailed ssigman@oh.rr.com and got a email from Gorillamillions email calling me stupid and having no brain ,well I don't get the name Akillies for nothing so I saved all transactions from this excuse of a human being and will be posting everything on my website and any other site I can get it on and to the OH. and CA. U.S.A. email fraud & internet scams dept .Oh yes just found on the enternet, Company Exspress fined 2million and payed it for internet fraud

Re: gorilla millions is it fact or fiction you dec

Hi Guys
    I have been with Gorilla Millions since it started. The owner went out of his way to send me his payments to members 90 days later after they started, it was all kosher to me, so I came in and brought in my group.

Since then, although I hear about problems from time to time and some old commissions still not being paid cause members quit (do you get paid in any program when you quit?) or they didnít identify their payment processor correctly, I know Steve at GM has paid out over $300,000 the last 4 months cause HE SHOWED IT ALL TO ME IN BLACK AND WHITE and shows me and my group the books whenever we ask for anything freely! Bridgette in help is fantastic, I think the only people who would not be amazed by the success of a program like this are the loser tire kickers and get rich quick crowd, and we know they never make it ANYPLACE!

Thanks GorillaMillions for paying out over $25,000 to me and my nice group over the last few months, canít wait to see your new platform and ROCK ON GORILLA MILLIONS!!!! Thanks a lot, Rebecca Stewart, QSLD AUS

So, I suppose all these folks are just "the loser tire kickers and get rich quick crowd". The net is full of other tire kickers ranting about Sigman and his his history of scams.

http://www.reviewing-now.com/Gorilla-Millions.html

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=59397

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=69127

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Goril...l-t209938.html

Sigman has been discussed here before:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=21266
    Last edited by put it out there baby; 03-14-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccastewart50 View Post
    Hi Guys
    I have been with Gorilla Millions since it started. The owner went out of his way to send me his payments to members 90 days later after they started, it was all kosher to me, so I came in and brought in my group.

Since then, although I hear about problems from time to time and some old commissions still not being paid cause members quit (do you get paid in any program when you quit?) or they didn’t identify their payment processor correctly, I know Steve at GM has paid out over $300,000 the last 4 months cause HE SHOWED IT ALL TO ME IN BLACK AND WHITE and shows me and my group the books whenever we ask for anything freely! Bridgette in help is fantastic, I think the only people who would not be amazed by the success of a program like this are the loser tire kickers and get rich quick crowd, and we know they never make it ANYPLACE!

Thanks GorillaMillions for paying out over $25,000 to me and my nice group over the last few months, can’t wait to see your new platform and ROCK ON GORILLA MILLIONS!!!! Thanks a lot, Rebecca Stewart, QSLD AUS
    So you're in Australia, Rebecca? I guess you must be on vacation in Ohio since that's where you posted from. May I call you a liar? Ah hell, I'm doing it anyway. Liar.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.