+ Reply to Thread

Lieber-Rat Finally Getting The Big Boot From Dems

Today's article is from the "Long Overdue" jacket in the folder of traitors and criminals in high places.

Perhaps no other sleazy, slimy, four-flushing scoundrel in Congress is responsible for as much backstabbing and Machiavellian intrigue as Joe Lieber-Rat from Connecticut.

The fact that this putrid little weasel acts more like an enemy spy than a representative in Congress, is not surprising.

Though he operates ostensibly as an elected representative of the People of CT - in truth - he's nothing but a mole who works directly for the interests of a foreign power, to wit: The right-wing Likudniks in Isra-Hell. In fact, one could reasonably infer by his behavior that he's actually not the Senator for the State of Connecticut. He's really a Senator representing the sole interests of the Racist Apartheid Regime.

Over his years in Congress, he's demonstrated that he has but one predictable and unwavering mission: unconditional and unqualified empowerment for The Zio-Nazi's Rogue Colonialist Occupation.

And, at this juncture, that should tell you all you need to know about Scarface McCain...The Manchurian Candidate for whom he so vigorously advocates in contravention to the interests of his own party and - in particular- The American People.

Over the past 26 years, if there's any litmus test of which McCain has been in 100% compliance, it's giving the Zio-Nazis 100% of everything they've ever wanted to generate ever more determined and implacable enemies for America.

In fact, McCain's own father, the Admiral, was integrally involved in the commission of high treason along with Lyndon Johnson in the abandonment of the USS Liberty as it was ruthlessly attacked by marauding Zionist Monsters in international waters on June 8th, 1967, leaving 34 US Sailors dead and the rest to fend for themselves while the rescue party was ordered to turn back and abandon them without any conceivable explanation.

But, with the benefit of 40 years of hindsight, the reasons are as obvious now as the smirks on McCain's, Lieber-rat's, Bush's and all the faces of the entire cult of Traitorous Zionist Quisling's who operate without restraints and scrutiny within our Government like a metastasizing cancer.

This was, by far, the most ignominious episode in American Military history. It's a unique case when the US Government actually turned on our own servicemen in favor of protecting and providing aid to the enemy.

It stands as a vile disgrace that, after 40 years, remains buried and swept under the rug without the benefit of an official investigation.

And it remains in that status only through the furtive efforts of Traitors in High Places like Joe Lieber-Rat and John "Songbird" McCain.
    __________________________________________________ ______

Harry Reid Puts Lieberman On Notice After GOP Convention Speech

Lieberman Risks Payback from Senate Democrats

Thursday, September 04, 2008
    By Andrew Miga, Associated Press

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=35177

Washington - Senate Democrats hinted at payback Thursday for Sen. Joe Lieberman, who called Barack Obama an untested candidate beholden to Democratic interest groups in a prime-time Republican National Convention address.

Lieberman, a Democrat-turned-independent and a close friend of Republican presidential candidate John McCain, still caucuses with Democrats, which allows them to control the Senate with a 51-49 majority . A spokesman for Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., indicated Thursday that Lieberman may no longer be welcome.

"Lieberman went too far when he distorted Sen. Obama's record," said Reid spokesman Jim Manley. "From Reid's perspective, (Lieberman) has every right to give a partisan speech to whomever he wants. But he doesn't have the right to distort Sen. Obama's record like that. Sen. Reid was very disappointed in Lieberman's speech."

Added Manley: "The Democratic caucus will likely revisit Lieberman's situation after the November elections."

Asked if Reid was putting Lieberman on notice, Manley replied: "Without overplaying it, the answer is, yes."

Manley refused to discuss what options Democrats might consider in dealing with Lieberman.

"There is no plan," Manley said. "I assume this is something the Democratic caucus will discuss after the elections in November."

There's speculation that if Democrats bolster their Senate majority this fall, as many predict, they could seek retribution by ousting Lieberman from his Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee chairmanship, a coveted post.

Lieberman said he's not surprised that Democrats may seek to punish him. He said electing the right person to the White House is more important to him than partisan considerations.

"I am going to try to do the best I can to get the best person elected, which is McCain, and let the politics take care of itself afterward," Lieberman said in a telephone conference call with reporters Thursday. "I understand my Democratic colleagues are not happy because I am doing something unconventional. But that, to me, just seems to be what my priorities should be right now."

USS Liberty after it was napalmed
    by our special little "ally", Israel with
    the complicit help of McCain's father.

Last edited by dchristie; 09-06-2008 at 08:31 AM.

Self Employed Guest

Re: Lieber-Rat Finally Getting The Big Boot From D

I am going to miss Zell Miller's brother

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
    Today's article is from the "Long Overdue" jacket in the folder of traitors and criminals in high places.

