+ Reply to Thread

Any suggestions on cash gifting communities!!!

I believe in cash gifting and reciprocating my money through this way. Can someone tell me where I could find similar communities online? All suggestions are welcome.

Re: Any suggestions on cash gifting communities!!!

Since you are strong believer in illegal activities, you should not ask stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerHoward View Post
    I believe in cash gifting and reciprocating my money through this way. Can someone tell me where I could find similar communities online? All suggestions are welcome.
    I think if you like losing your cash so much - you can just gift all of your money to me...

Thanks..

I'd like some free cash too but what you're suggesting is illegal. I don't care what you quote from the IRS or from other BS you guys use to justify your scams. Someone on the bottom is going to lose. Shame on you and everyone like you who wants to get rich quick. Shame on everyone who uses "the law of abundance" and "reciprocation" as a justification to scam people.

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/RC_Gifting2.html

Good luck with that! You'll need it.

Is it really worth possibly going to jail over?!:judges:

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpWithScams View Post
    I'd like some free cash too but what you're suggesting is illegal. I don't care what you quote from the IRS or from other BS you guys use to justify your scams. Someone on the bottom is going to lose. Shame on you and everyone like you who wants to get rich quick. Shame on everyone who uses "the law of abundance" and "reciprocation" as a justification to scam people.
    :ylsuper:Well said!

KLH

kpueblos is offline Holy Cow! I can edit this!!! User Rank

The only Legal Cash Gifting is if you give it to Charity
    or to ME. LOL :judges:

You need to start believing in this.

Quote:
    FTC Consumer Alert PDF Format Email
    The Gifting Club "Gotcha"
    When is a gift not a gift? When itís a "gotcha."

In a scam spreading throughout the mid-Atlantic states and the Pacific Northwest, people pay to join a "gifting club," billed in promotional materials as a private club with members eager to help new friends -- often from within their own neighborhood or church group.

In reality, the clubs are illegal pyramid schemes. New club members give cash "gifts" to the highest-ranking club members, with titles such as "captains." And theyíre promised that if they get additional members to join the club, they, too, will rise to become captains and receive money Ė far more than they initially paid to join the club -- from newer club "friends."

The problem is that, like most pyramid schemes, illegal gifting clubs must continually recruit ever-increasing numbers of members to survive. When the clubs donít attract enough new members, they collapse. Most members who paid to join the clubs never receive the financial "gifts" they expected, and lose everything they paid to join the club.

Donít Get on the Receiving End of a Gifting Club "Gotcha"
    Promises of quick, easy money can be a powerful lure Ė especially when it comes with the additional benefit of new friendships.

If youíre approached about joining a club but you arenít sure if itís an illegal gifting club, the Federal Trade Commission reminds you to:

Consider that a legitimate gift has no strings attached and is not an "investment."
    Avoid being misled into thinking a gifting club is legitimate because the ads say that members consider their payments a gift and expect nothing in return. This is an attempt to make an illegal transaction look legal.
    Be wary of success stories or testimonials of tremendous payoffs. Very few members of illegal gifting clubs or pyramid schemes ever receive any money.
    Take your time. Donít buckle under to a high-pressure sales pitch that requires you to join immediately or risk losing out on the opportunity. Remember, solid opportunities Ė and solid friendships Ė arenít formed through nerve-wracking tactics.
    To File a Complaint
    If youíve been victimized by a gifting club promoter, contact your local consumer protection agency, state attorney general and Better Business Bureau.

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters Internet, telemarketing, identity theft, and other fraud-related complaints into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

http://www.ftc.gov:80/bcp/conline/pu.../giftalrt.shtm

Quote:
    More Bad News for Gifting Clubs: The IRS Is Watching
    Release Date: 05 / 03 / 2004
    Reprinted courtesy of the California Society of Enrolled Agents

The recent arrests of several women in an alleged Sacramento-based pyramid scheme called "Women Helping Women" have shed new light on a very old scam, the "pyramid scheme" that claims to reward investors (or "donors") while actually fleecing them. Not only are such schemes illegal, but the Internal Revenue Service has a nasty surprise for anyone who thinks the payouts are tax-free.

