+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Whaasss-up???

  1. #1
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Whaasss-up???

    This is PRIMARILY for: "Old Timer", "Bir", "Carolina-Hound", "Peregrine", "Galaxy", [THE] "Lexx" and other "Usuals that have posted here, and uhhh, lest we forget, our "Fair-Lady Moderator"; "SoJustAsk" [of course].. heheheh:

    Concerning the NEW "Batch' [Generation?] of posters that have suddenly emerged [erupted!] on this Forum [suddenly] after the obviously notable and popuplar "We-we" has appeared; there has just been a major Hurricane pass through this area with high winds and lots of rain - another is on the way:

    Is this "development" of sudden -shift of agenda and conversation here something that has blown in with these storms,or is it something in the "Stars", or perhaps [some Psillicyolobes] in the Morning Coffee? Just wondering... Help me out here, will ya???

    Who is this "We-we" really? and why are these other creatures obviously, summarily, piling on with such vindictivness and enthusiam? Hey, I mean, it is like eating a quiet evening meal at some cozy, pleasant Resturant and suddenly the door burst open and someone leads a group of Chimpazees through the place on leashes, all yipping, screaming and jumping up and down!
    HOW DID THEY FIND THIS FORUM???
    :judges::crazy1::freak3::rasta:

    For Boris:Это в первую очередь для: "Старый Таймер", "Бир", "Каролина-Hound", "Peregrine", "Галактика", [] "Lexx" и другие "Usuals, которые размещены здесь, и uhhh, чтобы не забыть, наши "Фаир-леди Модератор"; "SoJustAsk" [Конечно] .. heheheh:

    Что касается новых "пакетного" [генерирующая?] Плакатов, которые внезапно появились [вспыхнули!] На этом форуме [внезапно] после явно заметные и popuplar "Мы-мы" оказалось, там был только что крупных урагана пройти через это области с высоким ветры и много дождей - это по другому пути:

    Является ли это "развитие" внезапной смены повестки дня и разговор здесь то, что имеет нагнетается в этих бурь, или она-то в "звезды", или, может быть, [Некоторые Psillicyolobes] в утро кофе? Просто интересно ... Помогите мне здесь будет я?

    Кто это "мы-мы" действительно? и почему эти другие существа, очевидно, суммарно, накопления на такие vindictivness и enthusiam? Эй, я имею в виду, это люблю есть тихий ужин в какой-то уютный, приятный ресторан и вдруг всплеск открыть дверь, и кто-то ведет группу через Chimpazees место на поводки, все yipping, кричать и прыгать вверх и вниз!
    Каким образом они находят этого форума?
    Last edited by coontie; 09-07-2008 at 09:17 AM.
    Vasudeva

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,042

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Julian, do you mean about a lot of spam posts here?
    I'm sure they are not the humans. They are the computer robots.


    Please don't shoot the piano player, he's doing the best he can.

    Author’s emoticons KOLOBOK-Style

  3. #3
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by BiR View Post
    Julian, do you mean about a lot of spam posts here?
    I'm sure they are not the humans. They are the computer robots.
    Boris: I am NOT sure just exactly what to think about these individuals. They are peculiar to say the least!:crazy1::freak3::rasta:

    p.s. Do you understand Psiliiscylobes? IS the "crazy fungus" that causes hallucinations!:yelcutelaughA:
    Last edited by coontie; 09-07-2008 at 01:23 PM.
    Vasudeva

  4. #4

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    Boris: I am NOT sure just exactly what to think about these individuals. They are peculiar to say the least!:crazy1::freak3::rasta:

    p.s. Do you understand Psiliiscylobes? IS the "crazy fungus" that causes hallucinations!:yelcutelaughA:
    Hey. That was what I had for breakfast today. hehehe

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Posts
    3,278

    Re: Whaasss-up???


    The General Election always bring out the kooks from the woodworks
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

  6. #6

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

    The General Election always bring out the kooks from the woodworks
    Kookie, Kookie lend me your comb.

  7. #7

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Kookie, Kookie lend me your comb.
    Hey Coontie. I would be willing to bet that between the rain from the storms and your other problems that you have your hands full. So how is the wife doing? Any sign of improvement? Sure hope so. If you would like, PM me and we can exchange e/m's. Starting next week I will be in and out somewhat because Linda starts her vacation on the 14th and has 2 weeks. We have decided on taking some short trips instgead of a long one this year.

    Take care and say Hi to your lovely wife for us.