Perhaps no other sleazy, slimy, four-flushing scoundrel in Congress is responsible for as much backstabbing and Machiavellian intrigue as Joe Lieber-Rat from Connecticut.
    hi d,

As you know and against your advice, I have to raise my hand high in the air as one of the 564,095 idiots who put Lieberman back in office in 2006. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time - but man oh man - did we get duped!! It was, by far, the biggest political mistake I have ever made................... (btw.. I don't need to hear "I told you so"!! :)

Yep.. as you can see in this article, ole Joe is not very well liked in this neck of woods! CT is predominately a Democratic state, so his actions have not been well received:

Retribution sought for Lieberman
    By Alexander Bolton
    Posted: 08/28/08 01:15 AM [ET]
    DENVER — Connecticut delegates are demanding that party leaders punish Sen. Joe Lieberman, the Democrat-turned-Independent, because of his support of Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), the Republican nominee.

For many of them, Lieberman’s plan to speak at next week’s Republican convention in St. Paul, Minn., is the latest offense from the man who represented their state as a Democrat in Washington for 18 years.

“There has to be some kind of penalty for this sort of thing,” said Martha Aasen, a delegate from Westport, Conn.

“He’s a traitor to his party,” said Jennifer Just, a delegate from Woodbridge.

But Democratic senators’ anger toward Lieberman has been tempered by the tens of thousands of dollars he has given to their fundraising committee, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC).

Lieberman still heads the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and sits on the prestigious Armed Services Committee by virtue of his association with the Democratic Conference. Although Lieberman now considers himself an Independent, he still sits in on Democratic caucus meetings.

Democrats have been leery of punishing Lieberman because it is only his informal allegiance that gives them a majority in the Senate by one vote. If he caucused with the Republicans, there would be a 50-50 split in the chamber and Vice President Dick Cheney as Senate president would tip the balance of power to Republicans through his tie-breaking votes.

But because Democrats expect to pick up five seats or more in the November election — in which case they would not need Lieberman so much — many think the time has come to dispense with him. Rank-and-file Democrats expect their leaders in Washington to dish out retribution once the majority is secured.

“I can’t wait until we expand our majority in the Senate so he can be stripped of his committee,” said Just, the Woodbridge delegate.

Just accused Lieberman of making “an end-run around the political process” by running as an Independent in the 2006 general election after losing to businessman Ned Lamont in the Democratic primary.

“It smacked of being a sore loser,” she said.

A Lieberman aide declined to comment.

House Democrats have also called for punishment. Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) slammed Lieberman during a radio interview this month.

“Joe Lieberman has said things that are totally irresponsible when it comes to Barack Obama,” Pelosi told a San Francisco radio station.

Pelosi said that if Democrats capture more Senate seats, “They won’t need him to make the majority. And it will be interesting to see what the leadership in the Senate, the Democratic leadership in the Senate, does at that point in terms of Joe Lieberman’s chairmanship of his committee.”

But Lieberman’s colleagues have been much more charitable, noting his financial support of the DSCC and his agreement with the party on many domestic issues.

Despite standing only 20 yards away from the Connecticut delegates who criticized Lieberman harshly, Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) defended his home-state colleague Wednesday.

Dodd said that Lieberman had given $250,000 to help Democratic Senate candidates win election this fall.

“He gave $250,000 to the DSCC a week and a half ago,” said Dodd. “He’s been very helpful to Democrats.

Dodd said Lieberman feels strongly about McCain’s policy on the Iraq war and otherwise agrees with Democrats on “95 percent” of issues.

Dodd also noted that he would not be the chairman of the Senate Banking Committee if Lieberman sided with the Senate Republicans; instead, Republican Sen. Richard Shelby (Ala.) would head the powerful panel.

A Lieberman aide said his boss gave only $100,000 to the committee earlier this month and another $100,000 to the committee last year. Public records show that Lieberman also gave $30,000 from his leadership political action committee, bringing his total contributions to $230,000 for this election cycle.

Democrats from Lieberman’s home state don’t care about his financial gifts, however. They’re especially angry about the relish he shows while touting McCain.

“I think Joe Lieberman is having a wonderful time,” said Aasen, the delegate from Westport. “Old-time politicians, if they don’t support their party, keep quiet.”

Shawn Wooden, a delegate from Hartford, agreed with his fellow delegates.

“If the Democrats are in control in terms of leadership next year, a Democrat should chair that committee,” he said, in reference to the Homeland Security panel. “Clearly, he’s not a Democrat.”

Self Employed Guest

TROOPERGATE is "heating up" and the timing could not be better ....

Lieberbush getting the boot from the Dems and Machine Gun Palin forced to resign would make for the perfect
    Christmas Gifts