"Some of these 'gifting' organizations claim the money is tax-free, but the IRS considers all income derived from them to be reportable income," says Connie Lorz, EA, President of the California Society of Enrolled Agents. "Of course, for most of those who get involved in these gifting parties, it's a moot point, as they're never going to see any profit or even get their original stake back."

In the Sacramento case, each participant bought a place at the table with an initial pledge of between $625 to $5,000, with the promise of an eventual payout of up to $40,000. Of course, like all pyramid schemes, its success is contingent on the gullibility of its victims and the need to keep reaching new suckers.

Promoters of gifting parties claim that such events are legal and guarantee a return on your gift. Both of those claims are false; in California, Penal Code sections 327 and 484 prohibit endless chain and pyramid schemes. And of course, to move up the pyramid far enough to qualify for the cash payout involves bringing in new people for the level beneath you, and those new people have to bring in new people, and eventually the list of prospective participants invariably runs out, leaving hefty paydays for the perpetrators of the fraud but nothing for the rest.

Proving the adage that there's a sucker born every minute, gifting clubs -- which sometimes call themselves "Women Empowering Women" or "Circle of Friends" -- have spread across the U.S. and into Mexico and Great Britain.

Despite the claims of legality from the clubs' organizers, and despite the dubious contracts members sign stating that the money they "donate" to the club is a gift for which they expect no return, the Internal Revenue Service considers that the participants do indeed expect a return.

"Those individuals who got involved in the scam early and have their piece of dessert are subject to tax evasion charges if they haven't declared their gains," Lorz adds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions about tax liability, see an Enrolled Agent. Enrolled Agents are tax professionals licensed by the federal government to represent taxpayers and assist them with tax planning and tax return preparation. Taxpayers in California can locate an Enrolled Agent in their area by calling toll-free 800/TAXPRO-5 or online at www.csea.org. Outside California, the Enrolled Agent referral number is 800.424.4339.

http://www.nfib.com:80/object/3671608.html

Quote Originally Posted by nomass View Post
    You need to start believing in this.

Quote:
    FTC Consumer Alert PDF Format Email
    The Gifting Club "Gotcha"
    When is a gift not a gift? When itís a "gotcha."

In a scam spreading throughout the mid-Atlantic states and the Pacific Northwest, people pay to join a "gifting club," billed in promotional materials as a private club with members eager to help new friends -- often from within their own neighborhood or church group.

In reality, the clubs are illegal pyramid schemes. New club members give cash "gifts" to the highest-ranking club members, with titles such as "captains." And theyíre promised that if they get additional members to join the club, they, too, will rise to become captains and receive money Ė far more than they initially paid to join the club -- from newer club "friends."

The problem is that, like most pyramid schemes, illegal gifting clubs must continually recruit ever-increasing numbers of members to survive. When the clubs donít attract enough new members, they collapse. Most members who paid to join the clubs never receive the financial "gifts" they expected, and lose everything they paid to join the club.

Donít Get on the Receiving End of a Gifting Club "Gotcha"
    Promises of quick, easy money can be a powerful lure Ė especially when it comes with the additional benefit of new friendships.

If youíre approached about joining a club but you arenít sure if itís an illegal gifting club, the Federal Trade Commission reminds you to:

Consider that a legitimate gift has no strings attached and is not an "investment."
    Avoid being misled into thinking a gifting club is legitimate because the ads say that members consider their payments a gift and expect nothing in return. This is an attempt to make an illegal transaction look legal.
    Be wary of success stories or testimonials of tremendous payoffs. Very few members of illegal gifting clubs or pyramid schemes ever receive any money.
    Take your time. Donít buckle under to a high-pressure sales pitch that requires you to join immediately or risk losing out on the opportunity. Remember, solid opportunities Ė and solid friendships Ė arenít formed through nerve-wracking tactics.
    To File a Complaint
    If youíve been victimized by a gifting club promoter, contact your local consumer protection agency, state attorney general and Better Business Bureau.

The FTC works for the consumer to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint or to get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. The FTC enters Internet, telemarketing, identity theft, and other fraud-related complaints into Consumer Sentinel, a secure online database available to hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

http://www.ftc.gov:80/bcp/conline/pu.../giftalrt.shtm

Quote:
    More Bad News for Gifting Clubs: The IRS Is Watching
    Release Date: 05 / 03 / 2004
    Reprinted courtesy of the California Society of Enrolled Agents

The recent arrests of several women in an alleged Sacramento-based pyramid scheme called "Women Helping Women" have shed new light on a very old scam, the "pyramid scheme" that claims to reward investors (or "donors") while actually fleecing them. Not only are such schemes illegal, but the Internal Revenue Service has a nasty surprise for anyone who thinks the payouts are tax-free.

"Some of these 'gifting' organizations claim the money is tax-free, but the IRS considers all income derived from them to be reportable income," says Connie Lorz, EA, President of the California Society of Enrolled Agents. "Of course, for most of those who get involved in these gifting parties, it's a moot point, as they're never going to see any profit or even get their original stake back."

In the Sacramento case, each participant bought a place at the table with an initial pledge of between $625 to $5,000, with the promise of an eventual payout of up to $40,000. Of course, like all pyramid schemes, its success is contingent on the gullibility of its victims and the need to keep reaching new suckers.

Promoters of gifting parties claim that such events are legal and guarantee a return on your gift. Both of those claims are false; in California, Penal Code sections 327 and 484 prohibit endless chain and pyramid schemes. And of course, to move up the pyramid far enough to qualify for the cash payout involves bringing in new people for the level beneath you, and those new people have to bring in new people, and eventually the list of prospective participants invariably runs out, leaving hefty paydays for the perpetrators of the fraud but nothing for the rest.

Proving the adage that there's a sucker born every minute, gifting clubs -- which sometimes call themselves "Women Empowering Women" or "Circle of Friends" -- have spread across the U.S. and into Mexico and Great Britain.

Despite the claims of legality from the clubs' organizers, and despite the dubious contracts members sign stating that the money they "donate" to the club is a gift for which they expect no return, the Internal Revenue Service considers that the participants do indeed expect a return.

"Those individuals who got involved in the scam early and have their piece of dessert are subject to tax evasion charges if they haven't declared their gains," Lorz adds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you have any questions about tax liability, see an Enrolled Agent. Enrolled Agents are tax professionals licensed by the federal government to represent taxpayers and assist them with tax planning and tax return preparation. Taxpayers in California can locate an Enrolled Agent in their area by calling toll-free 800/TAXPRO-5 or online at www.csea.org. Outside California, the Enrolled Agent referral number is 800.424.4339.

http://www.nfib.com:80/object/3671608.html
    Excellent post from Nomass!

At least you've got ahold of a true SCAM here Nomass!

No product, no service, just shuffling money.

GIFTING SUCKS!

Regarding the cash gifting idiots: Their punishment is their own existence. How would you like to wake up every day, go to shave or brush your teeth, and have to look at yourself in the mirror? I don't mean to come off as "holier than thou", but I'd have a tough time looking at myself in that mirror.

What do you tell your kid when he asks what you do for a living?

Son: Daddy what do you do at work?
    Dad: Well son, I get people to send me free money.
    Son: How does that work daddy, what do they get in return?
    Dad: They don't get anything son, I just take their money then I leave them to find some other desperate, stupid person to steal from. Now go and play your new xbox that I just bought for you because I've got a senior citizen "on the hook", er I mean.... "that i need to help".
    Last edited by FedUpWithScams; 10-04-2008 at 02:22 PM. Reason: left something out.

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpWithScams View Post
    Regarding the cash gifting idiots: Their punishment is their own existence. How would you like to wake up every day, go to shave or brush your teeth, and have to look at yourself in the mirror? I don't mean to come off as "holier than thou", but I'd have a tough time looking at myself in that mirror.

What do you tell your kid when he asks what you do for a living?

Son: Daddy what do you do at work?
    Dad: Well son, I get people to send me free money.
    Son: How does that work daddy, what do they get in return?
    Dad: They don't get anything son, I just take their money then I leave them to find some other desperate, stupid person to steal from. Now go and play your new xbox that I just bought for you because I've got a senior citizen "on the hook", er I mean.... "that i need to help".
    Makes perfect sense! It's a bad business and thats what they do. They steal from suckers day by day. There are suckers born every minute unfortunately. Cant believe there's so many out there! They should be shut down immeadiately!