    Jim & Linda

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fayetnam NC
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    This is PRIMARILY for: "Old Timer", "Bir", "Carolina-Hound", "Peregrine", "Galaxy", [THE] "Lexx" and other "Usuals that have posted here, and uhhh, lest we forget, our "Fair-Lady Moderator"; "SoJustAsk" [of course].. heheheh:

    Concerning the NEW "Batch' [Generation?] of posters that have suddenly emerged [erupted!] on this Forum [suddenly] after the obviously notable and popuplar "We-we" has appeared; there has just been a major Hurricane pass through this area with high winds and lots of rain - another is on the way:

    Is this "development" of sudden -shift of agenda and conversation here something that has blown in with these storms,or is it something in the "Stars", or perhaps [some Psillicyolobes] in the Morning Coffee? Just wondering... Help me out here, will ya???

    Who is this "We-we" really? and why are these other creatures obviously, summarily, piling on with such vindictivness and enthusiam? Hey, I mean, it is like eating a quiet evening meal at some cozy, pleasant Resturant and suddenly the door burst open and someone leads a group of Chimpazees through the place on leashes, all yipping, screaming and jumping up and down!
    HOW DID THEY FIND THIS FORUM???
    :judges::crazy1::freak3::rasta:

    For Boris:Это в первую очередь для: "Старый Таймер", "Бир", "Каролина-Hound", "Peregrine", "Галактика", [] "Lexx" и другие "Usuals, которые размещены здесь, и uhhh, чтобы не забыть, наши "Фаир-леди Модератор"; "SoJustAsk" [Конечно] .. heheheh:

    Что касается новых "пакетного" [генерирующая?] Плакатов, которые внезапно появились [вспыхнули!] На этом форуме [внезапно] после явно заметные и popuplar "Мы-мы" оказалось, там был только что крупных урагана пройти через это области с высоким ветры и много дождей - это по другому пути:

    Является ли это "развитие" внезапной смены повестки дня и разговор здесь то, что имеет нагнетается в этих бурь, или она-то в "звезды", или, может быть, [Некоторые Psillicyolobes] в утро кофе? Просто интересно ... Помогите мне здесь будет я?

    Кто это "мы-мы" действительно? и почему эти другие существа, очевидно, суммарно, накопления на такие vindictivness и enthusiam? Эй, я имею в виду, это люблю есть тихий ужин в какой-то уютный, приятный ресторан и вдруг всплеск открыть дверь, и кто-то ведет группу через Chimpazees место на поводки, все yipping, кричать и прыгать вверх и вниз!
    Каким образом они находят этого форума?
    Buddy, I have no clue. People with very little life and/or education I assume. And I don't really mean "book learnin". And trust me, I do my fair share of cutting up and acting foolish, I knock no one for that. I believe it's healthy to do so. But these people seem to lack the intelligence to know where and when the time and place for such things are. A sad lack of manners truly. I really believe a bunch of high school kids have been let lose upon the world because it's not just here. I found the same issue on other forums I go to from time to time.

    Perhaps there really is something to that 2012 thing. Maybe there really is a rogue planet barring down on us and it's pull on the Earth is affecting the minds of some. Maybe, as much as I hate to admit it, my father was right and those that have raised their children with out spankings and without keeping score at their ball games, (can't have them learn how to win and lose with dignity as will happen to them in the real world one day) has raised a generation of babbling pansy idiots who don't know how to act. Who knows, best you can do is ignore them as hard as that is to do at times.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    mELBOuRNe, vIc
    Posts
    767

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    This is PRIMARILY for: "Old Timer", "Bir", "Carolina-Hound", "Peregrine", "Galaxy", [THE] "Lexx" and other "Usuals that have posted here, and uhhh, lest we forget, our "Fair-Lady Moderator"; "SoJustAsk" [of course].. heheheh:

    Concerning the NEW "Batch' [Generation?] of posters that have suddenly emerged [erupted!] on this Forum [suddenly] after the obviously notable and popuplar "We-we" has appeared; there has just been a major Hurricane pass through this area with high winds and lots of rain - another is on the way:

    Is this "development" of sudden -shift of agenda and conversation here something that has blown in with these storms,or is it something in the "Stars", or perhaps [some Psillicyolobes] in the Morning Coffee? Just wondering... Help me out here, will ya???

