+ Reply to Thread

Ohio Mosque Promotes Murder!

Ohio Mosque Promotes Murder!

One day -- I'll never forget it -- my former "Palestinian" student-neighbors purposely showed me a newsletter from the Islamic Center in Perrysburg, Ohio that had a story from the Haddith -- sayings attributed to Mohammad -- that spoke of a war in the last days between Jews and Muslims, and how Jews would hide behind trees and the trees would say, "There's a Jew behind me, kill him!" except for one tree that would shelter the Jews.

The next month the singles' club from the Worldwide Church of God went to the mosque for a dinner-tour, followed by a question and answer session with the Egyptian imam/religious leader (who has since died and was foolishly praised as one who supposedly sought peace between different religions).

I repeated the "spiritual lesson" to Imam A. M. Khattab and asked him if the Muslims had any such saying. He replied that the Jews create such spurious sayings in order to discredit Islam and Arabs. I then shocked him, and the audience, when I asked: "If that's not a Muslim story, and is spurious and created by the Jews, then why would you, as the leader of this Islamic community permit that very story to be published in your newsletter last month?" He was speechless.

So I know, firsthand, how many people can profess that their religion is "peaceful" to a naive Western audience and whistle a totally different tune to their own masses.

I've also lived in predominately Arab East Jerusalem, just outside the Damascus Gate, working for my great American-Israeli Jewish manager under our millionaire Muslim boss (who was exceptionally gracious).

I know from a grassroots level what a farce the lying peace process is, and how such a false peace is based upon lies and delusions and is destined to crash and burn. All this is not popular to say, nevertheless it is the plain truth.

Time will surely reveal that peace is possible between Israel and Ishmael, Christians, Jews and Muslims -- as the Jerusalem-based Root & Branch Islam-Israel Fellowship proves as a type now -- but it must be based upon the Bible and reality, not upon lying visions of false prophets pushing an empty peace.

Re: Ohio Mosque Promotes Murder!

EXTRACT
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    All this is not popular to say,
    On the contrary;
    It seems to me that this is the prime message coming from the main stream media; which just happens to be dominated by ,,,. (Muslims?...Nope)

Do you ever recount stories of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty.
    How Admiral McCain (father of John) gave the enquiry a halt after 1 week, deeming the 1 & 1/2 hour attack on the most advanced communications ship at the time by Israel, killing 34 US & wounding 177 a terrible case of mistaking it for an Egyptian cargo carier.

Do you tell how there is a memorial in Israel for mass murderer Baruch Goldstein in the reserve which is named after the other supremacist Meir Kahane.

Do you speak of the Kach Party, Stern Gang, the Bombing of the King David Hotel where the Jewish bombers were dressed as Arabs.
    The Lavon Affair, where Israelis perpetrated more false flag attacks dressed as Arabs.
    Do you discuss the Israelis aprehended in the Mexican Congress building, one month prior to 911, carying 9mm auto Glocks, explosives, grenades, and Pakistani Passports.

Do you discuss the coinsidence of No Israelis dead in the WTC, and only one in each of the 2 aeroplanes that struck WTC 1& 2. Or of the so called 'dancing Israelis', one of whom admited of 911 "we were there to document the event".
    Did you get a text message from ODAGO on the morning of 911?

Do you enlighten people as to the fact that the Hundreds of Thousands of so called settlers are actualy occupants of UN Nominated Palestinian Land, in Hundreds of 'settlements'.
    Settlement, with the exception of a handfull, which are not for any Israeli, but for Jews only. And roads which aren't for Jews ony...semantics.. they are for Settlers only.. and those in their employ.... Palestinians need not apply.

I noticed on your website, where you tell of nazis going underground since WWII, you fail to mention operation paperclip; or made it very discreet, I must have missed it.

You write about the 12 tribes; you forgot the 13th... you don't look like a Semite.

Only twice in my life have I been confronted face to face with a person condoning genocide; and in both cases it was a Jew speaking of Palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneyid View Post
    It seems to me that this is the prime message coming from the main stream media
    The Blade (Toledo's newspaper) has failed to follow up on this.

Do you ever recount stories of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty
    We could swap stories that are bad for both sides, but I have read all about the USS Liberty and read how an American president or those in higher positions knew all about it and sanctioned it for whatever reason. But what has this to do with an Egyptian imam lying to his audience about his newsletter and against the Jews? NOTHING.

I noticed on your website, where you tell of nazis going underground since WWII, you fail to mention operation paperclip; or made it very discreet, I must have missed it.
    Perhaps it was you or somebody else brought that to my attention and I thought I posted something about it. If not, I will since it's very revealing.

You write about the 12 tribes; you forgot the 13th... you don't look like a Semite.
    Some would say Sarah (who was fair) didn't look like a Semite either, or King David with his ruddy cheeks and blond or red hair, etc.

Self-hating Jew Koestler has been thoroughly discredited, don't continue to fall for his foolishness. Have you never heard of British-Israelites? The Jews are only a small part of our big fa

Only twice in my life have I been confronted face to face with a person condoning genocide; and in both cases it was a Jew speaking of Palestinians.
    I'm a Christian Zionist and an Israelite, and I don't condone genocide but I do condone utter defeat for our sworn enemies, logically. It is the NAZI MUSLIMS who condone genocide against all Jews. Apparently you've never met any of them or heard an evil imam like I have in person or have conveniently forgotten it. God knows.

Ani Arab propoganda is all that comes out of the USA MSM.
    Jews are trained to seek destruction of the AMAlek.

The article on your website seeks to 'explore' how nazis have gone underground.

Well I don't know how you could have overlooke Operation PAPERCLIP.
    USA Scramble to get the top NAzi human experimenters, and makers of WMD, and succeeded.
    USA Embrased them, and even modeled the OSI, CIA in their image>
    The AshkeNazi Jews that dominate USA politics are a fine example of nazis or misanthropes, call them what you will.

So, I presume you have dual citizenship, it's nice for Americans to have citizens, that push the envelope for the other nation.

Oh,
    and Ashkenazi, who comprise 80%+ of all Jews, are not Semites.

Ani Arab propoganda is all that comes out of the USA
    Go live in a Nazi Muslim country for awhile, and if you survive, you'll realize what you heard about Nazi Muslims is true - not merely propaganda.

Jews are trained to seek destruction of the AMAlek.
    Arabs are not Amalek, although undoubtedly the "Palestinians" reflect the murderous attitude and hateful disposition of Amalek and must have some mixed in with Ishmael and such.

The article on your website seeks to 'explore' how nazis have gone underground.

Well I don't know how you could have overlooke Operation PAPERCLIP.
    I posted about it. Update your information.

I presume you have dual citizenship, it's nice for Americans to have citizens, that push the envelope for the other nation.
    I wanted dual citizenship, American and Israeli, but since I'm a Christian Zionist the Bolsheviks wouldn't give me Israeli citizenship when I applied for it several times. I expect to get it in God's good time.

You shouldn't assume all those with dual citizenship don't put the United States first, and apparently ignore that there are many non-Jewish citizens in the United States who have dual citizenship.

Oh,
    and Ashkenazi, who comprise 80%+ of all Jews, are not Semites.
    Oh, and why don't you learn to think for yourself and stop spewing anti-Semitic propaganda? The Jews today, including the Ashkenazi, bear the birthmarks of fulfilled prophecies about JUDAH - the Jews - and are Jews. You either believe God or your demonic liars. I go by the Word of God.

A Jewish Homeland

The Khazars by Yair Davidiy

Why the Jews are Judah

Alleged Muslim terrorists were indicted this week in the Fort Dix incident, but let folks take note of this mosque in Perrysburg and beware.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
    Go live in a Nazi Muslim country for awhile, and if you survive, you'll realize what you heard about Nazi Muslims is true - not merely propaganda.

Arabs are not Amalek, although undoubtedly the "Palestinians" reflect the murderous attitude and hateful disposition of Amalek and must have some mixed in with Ishmael and such.

I posted about it. Update your information.

I wanted dual citizenship, American and Israeli, but since I'm a Christian Zionist the Bolsheviks wouldn't give me Israeli citizenship when I applied for it several times. I expect to get it in God's good time.

You shouldn't assume all those with dual citizenship don't put the United States first, and apparently ignore that there are many non-Jewish citizens in the United States who have dual citizenship.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman