+ Reply to Thread

buying cigarettes online

Are these websites that sell cigarettes online scams? I'm trying to buy cigarettes online but I cant be sure if they are scam sites or not, I checked cigarettesforless.com, cigarettesexpress.com smokeandshop.com etc etc... Is there anyone here who buys cigarettes online and if so could you tell me the name of the site 10q

Re: buying cigarettes online

I have bought smokes online before...but it was like 6 yrs ago, I cant remember the site, sorry.
    Now quit your yappin!! :2gunsfiring_v1:

They are not scams, but you do have to pay taxes on them.

Been Purchasing from Cigarettesforless.com for over two years never had one issue with them. Would Highly recommend :)
    Last edited by stonestn; 09-15-2008 at 03:47 PM. Reason: need to change a mispelling

Quote Originally Posted by kinkyjoe View Post
    Are these websites that sell cigarettes online scams? I'm trying to buy cigarettes online but I cant be sure if they are scam sites or not, I checked cigarettesforless.com, cigarettesexpress.com smokeandshop.com etc etc... Is there anyone here who buys cigarettes online and if so could you tell me the name of the site 10q

I bought smokes online for a long time until customs took them all. Make sure they're from the US or you'll never get them.

:blunt:No-they are not all scams; however, there are a lot of them out there. I have been buying cigarettes from "cigarettesexpress.com" for over a year now-no problems. (I was referred by a friends who's been a cust. for over 5yrs)They're located in New Mexico, & the cigarettes are made right here in the US.
    Do note; however, that they are in the process of opening a new shipping dept/warehouse, and they have had delays in shipping over the last 2-3wks...
    Also-if you live in a state like mine who has recently changed to those stupid FSC (fire safe cigarettes), these are not. (I hate the taste of the FSC smokes, and they go out all the time if you don't continuously drag off of them!)
    Prices there are good too-I get 2 cartons of Marlboro Box delivered 2 my door (usually in 3 days) for $69.23yb:

SMOKEANDSHOP.com is a SCAM

I've bought cigarettes online often. But I've been taken for the first time. STAY AWAY FROM SMOKEANDSHOP.COM

They will take your money, respond a few times via email and you won't hear from them again.

Lesson learned, but I will post their name every where I can online. I even gave them bad reviews on their own site!

Feel free to do the same!

8. 02-02-2012, 02:33 AM

Reason
    looks like advertising

I was reluctant myself and I had some bad experiences from a few but I been ordering from http://www.taxfreemegastore.com/ and they been good.

10. 12-24-2012, 02:25 AM

Reason
    Looks like possible spam

Hello I'm new to the forum just thought I'd put my two cents in. I buy from a company call Cheap-smoke.biz, and have been really pleased with their service. The only down-side would probably be the shipping time (it takes a few weeks) but the price is a third of what I pay locally, just thought I throw it out there!

I would think buying directly it would be to your advantage, seems like a smart way to buy. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't on Amazon.com next

DO NOT BUY from cigaretteonline.com !
    This is a FAKE company and page !
    16 customers can not be wrong.
    https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/w...om#photo_49387

I always thought that things like cigarettes and small items are usually bought from stores. It comes as a surprise for me to find out that people sell those things online.

Stop buying cigarettes online or anywhere else. Buy fruit at your local market instead.