    Who is this "We-we" really? and why are these other creatures obviously, summarily, piling on with such vindictivness and enthusiam? Hey, I mean, it is like eating a quiet evening meal at some cozy, pleasant Resturant and suddenly the door burst open and someone leads a group of Chimpazees through the place on leashes, all yipping, screaming and jumping up and down!
    HOW DID THEY FIND THIS FORUM???
    :judges::crazy1::freak3::rasta:

    For Boris:Это в первую очередь для: "Старый Таймер", "Бир", "Каролина-Hound", "Peregrine", "Галактика", [] "Lexx" и другие "Usuals, которые размещены здесь, и uhhh, чтобы не забыть, наши "Фаир-леди Модератор"; "SoJustAsk" [Конечно] .. heheheh:

    Что касается новых "пакетного" [генерирующая?] Плакатов, которые внезапно появились [вспыхнули!] На этом форуме [внезапно] после явно заметные и popuplar "Мы-мы" оказалось, там был только что крупных урагана пройти через это области с высоким ветры и много дождей - это по другому пути:

    Является ли это "развитие" внезапной смены повестки дня и разговор здесь то, что имеет нагнетается в этих бурь, или она-то в "звезды", или, может быть, [Некоторые Psillicyolobes] в утро кофе? Просто интересно ... Помогите мне здесь будет я?

    Кто это "мы-мы" действительно? и почему эти другие существа, очевидно, суммарно, накопления на такие vindictivness и enthusiam? Эй, я имею в виду, это люблю есть тихий ужин в какой-то уютный, приятный ресторан и вдруг всплеск открыть дверь, и кто-то ведет группу через Chimpazees место на поводки, все yipping, кричать и прыгать вверх и вниз!
    Каким образом они находят этого форума?
    Thanks for remembering me Coont

  10. #10
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Hey Coontie. I would be willing to bet that between the rain from the storms and your other problems that you have your hands full. So how is the wife doing? Any sign of improvement? Sure hope so. If you would like, PM me and we can exchange e/m's. Starting next week I will be in and out somewhat because Linda starts her vacation on the 14th and has 2 weeks. We have decided on taking some short trips instgead of a long one this year.

    Take care and say Hi to your lovely wife for us.

    Jim & Linda
    thanks Jim, good to hear from you. I'll get back to you on the E/M's - diffidult to explain at this time, I know you've probably been there at one time or another yourself, but, between frequent visits to the hospital , circumstances, one way or another, concerning this illness, at home and other places one becomes as "caught up" in the disease as the individual that has it.
    She has now lost most of her hair and although ALWAYS striving to maintain a "brave face" I see and experience otherwise. Now she is tired all the time, emotional outburst and mood swings. Something that makes me have to stop and remember what is behind it all.
    It is NOT good. As well, the warning is ALWAYS there that because of the chemicals she is getting one can anticipate at any given time the development of some unforseen major health problem. I try to not allow my mind to dwell upon this as it definitely would lead a person to live on the edge of anxiety all of the time.
    all the best!
    Julian
    Vasudeva

  11. #11
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer View Post
    Thanks for remembering me Coont
    Oh, and YOU "SPAMMA" - you are one of those amongst the "OTHER USUALS" - couldn't remember everyone at the time...
    Vasudeva

  12. #12
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    Buddy, I have no clue. People with very little life and/or education I assume. And I don't really mean "book learnin". And trust me, I do my fair share of cutting up and acting foolish, I knock no one for that. I believe it's healthy to do so. But these people seem to lack the intelligence to know where and when the time and place for such things are. A sad lack of manners truly. I really believe a bunch of high school kids have been let lose upon the world because it's not just here. I found the same issue on other forums I go to from time to time.

    Perhaps there really is something to that 2012 thing. Maybe there really is a rogue planet barring down on us and it's pull on the Earth is affecting the minds of some. Maybe, as much as I hate to admit it, my father was right and those that have raised their children with out spankings and without keeping score at their ball games, (can't have them learn how to win and lose with dignity as will happen to them in the real world one day) has raised a generation of babbling pansy idiots who don't know how to act. Who knows, best you can do is ignore them as hard as that is to do at times.
    that is probably one of the most sane commentaries I have read here in recent times. That Thread sort of put me aback in its sudden appearence here in the "Chat Here" forum. Although I will have to say that it was something new, fresh and different, as things seem to have stagnated here. Anyhow, I think I replied onceto something this "wanker" said. THen, I decided that that was it, as this individual is obviously [for obvious reasons] lonely and reaching out for attention through insulting others in such an readily off-handed manner. So I will not waste any further time with that.
    By the way, do you remember the old cartoon in the papers where this old witchy woman down the dirt road had a box at the road in front of her house. On it was lettered "free insults". I think perhaps this individual might have such a box at the curb in fron of their house!:spin2::freak3::rasta:
    Vasudeva

  13. #13
    coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work... User Rank
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Whaasss-up???

    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

    The General Election always bring out the kooks from the woodworks

    have to agree - the "general election" possibilites certainly appear to be very dismal.
    Where in the world do we come up with such "Freak SHows"
    in this country?:freak3::rasta:
    Vasudeva

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •